Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

#1 Google Ranking Strategy 2018 For Beginners - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / #1 Google Ranking Strategy 2018 For Beginners (567 Views)

The New Google Ranking Factors For Websites And Blogs / HELP: I Am Loosing Traffic And Google Ranking After Moving My Website To Https / 5 Tips To Improve Website Visibility For Better Google Ranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#1 Google Ranking Strategy 2018 For Beginners by Rankingbeast(m): 11:35pm On Feb 26, 2018
Hey guys I represent Keyword Ranking Beast and here on Nairaland I will be teaching you from A-Z how to get your website business to the top of google search results fast with super doper Free proven ranking strategies!

Stay in touch and this thread will be updated regularly.
Re: #1 Google Ranking Strategy 2018 For Beginners by scholarsarena: 7:13am On Feb 27, 2018
We are waiting
Re: #1 Google Ranking Strategy 2018 For Beginners by lanrebest: 7:45am On Feb 27, 2018
You arose our curiosity and went blank again.
Pls continue!!!!
My blood dey hot to get to the top of Google ranking.... Will prefer it more, if there could be a robot to Help out.
Re: #1 Google Ranking Strategy 2018 For Beginners by Rankingbeast(m): 8:36am On Feb 27, 2018
Hey guys just before we start, i know we all have our websites or blogs up and running.

The first and foremost thing to do is know what your visitors are searching for on google which is also known as keyword.

For example:

I run a Make Money Online that targets Nigerians, and one of the things my visitors may be be looking for is

- How to make money online in nigeria
- Affiliate marketing in Nigeria
- Investment opportunities.
- etc..

But there's a Problem:

You just can't guess and get it right.

Thats why you need keyword research to know exactly what they are looking for.

I.e. the keyword they are typing into google.

Then you write your contents on that keyword

If you are just writing at random then you are making a very big mistake:

Why?

Because in 50 years to come your article may never be found on Google.

What the.......

Yes, writing at random is like writing what only you is looking for:

So you need to write on keywords people are searching for on google.

There is more to this:

You cant just find any keyword and start writing about.

Take for example:

There is a popular keyword one big website like forbes.com wrote and is making first page of Google.

You cant write on that same keyword and rank on first page too because there is something called "keyword difficulty"

Especially when your site is not a kinda big authority yet.

So what?

You may be asking "so what do i do?"

You need to find keywords that are very easy to rank on first page.

Keywords your competitors merely know about.

Look here:

After three Years of Experience in Carrying out SEO, with trials and errors.

I launched my personal blog on make money online niche.

That was last year December.

I decided that I can actually go into any niche and dominate there with the help of keyword research.

Whooooa!

Its been a success...

I wrote a post back then on "gtbank affiliate program' that keyword has a good amount of search volume around 200

It made google first page immediately after publish.

Today its the first position on google.com

This is what keyword research can do for you, you can actually make google first page if you know how to do keyword research

And hey:

Dont panick, its super doper easy

I will show you in the next Post here.

Meanwhile if you have questions, feel free to ask.
Re: #1 Google Ranking Strategy 2018 For Beginners by scholarsarena: 11:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
Following...
Pleae through more light on:

1. how to effectively find good long tail keywords.
2. The tricks in creating articles with them
3. Whether you can use multiple keywords on one article or to have it one keyword per article.

Thanks for your time.

(1) (Reply)

Thinking About Reliability And Performance? Purchase $1 Web Hosting / Premium Alpha Reseller Hosting / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.