Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,885 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Contesting For Senate To Prevent Bad People" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Contesting For Senate To Prevent Bad People" (20245 Views)

Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us / Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads / Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Contesting For Senate To Prevent Bad People" by thenewtribe: 9:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
…endorses deputy for Imo East Senatorial seat

Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha, yesterday declared his intention to contest for the Imo West Senatorial seat in 2019.

The Imo governor said his participation in the senatorial race will brighten the chances of President Muhammadu Buhari and other candidates of All Progressives Congress ( APC ) in general election in the State.

Okorocha who made the disclosure during the inauguration of members of Imo State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission (ISOPADEC) at Government House Owerri, also endorsed his deputy, Eze Madumere for Imo East Senatorial seat.

He also restated his earlier endorsement of his Chief of Staff and son in-law, Chief Uche Nwosu as his successor.

According to the governor, “if Uche Nwosu will be home for governor, I will tell the deputy governor to go to Senate.

“I told you earlier that my interest is the Presidency but since President Buhari will be running in 2019 I decided to put my ambition on hold until he completes his tenure.

“But I have decided to run for the Imo West Senatorial zones because if I don’t, bad people will take the position “.

Okorocha added further that, “if my name appears on the ballot paper as contesting for Senate, it will boost APC chances in the State. And many from my Senatorial zone have come to me and said they will not contest if I am interested “.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/thenationonlineng.net/okorocha-joins-imo-west-senatorial-race/amp/

5 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Contesting For Senate To Prevent Bad People" by chuksjuve(m): 9:46pm On Feb 26, 2018
FCT

I dedicate this space to everyone who had been here before and to those who are aspiring to be here...

Your dreams will come true ..

Back to the topic ..

I have nothing to say . grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Contesting For Senate To Prevent Bad People" by hopilo: 9:47pm On Feb 26, 2018
Is she ok?

9 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Contesting For Senate To Prevent Bad People" by micfoley: 9:47pm On Feb 26, 2018
So you are a good person. Kontunu

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Contesting For Senate To Prevent Bad People" by Balyz: 9:48pm On Feb 26, 2018
He might just win
Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Contesting For Senate To Prevent Bad People" by mexxmoney: 9:57pm On Feb 26, 2018
This clown should just go and rest

38 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Contesting For Senate To Prevent Bad People" by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
May superglue glue your mouth there

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Contesting For Senate To Prevent Bad People" by LIFEisSIMPLE: 9:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
lol. The name roachas is like cockroach you cant make it disappear.

I dislike this man with all my heart, i might just start liking him

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Contesting For Senate To Prevent Bad People" by dollytino4real(f): 9:59pm On Feb 26, 2018
imolite accept my empathy for ur one chance u enter

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Contesting For Senate To Prevent Bad People" by GeeTeeA(m): 9:59pm On Feb 26, 2018
Oh lawd! Not again embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Contesting For Senate To Prevent Bad People" by heendrix(m): 10:23pm On Feb 26, 2018
hopilo:
Is she ok?
Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Contesting For Senate To Prevent Bad People" by TheKingdom: 10:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
WE MUST NOT ALLOW THESE CLOWNS TO CONTINUE TO DESTROY OUR LAND. LIKE THOE ORJI WHO FROM JAIL WAS INSTALLED AS GOV OF ABIA FOR A GOOD 8 YEARS AND NOW HIDING IN ABUJA AS SENATOR, THIS FOOL OKOROHAUSA WANTS TO DO THE SAME. ENOUGH OF THESE SECRET SOCIETY PUPPETS

NONSENSE

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Contesting For Senate To Prevent Bad People" by Realcash224(m): 10:39pm On Feb 26, 2018
So that you can erect more statue!

17 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Contesting For Senate To Prevent Bad People" by AngryRebel: 10:41pm On Feb 26, 2018
No comment!

14 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Contesting For Senate To Prevent Bad People" by Paperwhite(m): 10:48pm On Feb 26, 2018
And this statue molder thinks in his granduer delusion state that he is the most good & suitable person to rep Imo in the senate

8 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Contesting For Senate To Prevent Bad People" by anibirelawal(m): 10:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
Safe journey sir... Okorocha for senator, come 2019.
Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Contesting For Senate To Prevent Bad People" by MonPro: 11:24pm On Feb 26, 2018
anibirelawal:
Safe journey sir... Okorocha for senator, come 2019.

Okoroawusa for Senator Kano west. Insha Allahudeen!

25 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Contesting For Senate To Prevent Bad People" by osazeeblue01: 11:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
wahala
Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Contesting For Senate To Prevent Bad People" by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 26, 2018
It's safe to say that IMO state is full of baddest people if the likes of Rochas can be said to be good. undecided

12 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Contesting For Senate To Prevent Bad People" by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:32pm On Feb 26, 2018
The person way do IMO the sokoto state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Contesting For Senate To Prevent Bad People" by chernest2002: 11:40pm On Feb 26, 2018
So that you will continue to create ministry for happiness,statue moulding and encouraging the youths to stop smoking and start stealing abi? kontinue!

6 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Contesting For Senate To Prevent Bad People" by DjAndroid: 11:50pm On Feb 26, 2018
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Contesting For Senate To Prevent Bad People" by EllySteve: 11:53pm On Feb 26, 2018
Wow

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Contesting For Senate To Prevent Bad People" by chloride6: 12:56am On Feb 27, 2018
God, how can you do this to me?

How can you make me a Nigerian with these clowns?

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Contesting For Senate To Prevent Bad People" by chelseaboi(m): 1:33am On Feb 27, 2018
grin grin...I HV nth to say....IMO is suffering
Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Contesting For Senate To Prevent Bad People" by Omeokachie: 1:55am On Feb 27, 2018
Aside Okorocha, any other person from Imo West senatorial district is a "bad person".

Don't be surprised that the same people will vote for him. their pain is like a woman's Labour pains, soon forgotten after the child is born.

6 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Contesting For Senate To Prevent Bad People" by humblesteve(m): 3:07am On Feb 27, 2018
No other reason for running this man is a complete clown... Let the looting continue but I pray he get defeated

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Contesting For Senate To Prevent Bad People" by omowolewa: 3:19am On Feb 27, 2018
I just have the feeling that he would win.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Contesting For Senate To Prevent Bad People" by bluke(m): 5:16am On Feb 27, 2018
known secret
Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Contesting For Senate To Prevent Bad People" by MikeBetty(m): 5:51am On Feb 27, 2018
Okorocha Want To Become Saraki Of Imo State. I Think This Is What Kwara State Has In Common With Imo State.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Contesting For Senate To Prevent Bad People" by 7footre(m): 5:56am On Feb 27, 2018
That is my senatorial zone cry cry cry

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS Asks Court To Cancel Igboho’s Associates' Bail / Tunde Rahman: Tinubu Holding Meetings Abroad, To Return To Nigeria Next Week / Buhari's Regime Is Obsessed With Bishop Kukah - Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.