Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,844 members, 7,806,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman (47359 Views)

7 Reasons Why Nigerian Marriages Are Crashing In The UK / What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by westernized: 7:59am On Mar 01, 2018
kamsibabylove:

lolzz
Honestly, u helped open up dz discussion, i must applaud u for ur level of maturity, dz is evident by d way u replied people who judged u......Am sure u will not repeat same.....Hapi marital bliss in advance.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by EphraimBoat: 8:00am On Mar 01, 2018
kamsibabylove:

okay

Love your maturity.. are you sure you are not a guy? The way you handle the thrashing.

As long as you have promised to change, keep to your word, try to mould your guy to the person you want him to be else, history might will just repeat itself.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 01, 2018
The thought of the woman moaning under another man would kill me.so why put up with such trauma than let her go jejely
you can not imagine what a cheating wife says about the husband to her lover.if you people know,u wont even think of taking her back
i have a friend who dates married women
you as a husband,u will want to make love to her gently,thinking its ur property and u dont want her to fade early or expeeience pain
but the way her lover would handle her because he knows he is on borrowed time and not his property.
Like what my froend told me one day
early in the morning his married lover called him that she would be coming over.during the night she and her husband played match,but the man could not complete the match leaving the wife angry and Hot for more.the wife left her husband while he was sleeping to go to my friend place for more kpanshing
after devil,fear women

7 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by chris31(m): 8:01am On Mar 01, 2018
A woman can lie to me or act silly i can forgive but when it comes to cheating i can't forgive her she must surely reach her parents house that day that's if she lucky i don't kill her by then

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by DozieInc(m): 8:05am On Mar 01, 2018
duduade:
I have met a guy whose girlfriend cheated on him thrice, gave him an STD once and tried pinning a pregnancy on him which wasn't His ... Guess what he still wanted to marry her..

She refused and walked out three months to their introduction cause she couldn't believe how he could still have forgiven her with all her atrocities...

So not all are unforgiving
The lady definitely has a problem
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by INFOTECH2: 8:05am On Mar 01, 2018
Femco2016:
Before I start this, I want to make it clear that I'm not a sexist. People say it is a man's world, and honestly, it is.

I will show you how. Nature gave us some bonus and women gave their support. Even if a man forgives a cheating wife, the women (society) will not.

Here are the few reasons some men find it difficult to forgive a cheating wife (They are what I heard men say. I didn't author some of them)

1: EGO:- It certainly has a lot to do with their ego being bruised. The thought that another man was able to sleep with Someone they believed they had "ownership" of breaks them to pieces as most of them think the women incapable of sex without emotions, meaning the woman loves another. Remember men are like a lioness that can kill most animals for its cubs but will not allow another animal to even play with its cubs.

Bro

That very first reason did it all. No matter a man's standing (rich or poor, big or small) once ego has been bruised, its always difficult to forgive but not impossible

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Pearl05(f): 8:07am On Mar 01, 2018
kamsibabylove:
i dont think it works on some men coz i cheated on my bf 3 times and he forgave me now we have a daughter and wil be getting married in oct.

It's either your man has inferiority complex and i thinks that no other woman will agree to be with him or that he loves you completely to look beyond your weakness to the real person you are meant to be.

Don't give him more dramas please. May the Lord help you to be a great wife companion and helper to your man. Be a good mom to your children.

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 01, 2018
tosyne2much:
I don die cheesy cheesy cheesy Is this for real? cheesy
it really happened.it was rumoured that the man contacted an STD in his early youth that destroyed his male potency.the wife slept around with the man"s full knowledge but he always left the house when the men who came to dig his wife came calling.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 01, 2018
Shroud:
no, not necessarily impotent but lacking core male hormones and genes.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 01, 2018
teflonjake:

You have a point that doesn't go with my narrative.
if a wife fuks around and the husband says nothing then there"s something more to it.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by dheilaw1(m): 8:32am On Mar 01, 2018
kamsibabylove:
i dont think it works on some men coz i cheated on my bf 3 times and he forgave me now we have a daughter and wil be getting married in oct.
3 times? watch him pay you back as soon as you get married to him. Men don't forgive easily like that

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by dyemida(m): 8:33am On Mar 01, 2018
kamsibabylove:

You would still cheat some more
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by dheilaw1(m): 8:39am On Mar 01, 2018
kamsibabylove:

i've never caught him, as a matter of fact i am his first
oh I see. you are his first, the guy is a leaner so he doesn't know how to knack well, and you have tasted as many as possible before him, hence the need to satisfy ur high urge with other guys out there. he will repay you wen the time is ripe

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by girl4rmspace(f): 9:12am On Mar 01, 2018
yeyerolling:
leave his sorry ass

If this happens there would be divorce everyday. Is that what u want? Single parents everywhere?

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 01, 2018
EphraimBoat:

Love your maturity.. are you sure you are not a guy? The way you handle the thrashing.

As long as you have promised to change, keep to your word, try to mould your guy to the person you want him to be else, history might will just repeat itself.

thank you

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 01, 2018
westernized:
Honestly, u helped open up dz discussion, i must applaud u for ur level of maturity, dz is evident by d way u replied people who judged u......Am sure u will not repeat same.....Hapi marital bliss in advance.

Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by donsiqua(m): 9:29am On Mar 01, 2018
kamsibabylove:

That's because you're not married to him when you cheated. Wait till you marry and then cheat and see the other side of him.

My girl can cheat as much as she wants ( I really don't care ) but once we are married it is a no no.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by BellaElla(f): 9:33am On Mar 01, 2018
Lol, women are sleeping with their side niggas everyday, and coming home to cook for their husbands.
How many the men don chase comot for house?
These things happen everyday. Men and women cheat in marriages.
When caught they cry and beg for forgiveness and swear it will never happen again, then find smarter ways of hiding their affairs.
All these married men sleeping with married women who have four kids in some cases, have their husbands chased them? You think they dont know or suspect?
A lot of women have emotionally left their marriages, some couples are together because of the kids they have together, investments or businesses they built together.
Get over yourselves already Nairaland males, Marriage is not so fickle in reality.

7 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by rexesq(m): 9:43am On Mar 01, 2018
hell has no fury as a woman's love turned hate when she catches her spouse with another.

I was unfaithful to her. I felt condemned, dejected, neglected, excommunicated, frustrated and above all lost of her.

I couldn't look at her eyes when she called me fun names.

all efforts to persuade me to tell her what she saw about my sorrows landed me in tears

finally, I opened up while kneeling down. I was tired of kneeling yet I knew I was pleading for mercy.

I begged her and guess what, she forgave.

I promise never to derail her path anymore.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by aeonczar: 9:44am On Mar 01, 2018
Obakoolex:

Trust me there's a saying that 'forgive n forget'
He only picked one 'f' for now later you ll understand if you hurt him again when married to him.
You've made a valid point....ah'v seen such a script played out severally.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 01, 2018
efesodje:

lipsrsealed undecided

Your boyfriend is unique then

Or, he has cheated on you a thousandfold.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 01, 2018
Abogwara:

Those children are legally and traditionally his except he rejects them.
yes they are traditionally his kids except if the real father of the kids comes to claim them.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by olamy223(m): 9:51am On Mar 01, 2018
kamsibabylove:
four out of every ten Nigerian is a bastard
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by godwin120alex: 10:02am On Mar 01, 2018
AntiBrutus:
Scratch all that.

They are smart enough to put their sanity first.
They don't wanna go through the emotional and psychological trauma women with cheating partners have to go through.

So, they save themselves the trauma by cutting her off.

Did you for a minute think women don't consider those things you listed up there? grin

You're are absolutely correct
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 01, 2018
kamsibabylove:

Let's hope he won't start his after your marriage

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by MissRaine69(f): 10:16am On Mar 01, 2018
efesodje:

lipsrsealed undecided

Your boyfriend is unique then
Is unique another way of saying stupid?
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by MisFit77(m): 10:19am On Mar 01, 2018
kamsibabylove:

most times nice guys are boring, i wanted a more confident person. i tried breaking up with him but he refused i cheated on him and when he suspected my movements and asked me, i consented to cheating on him thrice . dude left. hours later, i got a call from his friends telling me he's been drinking i had to go take him home.
in d morning, i told him i'm breaking up with him coz he deserved a nice girl he refused instead made me promise never to cheat on him. and a year later i gave birth to our child.

Are you happy in the relationship, and do you think you will be happy in the marriage eventually?!
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Ngokafor(f): 10:31am On Mar 01, 2018
The average Nigerian male do not deserve a faithful partner..That is the honest truth..

You reap what you sow.....You cannot sow unfaithfulness,dishonesty,lack of integrity,disloyalty and expect a loyal,upright,straight-forward,honest,loyal and faithful women...Nature does not work that way.

No matter how loud your noises are here..most of you have the kind of ladies you deserve..,you may or may not realise it.

5 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 01, 2018
MissRaine69:

Is unique another way of saying stupid?

cheesy Yeap cool
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by LarryBeryl(m): 10:48am On Mar 01, 2018
FluidQueen:
This is Hogwash tho mixed with subtle sexism and misogyny.

Simply put, They're smart cowards that wouldn't wanna go through series of emotional breakdown women with cheating partners experience.

It's like saying it's appropriate to love a wrong doer. I sense feminism allover your comment. He didn't totally condemn all women but the cheating ones with attached likely implications towards them and their partners. He further explained that not that it's good for males to cheat too but the implication attached is not a severe as that of women

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by LarryBeryl(m): 10:57am On Mar 01, 2018
Cunnilingus:
you will definitely cheat again. Not once or twice, uncountable with different pple

One man's hoe is another man's queen
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by gfelo(m): 10:58am On Mar 01, 2018
I believe this girl is just joking if it is true and this guy go ahead and marry her, he will not live long, all husband who knows their wife cheat and continues with them never live long, irrespective of their tradition this is real, and for u lady u are abt to commit murder if u marry that guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? / One Week To My Wedding, I'm Lost / Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.