Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,518 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why (69539 Views)

Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt / Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by uloewa: 9:12pm On Feb 26, 2018
donstan18:

It's not about responsible or irresponsible, those men that married one wife and still cheat on them, are they responsible? , it's better to legalize something than to cheat on your wife.

Forget about religion, we all know she made a very good point, let's be truthful and sincere.

But, the problem about the idea lies on women.

Most women will prefer their husband to cheat, than to share the same house with another wife, they don't like sharing pot of soup

What makes you think that marrying another wife will stop the man from cheating.
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by donstan18: 9:12pm On Feb 26, 2018
Ra88:

Men cheat for different reasons. Marrying 20 wives will not stop any man that want to cheat from cheating. Her point is useless.
It can stop some men from cheating, but can't stop all men.

We shouldn't generalize.
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by Akalia(m): 9:13pm On Feb 26, 2018
I second her notion.
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by pixypixs(m): 9:14pm On Feb 26, 2018
This lady needs help.
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by Icon79(m): 9:14pm On Feb 26, 2018
Useless advise. Marrying more wives would not stop a cheater from cheating on their wives, so that's not the solution.

O pari

Samata104:
angry
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by donstan18: 9:14pm On Feb 26, 2018
uloewa:

What makes you think that marrying another wife will stop the man from cheating.

Tell me, what's the impossibility there?
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by femolacqua(m): 9:15pm On Feb 26, 2018
Just see what a woman's view of this subject has caused, a hoolabaloo of a situation on this thread.
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by IAmAmbrose(m): 9:16pm On Feb 26, 2018
See her like native doctor
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by donstan18: 9:18pm On Feb 26, 2018
Elinosweet143:
My dear marrying multiple women will not stop a cheating man from cheating. I knw a handfull of men with 3/4 wives yet their eye still dey outside

Do not generalize ma'am.

Men cheat with different reasons, some cheats not because it's part of them, but because of one problem or the other from the wife.

Do well to realize that I didn't generalize that multiple wives can stop a man from cheating.
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by donstan18: 9:19pm On Feb 26, 2018
omoadeleye:

no matter how a man cheat, he can never sacrifice a good biatch for a bad biatch, the man just wanna explore, there is no tendency that after marrying many wives he wont still cheat,

Did i say that?
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by donstan18: 9:20pm On Feb 26, 2018
shallysgirl:

She has no point. She is only preaching her religion. Muslims have a right to marry multiple wives but not so in Christianity.
Everyone has a right to practice what they believe.

@Bolded...Do your findings well, then come back brO.
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by LordReed(m): 9:20pm On Feb 26, 2018
It is a fallacy that marriage stops one from being promiscuous. Only self discipline and the grace of God can stop one from cheating.

1 Like

Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by billyG(m): 9:21pm On Feb 26, 2018
she shld hav taught her husband how to where a condom always instead.
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by dododawa1: 9:21pm On Feb 26, 2018
Someone talking marriage while am searching for job, did life self
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by shallysgirl: 9:26pm On Feb 26, 2018
donstan18:

@Bolded...Do your findings well, then come back brO.
There is nothing to find. It is not permitted in Christianity. I am a Christian.
This doesn't mean some Christians haven't married more than one wife, which can only happen traditionally not in the church.
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by laydoh(m): 9:26pm On Feb 26, 2018
the only thing that would give me any silly thought of having a second wife is only if my wife has big tummy.
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by cashkid: 9:27pm On Feb 26, 2018
donstan18:

It's not about responsible or irresponsible, those men that married one wife and still cheat on them, are they responsible? , it's better to legalize something than to cheat on your wife.

Forget about religion, we all know she made a very good point, let's be truthful and sincere.

Most women will prefer their husband to cheat, than to share the same house with another wife, they don't like sharing pot of soup

You dey mind the fool that just opened mouth without making use of his brain!

1 Like

Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 9:27pm On Feb 26, 2018
Lol. But calling her the B Word was totally unnecessary tho. grin

But I still found this response hilarious!
grin grin grin
JasonScolari:
When you combine your religious belief with your profession...

To all the responsible men reading this, Please, kindly ignore the head slamming fat biitch... Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by westernized: 9:30pm On Feb 26, 2018
Amirullaha:
Hmmm...

Meanwhile
I helped my neighbor to carry a 20litre jerrican full of water up to 4th Floor, She was like "thanks alot, just put it down there at the door, my boyfriend is inside he will come n carry it"
I carried it back downstairs...
Nonsense
ur head dey dia, thunder strike dem two
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by jaxxy(m): 9:30pm On Feb 26, 2018
All i need is one!!!! *In tyrese voice*
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by Heavance(m): 9:30pm On Feb 26, 2018
was even expecting a pretty doctor, but this is looking like a classroom dokitor...
She must have lost the battle to a pretty girl

Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by Saverin: 9:31pm On Feb 26, 2018
MhizAJ:
I'm not surprised since her religion permits men to marry up to six wives undecided Nonsense

A man can't even manage one woman in a house talk more of two

No man should even try that nonsense with me

I will marry you and your twin as starter pack cheesy

1 Like

Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by donstan18: 9:32pm On Feb 26, 2018
shallysgirl:
There is nothing to find. It is not permitted in Christianity. I am a Christian.
This doesn't mean some Christians haven't married more than one wife, which can only happen traditionally not in the church.

Concerning your findings, Can we now agree that CHRISTIANS do marry multiple wives?

1 Like

Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by Charles4075(m): 9:35pm On Feb 26, 2018
MhizAJ:
I'm not surprised since her religion permits men to marry up to six wives undecided Nonsense

Anty, you dey quick vex ohhh. Person nor go fit joke with you ohhh or else na D. I. E for that person.

Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by iamDjSkukie(m): 9:37pm On Feb 26, 2018
Her opinion though
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 26, 2018
My brain fast forwarded itself thinking it's a suggestion to curb cervical cancer. Little did I know it was meant to control cheating.

Men are cheaters. Just don't wahala yourself. What would make a man leave his beautiful and freshly scented wife and strip for his naive and unexposed housemaid?

Very few(I mean few) men are 100% faithful to their wives.

1 Like

Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by westernized: 9:42pm On Feb 26, 2018
shallysgirl:

She has no point. She is only preaching her religion. Muslims have a right to marry multiple wives but not so in Christianity.
Everyone has a right to practice what they believe.
Pls where in d bible was it written dat a man cannot marry more than one wife apart from apostle paul's admonishment to ordained workers. It was never commanded in d bible, i stand corrected tho'

1 Like

Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by Kayus4real: 9:42pm On Feb 26, 2018
MhizAJ:

Your post is defective as your brain.. 6 wives?

1 Like

Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 26, 2018
donstan18:

the difference between 1 and 4 is the number, after 100 wives men will still cheat...infact some Anabi and Alhaji will still snatch people,s wife.
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by redsun(m): 9:44pm On Feb 26, 2018
There is nothing bad in marrying many wives if you are not stealing stealing people's wealth to service them,like nigerian politicians do. A successful and able man not leave by bread alone.

1 Like

Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by ballerin(m): 9:44pm On Feb 26, 2018
KingSango:

Women are the authors of polygamy. No lioness wants a weak lion so lionesses always share on lion. Like the lady said, men who have the resources. A man goes off of looks but women go for strength. This is how come women go after married men quite often because the man has demonstrated he can take care of a woman. If a man can't take care of a woman nearly all women will leave him. Women want to bear children, it's their main desire to bring life into the world and nurture it. And a woman seeks always men who can provide a safe and secure environment for children just like the lioness. This is how come lion is the totem for Africa and polygamy is apart of nearly every culture since time unkept.

ASE

Love Sango

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum / Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) / Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.