Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Adorable Picture Of A Nairalanders Wedding Anniversary With Wife And Kid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adorable Picture Of A Nairalanders Wedding Anniversary With Wife And Kid (948 Views)

Photos From A Nairalanders Wedding Ceremony / Check Out This Adorable Picture Of A Nigerian Bride With All White Bridesmaids / Glitz And Glam At A Nairalanders Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adorable Picture Of A Nairalanders Wedding Anniversary With Wife And Kid by handsomeyinka(m): 6:47am On Feb 27, 2018
9 years ago,we started this journey together.I will always continue to love the flesh of my flesh,bone of my bone and love of my life..
Seeing you everyday makes my life more worthy and purposefully.
I believe celebrating you on nairaland will be a suprise hence you deserve it my lovely wife.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Picture Of A Nairalanders Wedding Anniversary With Wife And Kid by yusasiv(m): 6:51am On Feb 27, 2018
I'm happy for u... May God be with u always and forever

1 Like

Re: Adorable Picture Of A Nairalanders Wedding Anniversary With Wife And Kid by Nobody: 6:52am On Feb 27, 2018
Wow very beautiful tongue

1 Like

Re: Adorable Picture Of A Nairalanders Wedding Anniversary With Wife And Kid by handsomeyinka(m): 6:55am On Feb 27, 2018
yusasiv:
I'm happy for u... May God be with u always and forever
Thanks
Re: Adorable Picture Of A Nairalanders Wedding Anniversary With Wife And Kid by Nutase: 6:59am On Feb 27, 2018
Congrats luvly couple.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Picture Of A Nairalanders Wedding Anniversary With Wife And Kid by MostBanned: 7:08am On Feb 27, 2018
IS THAT ALL?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adorable Picture Of A Nairalanders Wedding Anniversary With Wife And Kid by NwaAmaikpe: 7:16am On Feb 27, 2018
shocked

This isn't very necessary if you ask me,
If you want to surprise her....buy her a house or impregnate her bestfriend.
Not flaunting her on NL.
Can you pay the price of exposing your innocent family on social media?

It won't be long before someone tells us what happened last summer.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adorable Picture Of A Nairalanders Wedding Anniversary With Wife And Kid by Lionessza(f): 7:17am On Feb 27, 2018
9 years and still so inlove? That's rare these days grin. Congrats.
Re: Adorable Picture Of A Nairalanders Wedding Anniversary With Wife And Kid by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:19am On Feb 27, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This isn't very necessary if you ask me,
If you want to surprise her....buy her a house or impregnate her bestfriend.
Not flaunting her on NL.
Can you pay the price of exposing your innocent family on social media?

It won't be long before someone tells us what happened last summer.
Hahahaha my hero!!!

1 Like

Re: Adorable Picture Of A Nairalanders Wedding Anniversary With Wife And Kid by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:19am On Feb 27, 2018
Lionessza:
9 years and still so inlove? That's rare these days grin. Congrats.
In your country
Re: Adorable Picture Of A Nairalanders Wedding Anniversary With Wife And Kid by Lionessza(f): 7:20am On Feb 27, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
In your country

Ok.
Re: Adorable Picture Of A Nairalanders Wedding Anniversary With Wife And Kid by opomulero101(m): 7:23am On Feb 27, 2018
Happy anniversary.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Picture Of A Nairalanders Wedding Anniversary With Wife And Kid by femolacqua(m): 7:33am On Feb 27, 2018
That's lovely

1 Like

Re: Adorable Picture Of A Nairalanders Wedding Anniversary With Wife And Kid by CAPSLOCKED: 7:50am On Feb 27, 2018
Lionessza:
9 years and still so inlove? That's rare these days

STILL IN LOVE IN FRONT OF THE CAMERAS.

THE MAN MIGHT BE HOPING SHE DIES SO HE CAN MARRY A YOUNGER WOMAN.
HIS WIFE MIGHT BE HOPING HE DIES BECAUSE SHE'S THE NEXT OF KIN.

ANYTHING YOU SEE ON THE NET IS FAKED, BELIEVE ME.
Re: Adorable Picture Of A Nairalanders Wedding Anniversary With Wife And Kid by nikkypearl(f): 7:56am On Feb 27, 2018
Happy Wedding Anniversary. ..more beautiful years ahead in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Enough To Call It Quit? / Photos From The Pre-wedding Dinner Of Aliko Dangote's Daughter, Fatima / Would You Date Any Of These Pretty Curvy Ghana Girls On IG? Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.