Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,463 members, 7,781,342 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:44 PM

Top 5 Funniest Comedian In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 5 Funniest Comedian In Nigeria (1213 Views)

Meet MC Papi, Joins A'list Of Event Compere And Top Rated Comedian In Nigeria / Akpororo Is The Most Fashionable Comedian In Nigeria. How True? / Top 10 Funniest Comedian In Nigeria ( Drop Your List ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Funniest Comedian In Nigeria by STEPHENBOI(m): 7:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
Comedy in Nigeria can now be said to be a profession as professional stand up comedians have made a good living out of it. Nigerians are naturally funny but it takes a very talented comedian to make a Nigerian laugh with the depressing economic situation.

1. Bovi;
Bovi Ugboma, who goes by the stage name Bovi has over the years aligned himself with other comedians as he climbs the comedy ladder in greatness. The Benin City Born Comedian is known for popularizing the words Akpos in most of his jokes, by 2008 Bovi was leading comedy shows and events throughout Nigeria. He participated in Nite of 1000 Laughs organized by Opa Williams I will never miss the number spot for my favorite comedian.

2. Akpororo
Jephthah Bowoto, popularly known and referred to as Akpororo, is a Nigerian stand-up comedian, vocalist and actor
The ilaje boy was born and raised in warri. He rose to popularity in 2013 following his performance at Basketmouth ‘s Laff and Jam show and went on to perform in several comedy shows including AY Live. On 12 August 2014, he staged his first major comedy show “Akpororo vs Akpororo” at the Shell Hall, MUSON Centre . The maiden event saw the attendance of notable musical acts and comedians. What I love about this guy is his energy on stage..I love Akpororo.

3. I Go Dye:
Francis Agoda popularly known as I Go Dye or I Go Die is a Nigerian comedian. He has organized several international comedy shows such as Igodye Standing. As we all know he’s comedy is always about what Nigerians always want to hear “Women”. Over the years his performances have earned him a place in Nigeria’s comedy industry

Read more here;
https://www.damiadenuga.com/top-5-funniest-comedian-nigeria/
Re: Top 5 Funniest Comedian In Nigeria by Orodje(m): 7:50pm On Feb 26, 2018
And all of them are from Delta except Bovi cool

(1) (Reply)

I Wore Hijab Till Age 20, Then I Started Acting P0rn – Ex Muslim Lady / Between Phyno And His Garman Shepherd / Tiwa Savage Steps Out In Sexy Tight Short Gown (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.