Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman (47375 Views)

7 Reasons Why Nigerian Marriages Are Crashing In The UK / What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by luminouz(m): 6:26am On Feb 27, 2018
pedrilo:
u dey vex me i swear.
Shvt ur judgy ass up!!!! undecided

8 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Nobody: 6:56am On Feb 27, 2018
pedrilo:
u dey vex me i swear.

is it your cheat ?

11 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 27, 2018
kwessiStewie2:
ur boyfriend doesn't deserve to be called a man
i knew it was a matter of time the bashing would startcheesy.never a dull moment on nairalandcheesy.

11 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 27, 2018
marvin906:
well the fear of her still going outside to screw another dick..
some girl's are quit pathetic..
buh me forgiven her isnt my problem..
buh if you go outside again..
then no prb I will still forgive you.. buh she might still believe she's still in a relationship buh in the back of my head she's just a sex tool to me
omo baba u are an elite demoncheesy.. A true son of Oduduwa of whom he's well pleasedcheesy.iyam sure jedai will be impressed as wellcheesy. efesodje biko how dat ur jedai meme go reason dis onecheesy.

4 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 27, 2018
marvin906:
well the fear of her still going outside to screw another dick..
some girl's are quit pathetic..
buh me forgiven her isnt my problem..
buh if you go outside again..
then no prb I will still forgive you.. buh she might still believe she's still in a relationship buh in the back of my head she's just a sex tool to me

lefulefu:
omo baba u are an elite demoncheesy.. A true son of Oduduwa of whom he's well pleasedcheesy.iyam sure jedai will be impressed as wellcheesy. efesodje biko how dat ur jedai meme go reason dis onecheesy.

marvin906 is no longer a padawan. The young-ling has graduated to a full JEDI cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 27, 2018
efesodje:

marvin906 is no longer a padawan. The young-ling has graduated to a full JEDI cool
yowa cheesycheesy...master jedai has said it allcheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 27, 2018
duduade:
I have met a guy whose girlfriend cheated on him thrice, gave him an STD once and tried pinning a pregnancy on him which wasn't His ... Guess what he still wanted to marry her..

She refused and walked out three months to their introduction cause she couldn't believe how he could still have forgiven her with all her atrocities...

So not all are unforgiving
strong case of decimal 10:10 .this is not ordinary.decimal 10:10 has clouded the man's sanity.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by marvin906(m): 8:59am On Feb 27, 2018
lefulefu:

grin grin
ti ọmọ mi ko ba jẹ ọmọ ti o jẹ ọmọde
my fellow YD don upgrade my status grin grin
una nor go kill me

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by marvin906(m): 9:02am On Feb 27, 2018
efesodje:

una no well ooooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Obakoolex(m): 9:15am On Feb 27, 2018
kamsibabylove:
i dont think it works on some men coz i cheated on my bf 3 times and he forgave me now we have a daughter and wil be getting married in oct.

Trust me there's a saying that 'forgive n forget'
He only picked one 'f' for now later you ll understand if you hurt him again when married to him.

10 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Burgerlomo: 9:28am On Feb 27, 2018
kamsibabylove:
i dont think it works on some men coz i cheated on my bf 3 times and he forgave me now we have a daughter and wil be getting married in oct.

Lucky you cool

4 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Burgerlomo: 9:29am On Feb 27, 2018
kamsibabylove:

Abeg you go carry me go that baba place wey help you do am ooo grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 27, 2018
Obakoolex:

Trust me there's a saying that 'forgive n forget'
He only picked one 'f' for now later you ll understand if you hurt him again when married to him.
i won't, i made a promise to him and i've held unto it

6 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by FluidQueen(f): 10:03am On Feb 27, 2018
This is Hogwash tho mixed with subtle sexism and misogyny.

Simply put, They're smart cowards that wouldn't wanna go through series of emotional breakdown women with cheating partners experience.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by vivalavida(m): 10:40am On Feb 27, 2018
kamsibabylove:

Sir Ubunja, what do u have to say about this her man?
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 27, 2018
kamsibabylove:

3 times.... That's just wooow. shocked shocked shocked

Trust me, he'll still come to his senses and make you suffer for it as long as say no be jazz oooo.

He's just afraid of going through heartbreak and immature.

Speaking from experience from one of my street uncle.

Almost same scenario.

Just try and be a good and supportive wife to him. Never give him any reason to doubt your whereabouts or your words.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 27, 2018
luminouz:

Babe...
U don start again o
U Sha won't kuku kill me here grin

That's the truth with lots of them. Though there are some that forgive. Another bigger set would prefer to keep her on the side just for intimacy. When it comes to cheating, 'men' can't take what they dish. So they hide behind men are polygamous in nature and reasons like the aforementioned. I hail una.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by duduade: 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2018
lefulefu:
strong case of decimal 10:10 .this is not ordinary.decimal 10:10 has clouded the man's sanity.

What s puzzling is when he eventually met a good chick (take home to mama) then he said... the problem was with him...not with the lady.
and I looked at him and knew he was sick... how will you have wanted to marry a cheat comfortably..

7 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
duduade:

What s puzzling is when he eventually met a good chick (take home to mama) then he said... the problem was with him...not with the lady.
and I looked at him and knew he was sick... how will you have wanted to marry a cheat comfortably..
believe me bro he's under a spell. He's not acting rationally. Nothing u say will convince him.

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by duduade: 2:28pm On Feb 27, 2018
lefulefu:
believe me bro he's under a spell. He's not acting rationally. Nothing u say will convince him.

These kind feeling they are smart end up marrying cheats like them.. And na so we go dey look them

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by luminouz(m): 2:33pm On Feb 27, 2018
AntiBrutus:

That's the truth with lots of them. Though there are some that forgive. Another bigger set would prefer to keep her on the side just for intimacy. When it comes to cheating, 'men' can't take what they dish. So they hide behind men are polygamous in nature and reasons like the aforementioned. I hail una.
Lmaoooo
U never tried me dou!!! tongue
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 27, 2018
phantonce:

3 times.... That's just wooow. shocked shocked shocked

Trust me, he'll still come to his senses and make you suffer for it as long as say no be jazz oooo.

He's just afraid of going through heartbreak and immature.

Speaking from experience from one of my street uncle.

Almost same scenario.

Just try and be a good and supportive wife to him. Never give him any reason to doubt your whereabouts or your words.
4 SURE

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 28, 2018
kamsibabylove:

Are you sure you are not the 'boyfriend' in the relationship?

6 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 28, 2018
lefulefu:

hmmmmmmmm
hope na im biological dauther o?
make u no go give am another man pickin cheesy

You nailed it!

I personally have no problem with a cheating woman aside from the fact that such behaviour puts a question mark on the paternity of any kids borne by her. That is why most African societies exact severe penalties on cheating wives! No man wishes to toil through life watering another man's seed!

6 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by oruma19: 11:03pm On Feb 28, 2018
kamsibabylove:
from the waybu sound u will cheat again and get killed by him. He is targeting u bt u dont know. Watch ur back, men dont forgive cheating women..believe me

12 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by cr7lomo: 11:04pm On Feb 28, 2018
kamsibabylove:

So u think he has forgotten...Oyo for u...men never forgets a cheating spouse....he has his reasons for now... marriage or having a child is not the finish line but the beginning of a race...the past might still hunt u

10 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 28, 2018
kamsibabylove:

Until then.....

8 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Reeberry: 11:06pm On Feb 28, 2018
kamsibabylove:
Which man in his right sense accept you cheating self back?

11 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by AreaFada2: 11:06pm On Feb 28, 2018
kamsibabylove:
Hmmmmm shocked shocked

Ojigbijigbi. The guy is very .....BRAVE. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by girl4rmspace(f): 11:06pm On Feb 28, 2018
kamsibabylove:

Why did u cheat on him? curious
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by legendsilver(m): 11:07pm On Feb 28, 2018
kamsibabylove:
See as u change the topic

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

One Week To My Wedding, I'm Lost / Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo / Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.