Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

How To Design Professional Websites/blogs Without Coding - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Design Professional Websites/blogs Without Coding (372 Views)

How To Make Money With This List Of Readymade Websites/blogs For Sale / How to make money with this List Of Readymade Websites/blogs For Sale / List Of Websites/blogs For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Design Professional Websites/blogs Without Coding by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2018
Good news! You can now design a professional website/blog without coding.

I have just shown you how to do so below.

Do you know you can create a stunning website for your personal brand, business etc. without writing any codes?

Not only that, you wouldn't have to pay a web designer to do the job when you can easily do it at your convenience within few hours.

I'm sure you know that when it comes to web designing, what scares the hell out of most persons, is coding.

They can't imagine themselves sitting for long hours at the front of their Laptop, typing codes and sweating the hell out of their life.

Yet, they know that their Brand seriously needs a website for optimum promotion, sales and profit.

Having been there, I know how it feels and that's why I want to share with you how you can surmount this obstacle in 2018 while hitting your goal.

So how do you do it?

First, I'd advise that before setting out on this, you need to have or develop interest in it.

Most persons hate to hear about "web designing with passion", not to talk of designing one.

They see it as rather one techie stuff that's meant for only big chest techie guys.

Enough, let's get into it

1. You will need a content Management Software for this. There are many of them but I'm recommending WordPress, that's what many designers and I use.

This is more like a template. All you just do is edit and replace its features with what you want. Just the same way, you do in Canva.

So, you can see how easy it is

What next then?

2. You need to learn this skill. It's not a magic you know. But, trust me, one day is enough to learn how to set up a website with WordPress.

So, where do you start from

I guess you know where you will get this for free, which is YouTube

Get on YouTube, Search "How To Set Up A WordPress website/Blog". You will get enough results.

Learn and jot as much as you can.

Or better still, you could enrol for courses or classes on this. There, you will be able to ask questions and get feedback from your trainer.

3. Research about hosting and Domain name registration companies that will favour you. While some are foreign hosts, others are local(Nigerian hosts for example)

Some of the popular ones are Godaddy, Blue host, QServers etc.

The hosting company hosts your website on their server. You can as well buy domain name from them.

4. Now that you are convinced about your hosting company, Go on and experiment what you have learnt.

Note that you will pay to register your website name also known your domain name, something like www.your-site-name.com.You will also pay to have it hosted. Prices vary with different companies.

And lastly,

5. Seek assistance from any designer already into this.

I would have made this number 3, but trust me, there are smart guys out there. Some after reading my guides started setting up a WordPress site on their own.

Some after watching few YouTube Videos, started doing amazing stuffs.

But, if you are afraid like me, of making expensive mistakes or taking wrong choices that you will later regret, you may take this as number 3.

And even if you're good, I'd still advise you reach anyone into this should you need to fix up some stuff or experience difficulties along the line.

Seek advice and assistance before plunging into the whole hosting and Designing Stuff.

Better still, I will be organizing a paid WordPress web designing training holding live on a closed Facebook group.

Valued for 5K, and holding March 30th -April 1st, 2018. 2hrs each day.

Join our Watsapp group for updates and free preparatory classes for the training. Use this link.

https:///DVpG7zfHV3H7SyprHtXP2K

See you in the group

© 2018, ENWEREMADU O. Miracle

(1) (Reply)

Relevant Computer Softwares For Chemical Engineers / The 10 Super-talented Unseen Influencers With Incredible Skills / Vacancy At Precise Lightingstores- Retail Sales Associate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.