Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

A Nairalander Reveals His Secret Of Staying Healthy And Fit. Shares Photos. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander Reveals His Secret Of Staying Healthy And Fit. Shares Photos. (525 Views)

Charles Billion Shares Photos With His Daughter As Marriage Crashes / Rahama Sadau Shares Photos With Her Sisters / Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Reveals His Secret Of Staying Healthy And Fit. Shares Photos. by firstladyp4(f): 5:48am On Feb 27, 2018
Bumped into one us twitter's page and I saw this... Lol.
Josephamstrong1 you're good. kiss
Please let's help celebrate our own o. Say something nice and retweet and share till it gets to the appropriate quarters.
No be everytime our celebrities wee come and be taking food from our mouth on endorsement deal.
Abeg let's help project our own o! wink
cc:
Lalasticlala, Fynestboi, MissyB3, farano, Rocktation smiley

Re: A Nairalander Reveals His Secret Of Staying Healthy And Fit. Shares Photos. by forreelinc(m): 5:54am On Feb 27, 2018
grin lol all these illiterates sef how you givdey mix hollandia with peak milk? Jedi jedi is real o
Re: A Nairalander Reveals His Secret Of Staying Healthy And Fit. Shares Photos. by bisi16(m): 6:09am On Feb 27, 2018
I was expecting to see veggies sef, and this one is here advertising "packaged" food that is unhealthy.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Reveals His Secret Of Staying Healthy And Fit. Shares Photos. by firstladyp4(f): 6:25am On Feb 27, 2018
Modelling and magazine agencies food don done o. grin cheesy

Re: A Nairalander Reveals His Secret Of Staying Healthy And Fit. Shares Photos. by Josephamstrong1(m): 6:52am On Feb 27, 2018
Awwwwh, so fast? smiley Thanks dear, I celebrate you too.

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Rick Ross Gets Placed On Life Support Machine / OYAA!!!! Olamide Proposes To Long-time Girlfriend / I Cry For My Country- K. Brule Goes Head To Head With Senator Ben Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.