Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,689 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

List The Popular Movies You Feel Ashamed To Tell People You Have Never Watched - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / List The Popular Movies You Feel Ashamed To Tell People You Have Never Watched (35394 Views)

Before And After VFX Effects In Popular Movies (photos) / Reminiscence: Checkmate the Popular Nigerian TV Soap Opera Series) / Top 10 Hollywood Best Most Popular Movies 2017 Impelreport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List The Popular Movies You Feel Ashamed To Tell People You Have Never Watched by kenny714433(m): 6:50pm On Feb 27, 2018
LeoFish92:

And to think it has been in my laptop for years, I'm gonna devour it this night.....

I'm just all about collecting movies and series but never watching them, I just love to know it's there.. #strange!

spend your time watching it, you will never regret you did.
Re: List The Popular Movies You Feel Ashamed To Tell People You Have Never Watched by 007author(m): 7:05pm On Feb 27, 2018
Prison break
Re: List The Popular Movies You Feel Ashamed To Tell People You Have Never Watched by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 27, 2018
Star Wars
Pirates of the carribean
Re: List The Popular Movies You Feel Ashamed To Tell People You Have Never Watched by Tb222(m): 7:18pm On Feb 27, 2018
the snake in they monkeys shawdow(the missing millions)
Re: List The Popular Movies You Feel Ashamed To Tell People You Have Never Watched by smile4excel(f): 7:28pm On Feb 27, 2018
I haven't watched
#Lion king
#Lord of the rings
And a lot others
Re: List The Popular Movies You Feel Ashamed To Tell People You Have Never Watched by Basit99(m): 7:49pm On Feb 27, 2018
Titanic, Spartacus
Re: List The Popular Movies You Feel Ashamed To Tell People You Have Never Watched by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 27, 2018
kenny714433:
someone should watch Count of Monte Christo and thank me later

You are my main G, ave watched that film like 5 times, teaches me that revenge is sweet when served hot and cold lol

2 Likes

Re: List The Popular Movies You Feel Ashamed To Tell People You Have Never Watched by kenny714433(m): 8:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
desreek9:

You are my main G, ave watched that film like 5 times, teaches me that revenge is sweet when served hot and cold lol

as in eeeeh.. Edmund Dantes had d opportunity of killing all his enemies after escaping chatteau d'ff but he told said death is too good for them. He carefully planned his revenge and everything worked according to d plan. my fav quote was dat birthday toast "do ur worst, for I will do mine"
do u have similar movies u can recommend for me?

1 Like

Re: List The Popular Movies You Feel Ashamed To Tell People You Have Never Watched by introvertme: 9:04pm On Feb 27, 2018
Neurotika:

I hear that a lot. I should watch it one of the these days....

I haven't watched GOT but hotel Rwanda and city of God is mind blowing you need to watch it

1 Like

Re: List The Popular Movies You Feel Ashamed To Tell People You Have Never Watched by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 27, 2018
wink wink Life without game of thrones is meaningless.
Sweetheart go and watch it.
Cadec007:
GOT[i vowed not to watch it]
>>>
Empire [the name no even move me]
>>>
Shaolin soccer
Tomb Raider
i recently completed legend of the seeker,
>>>
LOTBS
>>>
Harry potter
>>>
terminator
and a few others
Re: List The Popular Movies You Feel Ashamed To Tell People You Have Never Watched by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 27, 2018
Black panther, everyone is just going wakanda wakanda and I'm clueless cry cry cry cry Can't wait to see it sha

1 Like

Re: List The Popular Movies You Feel Ashamed To Tell People You Have Never Watched by AyamConfidence(m): 9:11pm On Feb 27, 2018
cherr:
Egg of Life grin
movie that gave me mad nightmares as a kid....never watching that shit again
Re: List The Popular Movies You Feel Ashamed To Tell People You Have Never Watched by AyamConfidence(m): 9:14pm On Feb 27, 2018
here goes quickly..

prison break
Harry Potter
Lost
even the Mission impossible series sef I neva watch although I have started downloading the thing
The Mummy

oh boy they plenty.... cannot
Re: List The Popular Movies You Feel Ashamed To Tell People You Have Never Watched by introvertme: 9:15pm On Feb 27, 2018
EsotericMonk:
Prison Break
Lord of the Rings
Spartacus
Jumong
Black Panther
Every Indian, Telemundo and Televista series
Half of a yellow sun, name it....
Every other Nigerian movie.......

Truth is I'm a Mel-phleg and an esoteric, so I don't get freaked by what freaks others. I have my own taste which unsurprisingly are very odd grin

list the "odd" stuff

1 Like

Re: List The Popular Movies You Feel Ashamed To Tell People You Have Never Watched by Cadec007(m): 9:22pm On Feb 27, 2018
InkPaperVodka:
wink wink Life without game of thrones is meaningless.
Sweetheart go and watch it.
hmmmmm, since it is coming from you i would try. Not a promise but i would try.;-);-)

1 Like

Re: List The Popular Movies You Feel Ashamed To Tell People You Have Never Watched by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 27, 2018
kenny714433:

as in eeeeh.. Edmund Dantes had d opportunity of killing all his enemies after escaping chatteau d'ff but he told said death is too good for them. He carefully planned his revenge and everything worked according to d plan. my fav quote was dat birthday toast "do ur worst, for I will do mine"
do u have similar movies u can recommend for me?

Well similar movie that has a revenge plot just came out recently MURDER IN THE ORIENT EXPRESS
It's an agatha christie novel series that has to do with thriller and suspense if you like novels like that which i do, so try and watch it.
Re: List The Popular Movies You Feel Ashamed To Tell People You Have Never Watched by Anowax(m): 9:36pm On Feb 27, 2018
Neurotika:

I hear that a lot. I should watch it one of the these days....
Alright. You'd like it when you eventually do
Re: List The Popular Movies You Feel Ashamed To Tell People You Have Never Watched by Cadec007(m): 9:41pm On Feb 27, 2018
steryj:
for not watching all these, you are not a movie freak as you claimed.
you are very wrong ....... I am a movie freak infact last year alone i downloaded and watched at least five movies a day for lets say 300 days. But most of these movies i listed i just don't get moved to watch them........also take note it depends on ones line of interest, like me i combine movies when i watch out of the five a day 3 are hollywood movies 2 are indian unless the day i dedicate to watch seasonal movies hollywood or korean......so for one not watching the most sort after movies doesn't in any way mean he isn't a freak.....now sef i have changed my pattern i follow movies bumber to bumber e.g Quantico i am waiting for them to release it, SWAT, SEAL TEAM, MCMAFIA -my top three best seasonal movies for now and lots more. Given the week interval they are produced i now watch either non-seasonal hollywood movies or non seasonal bollywood movies or completed seasonal korean movies.
So don't doubt people because they don't follow the trend.[not that i don't watch popular movies but once they are more than 5yrs i easily lose interest].
Re: List The Popular Movies You Feel Ashamed To Tell People You Have Never Watched by Cadec007(m): 9:43pm On Feb 27, 2018
Cadec007:
you are very wrong ....... I am a movie freak infact last year alone i downloaded and watched at least five movies a day for lets say 300 days. But most of these movies i listed i just don't get moved to watch them........also take note it depends on ones line of interest, like me i combine movies when i watch out of the five a day 3 are hollywood movies 2 are indian unless the day i dedicate to watch seasonal movies hollywood or korean......so for one not watching the most sort after movies doesn't in any way mean he isn't a freak.....now sef i have changed my pattern i follow movies bumber to bumber e.g Quantico i am waiting for them to release it, SWAT, SEAL TEAM, MCMAFIA -my top three best seasonal movies for now and lots more. Given the week interval they are produced i now watch either non-seasonal hollywood movies or non seasonal bollywood movies or completed seasonal korean movies.
So don't doubt people because they don't follow the trend.[not that i don't watch popular movies but once they are more than 5yrs i easily lose interest].
i even forgot RUNAWAYS
Re: List The Popular Movies You Feel Ashamed To Tell People You Have Never Watched by DonroxyII: 10:13pm On Feb 27, 2018
I have watched a lot of movies my problem is, I don't use to remember their title. Once I watched a movie and digested its lessons, I go to Wikipedia to read about the movie then I move on to the next one ....

I haven't watched Black panther sha and wedding party 2 ......

I have watched most popular movies..... Some are over hyped , just gat to watch them to belong to cliche of discussants when necessary .... I hate falling out of place !!!

In fact, a girl got easily attracted to me cuz I'm a movie freak as her .... we can talk/argue for hours on movies ....

I hate Koreanwood, Indiawood and Nollywood (Except comedy) .....

TeamHolly
Re: List The Popular Movies You Feel Ashamed To Tell People You Have Never Watched by Kaycee7(m): 10:21pm On Feb 27, 2018
UrennaNkoli:
I'm a movie freak but even at that, there are some popular movies I have never seen before and sometimes, I feel ashamed to tell people lol. Here goes mine.

1. Gladiators

2. Lord of the rings

3. Kingkong

4. Snakes on a plane

5. Once upon a time in china

6. shaolin temple

7. Robocop

8. Tomb Raider (lara)

9. Men in black

10. Mr and Mrs Smith

That should be all. When I have time one of these days, I should download them and watch.

Bonus, I met a movie craze months back while at office. This guy can't be argued or compared with when it comes to movies. The day Black panther hit Nigerian cinemas, we both went but before then, I caught him watching titanic. He was shocked and quickly covered his laptop in shame then we both laughed while I confessed I also watched titanic for the first time 3 yrs ago.
Even if you watch nothing else, be sure to watch
Gladiator
The Lord of The Rings &
Men In Black
Re: List The Popular Movies You Feel Ashamed To Tell People You Have Never Watched by Crixina(f): 10:32pm On Feb 27, 2018
UrennaNkoli:
I'm a movie freak but even at that, there are some popular movies I have never seen before and sometimes, I feel ashamed to tell people lol. Here goes mine.

1. Gladiators

2. Lord of the rings

3. Kingkong

4. Snakes on a plane

5. Once upon a time in china

6. shaolin temple

7. Robocop

8. Tomb Raider (lara)

9. Men in black

10. Mr and Mrs Smith

That should be all. When I have time one of these days, I should download them and watch.

Bonus, I met a movie craze months back while at office. This guy can't be argued or compared with when it comes to movies. The day Black panther hit Nigerian cinemas, we both went but before then, I caught him watching titanic. He was shocked and quickly covered his laptop in shame then we both laughed while I confessed I also watched titanic for the first time 3 yrs ago.
This was me with Lion King a few months ago,
A friend was like "say what"?

2 Likes

Re: List The Popular Movies You Feel Ashamed To Tell People You Have Never Watched by Kaycee7(m): 10:32pm On Feb 27, 2018
The Bourne Series
The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
Re: List The Popular Movies You Feel Ashamed To Tell People You Have Never Watched by Kaycee7(m): 10:33pm On Feb 27, 2018
introvertme:

list the "odd" stuff
I strongly feel you'll be disappointed by the "odd" stuff he's going to list
Re: List The Popular Movies You Feel Ashamed To Tell People You Have Never Watched by Cadec007(m): 10:36pm On Feb 27, 2018
DonroxyII:
I have watched a lot of movies my problem is, I don't use to remember their title. Once I watched a movie and digested its lessons, I go to Wikipedia to read about the movie then I move on to the next one ....

I haven't watched Black panther sha and wedding party 2 ......

I have watched most popular movies..... Some are over hyped , just gat to watch them to belong to cliche of discussants when necessary .... I hate falling out of place !!!

In fact, a girl got easily attracted to me cuz I'm a movie freak as her .... we can talk/argue for hours on movies ....

I hate Koreanwood, Indiawood and Nollywood (Except comedy) .....

TeamHolly
which movie made you hate korean movies and indian[i don't advise their seasonal movies o]movies let me see if you started on a wrong foot?
Re: List The Popular Movies You Feel Ashamed To Tell People You Have Never Watched by jelel6: 10:50pm On Feb 27, 2018
AntiBrutus:

No... grin Surprisingly, they're all in the house because my siblings are movie freaks. I've made up my mind on them, especially that GOT grin

yeah, I get the feeling. that feeling of opting out on what everybody else is into! you don't have to be a movie freak to see game of thrones. I also kinda decided not to see GOT because of the hype. I eventually saw it after the whole of six season has been realised, just last year!

having decided I was going to watch it, I continued with it after watching episode one months ago! the thing is, if you like GOOD film, GOT has all the elements that makes up a GOOD film. storyline, character development, humor, romance, drama, thriller, with reality and fantasy side by side!

imagine a film with more than 30 major characters with each their unique storylines all linked to one major story!

Done miss out on this pop culture Epic my dear! watch season one, you should see the potential right away. however, like all excellent seasonal movies, everything is slow-paced at the beginning. Towards the end of season one, that's where the Game of Thrones finally began - marked by the death of someone they had built up as the lead character. If you're not hooked at that point, GOT is not for you! ( I'd wager my two cents, that's not gonna happen. you will LOVE it)
Re: List The Popular Movies You Feel Ashamed To Tell People You Have Never Watched by Crixina(f): 10:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
For all those saying "I will never see it" Never say never, Abi how dem dey talk am
I swear pass una sef especially with GOT. I guess statements like it's overhyped, it's this or that is always borne out of the fact that one hasn't had time to see it or one is mostly left out of the fun when friends are talking about it and dropping funny insane quotes, so you mostly are feeling bad and convince yourself that it is overhyped.

So i will give you all the advice I got from a friend before I decided to try out GOT.
"take some time out, relax, relieve yourself from mental and physical stress, then watch it with an open mind, and possibly, try to watch it with the subtitle in English.

2 Likes

Re: List The Popular Movies You Feel Ashamed To Tell People You Have Never Watched by DonroxyII: 10:58pm On Feb 27, 2018
Cadec007:
which movie made you hate korean movies and indian[i don't advise their seasonal movies o]movies let me see if you started on a wrong foot?
I started Korean with Jumong (very educative movie) but it was too long and many boring scenes ...... India is also boring to me though all my folks watch India movies n Korean .. as for Indian, I can't wrap my brain around movie n singing at the same time .. also, their "make believe is wack" jare ..... Same goes for Nollywood ( they don't have any story than love and Yoruba own must end in herbalist shrine at last at last)

Some say their are so many interesting India/Korean movies (not seasonal o) but only Hollywood interest me .... There is no storyline Korea/India would do that Hollywood wouldn't have done better !!!

In fact, these India/Korea are copy copying America ..... I can watch Mexican movie sha, its always on Drug baron !!!
Re: List The Popular Movies You Feel Ashamed To Tell People You Have Never Watched by DonroxyII: 11:05pm On Feb 27, 2018
Crixina:
For all those saying "I will never see it" Never say never, Abi how dem dey talk am
I swear pass una sef especially with GOT. I guess statements like it's overhyped, it's this or that is always borne out of the fact that one hasn't had time to see it or one is mostly left out of the fun when friends are talking about it and dropping funny insane quotes, so you mostly are feeling bad and convince yourself that it is overhyped.

So i will give you all the advice I got from a friend before I decided to try out GOT.
"take some time out, relax, relieve yourself from mental and physical stress, then watch it with an open mind, and possibly, try to watch it with the subtitle in English.
There are 3 movies (seasonal) that if somebody fails to watch any of them, I will tag such person as weirdo movie person

GOT

PrisonBreak ..

U must either watch all or at least one !

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Denrele Reacts To Bambam And Teddy A Hot Sex (photos) / Cherie Okolisa Tattoos Symply Tacha's Name On Her Breast / Profile Of Hermes, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.