Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Affordable Home Automation System That Turns Your House Into A Smart Home - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Affordable Home Automation System That Turns Your House Into A Smart Home (939 Views)

We will 3D Wall-paint your house. Ain't 3D wallpaper! We paint Live. In Lagos! / Uk Used 43 Inches Lg Led Tv ..not A Smart Tv But An Led Tv For 60,000 / Kizoku Cell Atty Stand,a Practical, Durable, Affordable Home For Atomizers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Home Automation System That Turns Your House Into A Smart Home by Czor: 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2018
Home automation is the latest trend in exclusive living. Imagine your home had brains and you are in control of everything at all times. As you are pulling into your compound, you turn on your air-condition so it can be chilling while you make your way upstairs. Or imagine you walk into your sitting room with a guest and everything in your sitting comes on, including your home entertainment system without need for you to doing it manually. And as you live everything turns off

It's not a mere fantasy, the is real life smart living being adopted by many people in Nigeria. But most people can't afford a comprehensive home automation system so they painfully turn a blind eye when they come across such a complex system.

What if I tell you that there is a version of home automation we have to offer that can enable control all the power switches in home, all from your phone and is very affordable! The device which is called the BluHome comes in different variants.

When it is installed in your home you can from anywhere in your house control all the power switches; that is you can turn off or on your fan, security light, fridge, light switches, home entertainment system via your phone, without moving an inch.

I believe exclusive living is what you will be interested in. If you want more information about the Bluhome you can give me call or buzz me on whatsapp via this number- 08091729400, 07081271624
Re: Affordable Home Automation System That Turns Your House Into A Smart Home by niyica(m): 4:37pm On Feb 26, 2018
I wud luv this service in my newly built home. Where in Lagos is your office located pls?

(1) (Reply)

Make Free Money Anytime You Load Your Phone And Pay Bills / Computerise your Supermarket below N60k / The Secret Of Affiliate Marketing Success In Jvzoo Or Warriorplus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.