Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why (69555 Views)

Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt / Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by dainformant(m): 7:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
A doctor at Federal Medical Center,Ebute Meta Lagos - has got herself trending online for urging Nigerian husbands to marry a second wife or an extra wife (as the case may be) if they have the resources. According to her, marrying more wives is better than the irresponsible act of cheating on their wives with other ladies.

Below is what Hauwa Ibrahim shared on Facebook;

Dear men after being a responsible Husband, try marrying a second wife if you have the means, those with two should marry three and those with three should marry four! Thats a great Sunnah and its better than irresponsible act of chasing young girls out there.....

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/female-nigerian-medical-doctor-advises-husbands-marry-extra-wife-see.html

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 26, 2018
angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by mikejj(m): 7:55pm On Feb 26, 2018
grin i was expecting a medical reason

370 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 26, 2018
When you combine your religious belief with your profession...

To all the responsible men reading this, Please, kindly ignore the head slamming fat biitch... Thanks.

377 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by Aonkuuse(m): 7:57pm On Feb 26, 2018
lol that's your opinion though, but some people wouldn't like this. I totally believe you are from the north and a Muslim but not every region wants to rise alamajuris

112 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by donstan18: 7:57pm On Feb 26, 2018
JasonScolari:
When you combine your religious belief with your profession...

To all the responsible men readin this, Please, kindly ignore the head slamming fat biitch... Thanks.

It's not about responsible or irresponsible, those men that married one wife and still cheat on them, are they responsible? , it's better to legalize something than to cheat on your wife.

Forget about religion, we all know she made a very good point, let's be truthful and sincere.

But, the problem about the idea lies on women.

Most women will prefer their husband to cheat, than to share the same house with another wife, they don't like sharing pot of soup

228 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
angry

Very myopic advise. Go and sit down

23 Likes

Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by MhizAJ(f): 7:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
I'm not surprised since her religion permits men to marry up to six wives undecided Nonsense

A man can't even manage one woman in a house talk more of two

No man should even try that nonsense with me

69 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by nonut: 8:03pm On Feb 26, 2018
Better than sowing seeds everywhere like a village farmer.
The million dollar question is, will the wives remain faithful when they're waiting for their turn?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by UltimateBlogger: 8:11pm On Feb 26, 2018
wait lemme go and suya
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by IamHeWrites: 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2018
MhizAJ:
I'm not surprised since her religion permits men to marry up to six wives undecided Nonsense

Shut up

four not six..

OK

Don't know why you're pained tho.. SMH

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 26, 2018
Before a man will marry the second wife, he must have asked her out, dated and maybe have sex with her to taste what he's about to put in the house, so what do we call that if not cheating.

Most men that do this are just lustful and can never be satisfied.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by nonut: 8:51pm On Feb 26, 2018
IamHeWrites:

Shut up

four not six..

OK

Don't know why you're pained tho.. SMH
She's a hater

9 Likes

Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by ZombieBuster: 8:51pm On Feb 26, 2018
How can someone like this be a good doctor... Even giving advice

Yeye dey smell sad

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by Amirullaha(m): 8:51pm On Feb 26, 2018
Hmmm...

Meanwhile
I helped my neighbor to carry a 20litre jerrican full of water up to 4th Floor, She was like "thanks alot, just put it down there at the door, my boyfriend is inside he will come n carry it"
I carried it back downstairs...
Nonsense

141 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by Nukilia: 8:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
What a nice woman grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by Whobedatte(m): 8:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
Marrying other wives won't make him stop cheating

32 Likes

Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by superior1: 8:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
When book pass through your brain without leaving a trail

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by Litblogger: 8:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
I pray o.

Some will marry 50 and still chase other girls.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by nonut: 8:53pm On Feb 26, 2018
MhizAJ:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by Pavore9: 8:53pm On Feb 26, 2018
Don't we have men who have four wives at home and still frolicking around?

This is what still bothers some Africans even the seemingly "educated" onea shocked Not even intellectual discourse on how to increase food production, increased access to clean water, innovations.......... angry

Enough of having children with no concrete plan for their nurturing! That is why the likes of Boko Haram will continue to have endless stream of recruits.

How do children benefit from polygamous setting?

Quality over quantity!

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by DWJOBScom(m): 8:53pm On Feb 26, 2018
She must have seen and heard enough to come out with that grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by lonelydora: 8:53pm On Feb 26, 2018
And my advice to all Men who wish to marry more than 1 wife...Please always marry ODD number of wives. Instead of 2, marry 3...instead of 4, marry 5.

10 Likes

Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by olahero(m): 8:53pm On Feb 26, 2018
MhizAJ:

dullard, is your religion against it? Please make some research don't be ignorant.

8 Likes

Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by aspirebig: 8:54pm On Feb 26, 2018
Hmmm

Someone pls help me with that dog picture sleeping with the caption: this one weak me"...
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by zodiax011: 8:54pm On Feb 26, 2018
issoraite
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by abike12(f): 8:54pm On Feb 26, 2018
lol
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by mamatayour(f): 8:55pm On Feb 26, 2018
You try na
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by goodnews777: 8:55pm On Feb 26, 2018
This one na native doctor.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by Nenejeje(f): 8:55pm On Feb 26, 2018
and when he marry the fourth one, he will marry the fifth, sixth.....and the circle continues..

mtcheew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by room089: 8:56pm On Feb 26, 2018
And to balance the ratio, women to should marry two or more husbands.

Is it not better that way madam doctor? Wouldn't it reduce promiscuity among women to the barest minimum?

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) / I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum / Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.