Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why (69557 Views)

Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt / Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by Gentle034(m): 8:40am On Feb 27, 2018
MhizAJ:
I'm not surprised since her religion permits men to marry up to six wives undecided Nonsense

A man can't even manage one woman in a house talk more of two

No man should even try that nonsense with me
Can you ever post a comment without bashing? Try stating ur opinion clearly without being agressive, and moreover she's a woman like you expressing her opinion. Try take chill pills enh.
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by Caseless: 8:41am On Feb 27, 2018
JasonScolari:
When you combine your religious belief with your profession...

To all the responsible men reading this, Please, kindly ignore the head slamming fat biitch... Thanks.
you should have told us where her profession says marrying more than one is wrong.

You called her names cos you're childish. Show us your girlfriend. Your entire family, una get female doctor? Na jealousy de worry you.
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by Truflexunits(m): 8:42am On Feb 27, 2018
I am a christian and I totally agree with her if there's competition a woman will be forming the only option by denying their husbands sex by forming tiredness and all other forms of Bullshits.
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by BABANGBALI: 8:48am On Feb 27, 2018
Aboki will always be aboki
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by HillsBlaze(m): 8:49am On Feb 27, 2018
To soy í was disappointed would be me lying cos I was expecting a hijab wearing someone.
Who knows the kind of (un) medical advice she gives to her patients like go and meet baba Ibadan for so so concoction.
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by CoolAmbience(m): 8:52am On Feb 27, 2018
mikejj:
grin i was expecting a medical reason

I am surprised you couldn't see the obvious medical reason.... reducing risks of contracting STDs.
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by otunbabadok(m): 9:06am On Feb 27, 2018
MhizAJ:
I'm not surprised since her religion permits men to marry up to six wives undecided Nonsense

A man can't even manage one woman in a house talk more of two

No man should even try that nonsense with me

He won't because you have already given him the license to do shits outside. Blame yourself not him for the repercussions later.
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by lonelydora: 9:11am On Feb 27, 2018
kalufelix:
Why Do You Say So?

fights are always between 2 people, so that whenever there is conflict, you will have a reminder who will be by your side.
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by CioAngels(f): 9:26am On Feb 27, 2018
As for men, even when they have two to three wives at home with them they still hunt for other women outside, even toddlers of their daughters age are not left out. Hunting for multiple women is in their DNA, so doctor, your idea would have been good but i don't see it as a workable suggestion.
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by Kinikini: 9:28am On Feb 27, 2018
Been in a monogamous marriage is no guarantee for fidelity. Many women in monogamous marriages are dogging about. Fidelity is not and will never have anything to do with polygamous or monogamous marriages.

nonut:

The million dollar question is, will the wives remain faithful when they're waiting for their turn?
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 27, 2018
dainformant:
A doctor at Federal Medical Center,Ebute Meta Lagos - has got herself trending online for urging Nigerian husbands to marry a second wife or an extra wife (as the case may be) if they have the resources. According to her, marrying more wives is better than the irresponsible act of cheating on their wives with other ladies.

Below is what Hauwa Ibrahim shared on Facebook;

Dear men after being a responsible Husband, try marrying a second wife if you have the means, those with two should marry three and those with three should marry four! Thats a great Sunnah and its better than irresponsible act of chasing young girls out there.....

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/female-nigerian-medical-doctor-advises-husbands-marry-extra-wife-see.html

And its ya type that will pour acid on his penis when he is finalizing the process cheesy

Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by Abogwara: 9:31am On Feb 27, 2018
She's right. We African men are naturally polygamous but Western culture is making us to hypocritically stay monogamous. Deep in the heart of every true African man he knows that he bears the trait but considers it temptation.
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by mikejj(m): 9:36am On Feb 27, 2018
CoolAmbience:

I am surprised you couldn't see the obvious medical reason.... reducing risks of contracting STDs.
so are we expecting a second wife sir.haha
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by mikejj(m): 9:42am On Feb 27, 2018
bewla:
and got a spiritual one
biggest which one b spiritual again
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by Danialuone: 9:43am On Feb 27, 2018
This is a bitter peal ...but the truth....she has made her point
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by Kutigi0332: 9:43am On Feb 27, 2018
shallysgirl:
There is nothing to find. It is not permitted in Christianity. I am a Christian.
This doesn't mean some Christians haven't married more than one wife, which can only happen traditionally not in the church.
And can i quote anywhr in d bible whr its states u can only marry one wife
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by xcllaxix(m): 10:17am On Feb 27, 2018
King Solomon married 700 wives and still cheated on them with 300 concubines,my sister be humble and keep your opinion to yourself..

1 Like

Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by Walelavender(m): 10:30am On Feb 27, 2018
Amirullaha:
Hmmm...

Meanwhile
I helped my neighbor to carry a 20litre jerrican full of water up to 4th Floor, She was like "thanks alot, just put it down there at the door, my boyfriend is inside he will come n carry it"
I carried it back downstairs...
Nonsense
You no go kill sombori grin grin grin
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by shaybebaby(f): 10:44am On Feb 27, 2018
cococandy:

Did you just type ‘psycaltry’

Yes he did. grin grin grin
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by Toks2008(m): 10:53am On Feb 27, 2018
cococandy:

Did you just type ‘psycaltry’

Psychiatry I mean...and I'm so surprised you did not lash out at me...Kai! this is a new dawn.
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by Toks2008(m): 10:57am On Feb 27, 2018
Amirullaha:
Hmmm...

Meanwhile
I helped my neighbor to carry a 20litre jerrican full of water up to 4th Floor, She was like "thanks alot, just put it down there at the door, my boyfriend is inside he will come n carry it"
I carried it back downstairs...
Nonsense

Lwkmd!
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by BennyMaiNasara(m): 12:26pm On Feb 27, 2018
I'M UP FOR TWO BUT I WANT HER TO BE NO.1
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by elsomm(m): 12:32pm On Feb 27, 2018
mikejj:
grin i was expecting a medical reason

Me too
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by mikejj(m): 12:33pm On Feb 27, 2018
elsomm:

Me too
the woman she is talking from malo exprience
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by ImaIma1(f): 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2018
If they like, they should marry 10, they will still cheat.
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by shallysgirl: 4:04pm On Feb 27, 2018
Kutigi0332:
There are scriptures in Timothy but I don't need to quote.
No church will wed/support any Christian while he still lives with his first wife. Christians don't believe in multiple wives or marriage. Most churches don't even accept divorce.
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by shallysgirl: 4:05pm On Feb 27, 2018
Kutigi0332:
Jesus Christ confirmed it in Matt.
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by shallysgirl: 4:08pm On Feb 27, 2018
donstan18:

Concerning your findings, Can we now agree that CHRISTIANS do marry multiple wives?
Not a valid point. Some muslims also stick to one wife.
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by cococandy(f): 4:41pm On Feb 27, 2018
shaybebaby:

Yes he did. grin grin grin
grin
That’s who I’ve been waiting my time engaging with.
No wonder reason doesn’t penetrate to him

2 Likes

Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by cococandy(f): 4:42pm On Feb 27, 2018
Toks2008:

Psychiatry I mean...and I'm so surprised you did not lash out at me...Kai! this is a new dawn.

I was too stunned to react to your nonsense post.

Good job googling the correct spelling. Next time google before posting.

2 Likes

Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by Icon79(m): 6:37pm On Feb 27, 2018
Personally, on occasions, I have dated more than 5 girls at the same time but that didn't stop me from wandering eyes. That only stopped after I gave my life to Jesus Christ.

O pari

Samata104:

Don't mind her
Yeye dey smell
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by shaybebaby(f): 6:44pm On Feb 27, 2018
cococandy:

I was too stunned to react to your nonsense post.

Good job googling the correct spelling. Next time google before posting.
Savage!
No chills, you have. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord / I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters / Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.