Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

With Lionsbet One Game Can't Cut Your Ticket No More - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / With Lionsbet One Game Can't Cut Your Ticket No More (11937 Views)

One Game Is Always Designed To Spoil Your Ticket. I QUIT!! / Is This Bet9ja Zoom Virtual System Becoming Scam Or What???? One Game Cut!!! / God One Game Cut My 48 Million Naira Bet9ja Ticket B933EWCAPWZTTS-947436 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With Lionsbet One Game Can't Cut Your Ticket No More by darthv: 4:50am On Feb 27, 2018
LIONBET enables a customer to get a percentage of his/her losses incurred during a given period. Minimum of 8 matches on betslip, 1.3 minimum games odd. If betslip contain any game less than 1.3 the betslip will not be eligible. Minimum stake 100 naira, and 1 game lost you will receive (15%) of expected winnings minus the bonuses, minus the game that spoils it. register on LIONBET today.
ensure you use atleast one capital letter in your password to avoid registration issues.
Re: With Lionsbet One Game Can't Cut Your Ticket No More by mrintegrity30(m): 7:41am On Feb 27, 2018
Re: With Lionsbet One Game Can't Cut Your Ticket No More by sexdoll: 9:09am On Feb 27, 2018
Nice move.
Re: With Lionsbet One Game Can't Cut Your Ticket No More by greggng: 10:29am On Feb 27, 2018
This is none sense cos it has a condition that is not favourable. That mean all my games must 've 1.30 odds minimum. Must sure games don't even 've that odd.

1 Like

Re: With Lionsbet One Game Can't Cut Your Ticket No More by darthv: 2:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
greggng:
This is none sense cos it has a condition that is not favourable. That mean all my games must 've 1.30 odds minimum. Must sure games don't even 've that odd.
stick with bet9ja then

2 Likes

Re: With Lionsbet One Game Can't Cut Your Ticket No More by nedu2000(m): 2:52pm On Feb 27, 2018
Nairabet does same and is even 1.20 as minimum

3 Likes

Re: With Lionsbet One Game Can't Cut Your Ticket No More by gabazin080(m): 9:13pm On Feb 27, 2018
nedu2000:
Nairabet does same and is even 1.20 as minimum
is it on all tickets
Re: With Lionsbet One Game Can't Cut Your Ticket No More by einsteine(m): 7:19pm On Mar 03, 2018
Hello Lionsbet,

The cashback is not being credited even when the slip meets the requirements. The last time I had to mail before it was credited. Kindly attend to the mail sent to you today. Also, please void the matches that have been postponed beyond 48 hours. They have been confirmed postponed by the FA. Please postpone.

cc: decency13 Kingsarena
Re: With Lionsbet One Game Can't Cut Your Ticket No More by KingsArena: 11:51am On Mar 05, 2018
Hello. Please note that the terms have been amended. However, if you are aware of the new terms and you have still not been credited with your cashback, Kindly send an email to our support team including the bet slip ID in question. Our sincere apologies for the inconveniences. Thanks.

einsteine:
Hello Lionsbet,

The cashback is not being credited even when the slip meets the requirements. The last time I had to mail before it was credited. Kindly attend to the mail sent to you today. Also, please void the matches that have been postponed beyond 48 hours. They have been confirmed postponed by the FA. Please postpone.

cc: decency13 Kingsarena
Re: With Lionsbet One Game Can't Cut Your Ticket No More by simongonner: 6:24am On Mar 10, 2018
KingsArena:
Hello. Please note that the terms have been amended. However, if you are aware of the new terms and you have still not been credited with your cashback, Kindly send an email to our support team including the bet slip ID in question. Our sincere apologies for the inconveniences. Thanks.

made a deposit on lionsbet till now it has not reflected on my bet Account.. username: simaoatb

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Premier League Video Highlights - Enjoy / This Is Where To Get Sure FREE Football Predictions And Tips!! / Manchester United Scrap Middle East Training Camp Amid Security Concerns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.