Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,773 members, 7,806,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

When Is It Appropriate To Start Job Hunt As A Corp Member? - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / When Is It Appropriate To Start Job Hunt As A Corp Member? (7394 Views)

Life In Jigawa State As A Corp Member & Journey / 7 Best CDS Groups To Join As A Corp Member / 4 Serious Businesses You Can Do As A Corp Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Is It Appropriate To Start Job Hunt As A Corp Member? by jazinogold(m): 9:34am On Feb 28, 2018
start even before you go for NYSC.....job search is not about submitting CV or going for test.

Job search starts with studying your GMAT, SHL and GRE materials from cover to cover, page to page even before you get posted for NYSC.

I remember starting reading gmat even before nysc posting, during NYSC I had a fellow corper that we formed a study group together...we solved GMAT and other aptitude test questions page to page, practiced interview questions and learnt how to write CV.

Before we finished NYSC we had written 4 job test with multi national companies, the month I finished NYSC I got a job grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: When Is It Appropriate To Start Job Hunt As A Corp Member? by newslifeop: 11:10am On Feb 28, 2018
Oh
Re: When Is It Appropriate To Start Job Hunt As A Corp Member? by FunnyDude(m): 6:48pm On Feb 28, 2018
Rubbish post
Re: When Is It Appropriate To Start Job Hunt As A Corp Member? by yebzman: 10:07pm On Feb 28, 2018
FunnyDude:
Rubbish post
Lol
Sorry You are wrong!
this is a meaningful thread if you took your time to read what others have posted.
Experience is the best teacher... doesn't have to be your personal experience.
Re: When Is It Appropriate To Start Job Hunt As A Corp Member? by haylegbede1(m): 9:59am On Mar 01, 2018
ansger:
I still have some few months before POP and I'm thinking of submitting my C.V to companies, but I feel it's not yet time discerning to the fact that I don't have my NYSC discharge cert yet, which is an important Certificate for recruiting. I need your opinions please.

The time is now for everything.
Re: When Is It Appropriate To Start Job Hunt As A Corp Member? by Gogobillionz(m): 11:04am On Sep 13, 2022
Good morning famz,please I want to know what I can do if I get employed during my service year as a Corp member.
It's very urgent and important please �
Re: When Is It Appropriate To Start Job Hunt As A Corp Member? by Immunity1555: 12:45pm On Sep 14, 2022
Gogobillionz:
Good morning famz,please I want to know what I can do if I get employed during my service year as a Corp member.
It's very urgent and important please �

Do Not Delay Your Dreams any longer!
Learn some Tech skills today that will land you a high-paying role in any part of the world.
From Beginner Stage, to Intermediate Stage and Advanced Stage.
All the Stages (Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced) are well structured. You will be assign to a well-trained and experienced Facilitators and Mentors that would guide you from one Stage to Another, where you will learn skill, gain experience and gain exposure. You will be working with real-life projects, you can get paid while learning the skills, you will also be linked with international career packaging and work with Global start-up.
There's a better internet service and co-working space.
We have the following learning paths(from Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced) that you can choose: Project Management, Frontend Development/Mobile App, Backend,Ui/Ux, Digital Marketing, Graphic Design, Devops/Cloud Dev, MySQL, PHP, Phyton and many more.
All that can be archieve at Bincom Global Tech Program.
To learn more and register,click this link:https://www.bincom.net/globaltech

(1) (2) (Reply)

Private Companies In Lagos That Accept Youth Corpers / Nysc: Unaccounted One-two Months Federal Allowance For Batch B Corp Members / Nysc Batch B 2016 Kano Corpers, Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.