Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,262 members, 7,807,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman (47374 Views)

7 Reasons Why Nigerian Marriages Are Crashing In The UK / What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by NovusHomo(m): 12:55am On Mar 01, 2018
kamsibabylove:
i dont think it works on some men coz i cheated on my bf 3 times and he forgave me now we have a daughter and wil be getting married in oct.

MUMU is what MUMU does. DNA testing is needed.

4 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Nobody: 1:11am On Mar 01, 2018
kamsibabylove:
i won't, i made a promise to him and i've held unto it
Yinmu ..u no fit change..ur puna go still scratch u again

5 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by heendrix(m): 1:14am On Mar 01, 2018
kamsibabylove:
i dont think it works on some men coz i cheated on my bf 3 times and he forgave me now we have a daughter and wil be getting married in oct.

it's still in you lady

8 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by KingSango(m): 1:22am On Mar 01, 2018
Adeboyefa:
The Number 1 reason why men hardly forgive cheating women is the uncertainty of paternity.

A woman is always able to differentiate her child from her stepchild, even if she doesn't know who the father is. Therefore, it is easier for her to forgive infidelity. But a man will be like, "Which of the children are mine? "

Wisdom. You have wisdom.

Ase

Love Sango

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by prinsam30: 1:25am On Mar 01, 2018
that's y i prefer contract marriage, very simple and no single headache....

u give me wat I want, I pay u off is as simple as that

now I have FOUR beautiful Kids for Four different ladies, the last one was born 1st October last year, very sweet agreement

9 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by johnnyn1(m): 1:43am On Mar 01, 2018
kamsibabylove:

Cheating you meant avin sex with another guy?
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by johnnyn1(m): 1:45am On Mar 01, 2018
kamsibabylove:

i've never caught him, as a matter of fact i am his first

Oh..
Now I understand..

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Saao(m): 1:56am On Mar 01, 2018
kamsibabylove:
u never repent , i pity that youngman . if he marry u ee own don finish

4 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Saao(m): 2:15am On Mar 01, 2018
goldedprince:

Your bf is definition of stupid. Why turn a hoe to a house wife. Idiots like you should just be raped buy dogs
na u be the bf? u maybe worse than,her, just check her mature and responsible reply to u and others without angry, abeg make una grow up

4 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Nobody: 3:03am On Mar 01, 2018
duduade:

What s puzzling is when he eventually met a good chick (take home to mama) then he said... the problem was with him...not with the lady.
and I looked at him and knew he was sick... how will you have wanted to marry a cheat comfortably..
You see these people, they have sent the guy's brain on a journey of no return. Fear them.

8 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Nobody: 3:12am On Mar 01, 2018
kamsibabylove:

3 TIMES! shocked. THIS ONE PASS ME .

4 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Nobody: 3:12am On Mar 01, 2018
[quote author=Espada10 post=65398513][/quote]

lol na really I'm listening
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by JAMESOJAY: 3:13am On Mar 01, 2018
You should be ashamed of yourself for saying this
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by JAMESOJAY: 3:17am On Mar 01, 2018
Shame on you
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by JAMESOJAY: 3:19am On Mar 01, 2018
Shame on you cow
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by DeRay98(m): 3:44am On Mar 01, 2018
Your world is a man's world when you are still a bachelor. Once you're married or in a relationship your man's world turns into your woman's world instanta or no peace no wussy for you. That's the fact.
A woman play you like draft as long as her wussy is at your service. grin
The days of polygamy were the Men's world not anymore. Look at the slay queens on IG they slay you and your wallet if you fall for dem and they ain't loyal no matter how much bride price you paid.

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by AlanTuringAI: 3:59am On Mar 01, 2018
prinsam30:
that's y i prefer contract marriage, very simple and no single headache....

u give me wat I want, I pay u off is as simple as that

now I have FOUR beautiful Kids for Four different ladies, the last one was born 1st October last year, very sweet agreement
As much as it sounds convenient to you, do you not think of the effect it would have on the kids growing up?- having a dysfunctional family set-up with different step bros and sis scattered about and not experiencing that sweet motherly love, tutelage, guidance and care in their formative years, especially for the females among them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by jhubril(m): 3:59am On Mar 01, 2018
kamsibabylove:

i've never caught him, as a matter of fact i am his first
Make sure you forgive him if he does the same thing. lol
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by adekalumichael: 4:06am On Mar 01, 2018
Forgive! at all time. This lifestyle will make life bearable for such man.

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by shineeye1: 4:39am On Mar 01, 2018
Don't let no one deceive you - a cheating woman is not your wife. Admit you missed your way and retrace your steps before you live a miserable life and die a miserable death!

5 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by megama: 4:42am On Mar 01, 2018
kamsibabylove:
he is not real
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by megama: 4:47am On Mar 01, 2018
kamsibabylove:

u dont have to insult my man just bcoz he forgave me
Photo man. Not a real man
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by shineeye1: 4:49am On Mar 01, 2018
Who needs a wife who is a cheat? You may as well get any woman to get your necessities and live contented all your life withot one called wife! Only a man whose senses have been remoted OFF lives with a "wife" who is found to be a cheat.

4 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by nattyGENT: 4:51am On Mar 01, 2018
kamsibabylove:

just 3 times?
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Nextanc(f): 4:53am On Mar 01, 2018
How another man go follow me dey sample my property

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by nattyGENT: 4:53am On Mar 01, 2018
kamsibabylove:

just 3 times? You are what you repeatedly do.... Aristotle

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Abiflexy01(m): 4:59am On Mar 01, 2018
kamsibabylove:
Depending on the level of cheating, men don't forget things like that, just get a small misunderstanding and see if he won't recall

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Alejo01(m): 5:05am On Mar 01, 2018
Culture

Our culture gives men the freedom to roam and forbids the women..... Simply our culture doesn't believe in equality......

But like everything evolving around us.... We have choose to assimilate those that only suit our selfish ways!
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by CeeManCollins(m): 5:25am On Mar 01, 2018
kamsibabylove:
First he is your boyfriend not your husband so he has not been handed the long list from your forefathers, secondly he should go for a DNA test to find out who the real father of the girl is. Finally, am sure he will still be forgiving you even after your marriage and many men will father his children. And it could be that you r the bread winner and believe since he forgave you 3x that he knew about with the power vested on me I forgive you for d 40x I knew about that your bf didn’t know about.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Nobody: 5:37am On Mar 01, 2018
girl4rmspace:

So what do u suggest the wife do to her cheating husband?
leave his sorry ass
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by DavidEsq(m): 5:47am On Mar 01, 2018
duduade:
I have met a guy whose girlfriend cheated on him thrice, gave him an STD once and tried pinning a pregnancy on him which wasn't His ... Guess what he still wanted to marry her..

She refused and walked out three months to their introduction cause she couldn't believe how he could still have forgiven her with all her atrocities...

So not all are unforgiving
Wat makes u think he was forgiving? Heck no! The babe knew that he wld show her pepper wen they are married, especially after she don "expire" for eye. Who wldnt want a forgiving partner, BTW?

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by charminy: 5:51am On Mar 01, 2018
that guy is from Messi's planet..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

One Week To My Wedding, I'm Lost / Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo / Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.