Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Chocolate City Boss Audu Maikori On Instagram @nigerianlawschool Law And Beyond - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chocolate City Boss Audu Maikori On Instagram @nigerianlawschool Law And Beyond (262 Views)

Audu Maikori Applauds Adekunle Gold And Davido Over Co-writing Of Song / "God Forbid" - Kiss Daniel Rejects Chocolate City As Fans Advise Him To Run / M.I. Vs Nas: 'we Must Get Our Money Back’ - Chocolate City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chocolate City Boss Audu Maikori On Instagram @nigerianlawschool Law And Beyond by TheSmilingMan(m): 7:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
PROUDLY SPONSORED BY LAW AWARDS GALA'18

KINDLY VISIT FOR THE VIDEO:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bfp2VgZHlhP/

AUDU MAIKORI @audumaikori “My passions are the arts, law and entrepreneurship. I believe that all three have the power to change lives and as such I am focused on fostering collaborations and co-creation as a means to bake a bigger pie for all parties involved. This is the model I have championed in both Chocolate City Group and in other ventures we have been involved in. Yes Africa is open for business and we are helping to open those doors!”

Audu Maikori (born 13 August 1975, Kaduna) is a Nigerian lawyer, entrepreneur, social activist, public speaker and creative industry professional. He is the founder and president of the Chocolate City Entertainment. He is best known as a judge of Nigerian Idol's first season. Unsurprisingly, he has been bestowed with many awards and accolades.

In 2008, at the inaugural edition of the United Kingdom Young Music Entrepreneur, Maikori was nominated to serve as a judge alongside four other British music industry judges, making him the first black judge for a major British Music industry competition.

On 29 June 2007, he won the INTERNATIONAL YOUNG MUSIC ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR (IYMEY) for his work with Chocolate City beating off international competition from Egypt, India, Indonesia, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Philippines, Poland and Tanzania.

He received special judges commendation as well as $15,000 Dollars in prize money.

In December 2011, Chocolate City Group, under Audu’s leadership, was named winner at the prestigious Africa Awards for Entrepreneurship in Nairobi, Kenya. Chocolate City was selected from over 3,300 applicants from 48 African countries to win prize of $50,000.

In November 2014, he was inducted as a Fellow of the Nigerian Leadership Institute(NLI) in November at the NLI-YALE Leadership Conference which held at the campus in New Haven.

(1) (Reply)

Dj Sunnywax - Oshaprapra (birthday Version) Mix _@djsunnywax / Help! My Life Is In Danger After Olamide Left Barcelona – Show Promoter, T-cash / Endorsement Deal For The First 10 Qualified Models

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.