Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Engineering Modelling And Manufacturing Projects Using Soliworks - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Engineering Modelling And Manufacturing Projects Using Soliworks (335 Views)

If You Want To Start A Career In 3d Modelling And Animation / How Profitable Is Pure Water Manufacturing In 2022 / Solution To Your Matlab Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Engineering Modelling And Manufacturing Projects Using Soliworks by kesuion: 2:06pm On Feb 26, 2018
Do you have soliworks project you need done!!!
Do you have solidworks Assignements as an Engineering student that you need help with!!!
Just contact us at

Mail:kesuion1@gmail.com
Phone:08062090223

We'll help you in doing whatever Assignement and project you required
Our services includes, but isn't restricted to;

creating mechanical 3d model deisgn
Simulation analysis of a 3d model
Fixing errors in already existing 3d models

If your final year project involves creating a machine component or mechanical design, just contact us and we'll help you in getting it done and within a short period of time.
Attached are some of our previous projects done using soliworks.

Re: Engineering Modelling And Manufacturing Projects Using Soliworks by oyezgroup: 5:41pm On Jul 08, 2018
Can you help me with my project design? I'm to design an oil extractor

(1) (Reply)

How To Begin A Career In ICT / Productivity Hack Of The Day / Please I Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.