Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son (2736 Views)

Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig / A Lady To Bear A Kid For Me Needed Around Kaduna Or Abuja / Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by KNEO777: 10:05am On Feb 27, 2018
A Nigerian woman have been sent packing by her husband, alongside their kid over inability to bear a male child as reported by a social media user.

According to Prince Gwamnishu Harrison;

“TEARS SEEING MOTHER AND CHILD SLEEP IN FRONT OF BANK IN LAGOS.

Arrived Lagos State this morning at 2:07am and surprise to see a woman and her 10yr old daughter sleeping in front of a Bank.

I observed them from afar, came closer to avoid waking a mad woman. I woke them up and ask to know why they were sleeping in such a place.

she opened up and told me she has been sleeping there for two nights.

HER STORY

“Trouble started when my husband brought in a new wife because i couldn’t have a male child. Last week Saturday at about 1:00am, he woke me and my Daughter (Amara), told us to leave his house in presence of his new wife. I didn’t utter any word, no fight, he helped me parked my things out and that of my daughter. My luggage was much so I left some at the Security Post. I had nowhere to go at that godly hour except traveling back to Imo State but have no transport and even where to stay in Imo State”.

Her story touched my inner heart and gave out few Naira for her to transport herself back home. I would have love to see her husband but am not a marriage counselor.

Lagosians, her new home is Anthony Bus-Stop. Can we lift her burden?”

[url][/url]https://www.mojidelano.com/2018/02/nigerian-man-allegedly-sends-wife-and-daughter-packing-over-inability-to-bear-a-male-child/

CC: LALASTICLALA
CC: SEUN

Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by mikejj(m): 10:08am On Feb 27, 2018
daughter name"amara"east people again
Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by XhosaNostra(f): 10:12am On Feb 27, 2018
What a dumbass! How is a woman responsible for the quality & gender of the sperm that YOU produce?

That's the product of your skinny jeans!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by jerryunit48: 10:14am On Feb 27, 2018
The husband is heartless
Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by Lionessza(f): 10:17am On Feb 27, 2018
XhosaNostra:
What a dumbass! How is a woman responsible for the quality & gender of the sperm that YOU produce?

That's the product of your skinny jeans!

Isn't it funny that women are always blamed for this shyt ? . Even when the couple can't have kids , society blames the woman lol. No one botheres about the man , and in many situations you would find out that it's actually him with the problem cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by XhosaNostra(f): 10:20am On Feb 27, 2018
Lionessza:

Isn't it funny that women are always blamed for this shyt ? . Even when the couple can't have kids , society blames the woman lol. No one botheres about the man , and in many situations you would find out that it's actually him with the problem cheesy.

Exactly! Smh. If it weren't for science, we never would have known the truth about these pathetic blame shifters grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by IdeyFindWife: 10:26am On Feb 27, 2018
See fresh madness! The fool is looking for a "male" child when Emmanuella is away in Disney Studios making money for herself and her parents. What's 10 male-kids-with-d!cks worth to me if God can grant me just 2 Emmanuellas, 1 Okonji-Iwealla and 1 Foluso Alakija, ehn?

And just Negodu o? He sent out a lovely woman of good character just because of a male child when some couples can't even bear any child at all and have been together longer than 10-12years and are still lovingly hoping and coping together?!

A woman that persevered and coped with you all these years. Which kind of woman wouldn't rake and break bottle at the sight of another woman in her home and you still tell her to pack and she says nothing, mehn, people are just heartless. He surely doesn't deserve her!

He will still live to regret it. Not in another lifetime, this present one. All it will just take is a little time. Karma's around the corner waiting to stroll into his life, with payback, like....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by AlexCk: 10:26am On Feb 27, 2018
But it's the male that literally determines the sex/gender of a child.

Can't believe people still do this tho.
Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by Harrynight(m): 10:28am On Feb 27, 2018
That man is an idiot!

His mate Barack Obama has 2 daughters and not complaining.

Can someone tell the animal that Ngozi okonjo iwela, Patient Jonathan, Diazani, Omotala Ekehinde, Kemi Adeosun, etc etc are all women
Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by Lionessza(f): 10:28am On Feb 27, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Exactly! Smh. If it weren't for science, we never would have known the truth about these pathetic blame shifters grin

LOL. Yeah, we would have remained the scapegoats of men who shoot blanks .

This particular guy has a backward mindset , how do you kick out your own child ? . Dumb , dumb , dumb!.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by XhosaNostra(f): 10:34am On Feb 27, 2018
Lionessza:

LOL. Yeah, we would have remained the scapegoats of men who shoot blanks .

This particular guy has a backward mindset , how do you kick out your own child ? . Dumb , dumb , dumb!.

I hope he remains celibate because we don't need him spreading any more of his seed & putting his offspring at a disadvantage of inheriting dad's mumu genes grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by Lionessza(f): 10:43am On Feb 27, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I hope he remains celibate because we don't need him spreading any more of his seed & putting his offspring at a disadvantage of inheriting dad's mumu genes grin

Lol @ mumu genes. Exactly, though.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by XhosaNostra(f): 10:46am On Feb 27, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol @ mumu genes. Exactly, though.

Mumu genes squeezed in tight skinny jeans or a thong grin Some guys these days though. Ha! Smh.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by Lionessza(f): 10:58am On Feb 27, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Mumu genes squeezed in tight skinny jeans or a thong grin Some guys these days though. Ha! Smh.

LMFAO, I must be backwards . But I seriously find the skinny jeans trend unappealing, I won't even touch on the thong thing undecided. Hay! And we expect them to give us healthy babies ? Lol.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 27, 2018
IdeyFindWife:
See fresh madness! The fool is looking for a "male" child when Emmanuella is away in Disney Studios making money for herself and her parents. What's 10 male-kids-with-d!cks worth to me if God can grant me just 2 Emmanuellas, 1 Okonji-Iwealla and 1 Foluso Alakija, ehn?

And just Negodu o? He sent out a lovely woman of good character just because of a male child when some couples can't even bear any child at all and have been together longer than 10-12years and are still lovingly hoping and coping together?!

A woman that persevered and coped with you all these years. Which kind of woman wouldn't rake and break bottle at the sight of another woman in her home and you still tell her to pack and she says nothing, mehn, people are just heartless. He surely doesn't deserve her!

He will still live to regret it. Not in another lifetime, this present one. All it will just take is a little time. Karma's around the corner waiting to stroll into his life, with payback, like....
u have said it all.some couples are praying to God to give them just any child irregardless of gender and dis one don pursue im wife comot cos im no give am male child. Pickin na pickin. The man is not enlightened.
Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by XhosaNostra(f): 11:08am On Feb 27, 2018
Lionessza:

LMFAO, I must be backwards . But I seriously find the skinny jeans trend unappealing, I won't even touch on the thong thing undecided. Hay! And we expect them to give us healthy babies ? Lol.

Same here lol. I despise it.
Different strokes for different folks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 27, 2018
AlexCk:
But it's the male that literally determines the sex/gender of a child.

Can't believe people still do this tho.
exactly! Its the man's gene that determines if he will have a male child or a female child.
Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by AlexCk: 11:19am On Feb 27, 2018
lefulefu:
exactly! Its the man's gene that determines if he will have a male child or a female child.

I tire for some men honestly.
Pikin na pikin o.
Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by Lionessza(f): 11:33am On Feb 27, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Same here lol. I despise it.
Different strokes for different folks.

I get fashion but some guys take it too far. Men wearing makeup? , I hear some even bleach in some countries undecided. I do not put on makeup myself , so I seriously wouldn't tolerate a guy who does that. Lol , funny enough I don't mind a guy with manicured nails cheesy.
Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by XhosaNostra(f): 11:50am On Feb 27, 2018
Lionessza:

I get fashion but some guys take it too far. Men wearing makeup? , I hear some even bleach in some countries undecided. I do not put on makeup myself , so I seriously wouldn't tolerate a guy who does that. Lol , funny enough I don't mind a guy with manicured nails cheesy.

LMAO @ manicured nails. What of guys with that one long pinky nail?

Me, I like a man to be 100% manly. Old school type of dude. Some things I'm still trying to adjust to though. Example, I used to be real turned off watching a guy use body lotion. It was against my idea of what a man should do based on my own upbringing. My father never used those things lol. But now, slowly I'm starting to accept that their skin probably needs it as much as we do. I still feel some type of way about it though, just a little. It's hard to come to terms with grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by Lionessza(f): 12:13pm On Feb 27, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Me, I like a man to be 100% manly. Old school type of dude. Some things I'm still trying to adjust to though. Example, I used to be real turned off watching a guy use body lotion. It was against my idea of what a man should do based on my own upbringing. My father never used those things lol. But now, slowly I'm starting to accept that their skin probably needs it as much as we do. I still feel some type of way about it though, just a little. It's hard to come to terms with grin

Lol, maybe I hang around this other guy at work a lot , he has the nicest hands and nails grin, I'm thinking of recruiting elaqaba lam to go for it grin even though I doubt he would go for it lol.

Macho man kinda girl? tongue. Ordinary body lotion? cheesy. ....girl you are extreme lol. The only time I don't know what to think when a man applies body lotion is when I'm behind him and he puts one of his legs up on top of something and I have to watch things jingling grin. I find that kinda .....confusing

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by wirinet(m): 12:19pm On Feb 27, 2018
KNEO777:
A Nigerian woman have been sent packing by her husband, alongside their kid over inability to bear a male child as reported by a social media user.

According to Prince Gwamnishu Harrison;

“TEARS SEEING MOTHER AND CHILD SLEEP IN FRONT OF BANK IN LAGOS.

Arrived Lagos State this morning at 2:07am and surprise to see a woman and her 10yr old daughter sleeping in front of a Bank.

I observed them from afar, came closer to avoid waking a mad woman. I woke them up and ask to know why they were sleeping in such a place.

she opened up and told me she has been sleeping there for two nights.

HER STORY

“Trouble started when my husband brought in a new wife because i couldn’t have a male child. Last week Saturday at about 1:00am, he woke me and my Daughter (Amara), told us to leave his house in presence of his new wife. I didn’t utter any word, no fight, he helped me parked my things out and that of my daughter. My luggage was much so I left some at the Security Post. I had nowhere to go at that godly hour except traveling back to Imo State but have no transport and even where to stay in Imo State”.

Her story touched my inner heart and gave out few Naira for her to transport herself back home. I would have love to see her husband but am not a marriage counselor.

Lagosians, her new home is Anthony Bus-Stop. Can we lift her burden?”

[url][/url]https://www.mojidelano.com/2018/02/nigerian-man-allegedly-sends-wife-and-daughter-packing-over-inability-to-bear-a-male-child/

CC: LALASTICLALA
CC: SEUN

Sad story, but I have learnt not to pass judgement based on one side of a story, we need to hear from the husband's side.
In the meantime, the story get as e be. How can the woman say she has no where to go, did she fall from Mars? Does she not have any family or friends? Does she not have someone she can call to help her temporarily until she can go to her family's house?

Was she really married to the "husband", either traditionally, religiously or legally, because if bride price was paid on her head, the woman's family would come for the head of the man and his family, and if they are legally married, the law would come for the man( assuming the woman knows her rights), the husband cannot sent the wife out of their matrimonial home without a court ordered divorce settlement.

Is she really sure the 10yr old belongs to the man or was the man unsure of the paternity of the girl? No man would throw his own 10yr old into the streets, no matter how angry he is at the mother or the gender of the child. Paternal instinct will always kick in.

Finally, why now? How come the husband waited 10 years before he rejected the child because of her sex. I assume the husband has been caring for the child for the past 10 years, so why did he suddenly disown the child because of the woman's ability to bear a male (or any other child). What would have happened if in those 10 years of trying she gave birth to more female children?

Why did she decide to sleep outside a bank? I would have thought a church or mosque would have been more appropriate. How are we sure the lady is not schizophrenic.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by mikejj(m): 12:31pm On Feb 27, 2018
XhosaNostra:

that's why am keeping it real babi!haha
Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by XhosaNostra(f): 12:32pm On Feb 27, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, maybe I hang around this other guy at work a lot , he has the nicest hands and nails grin, I'm thinking of recruiting elaqaba lam to go for it grin even though I doubt he would go for it lol.

Macho man kinda girl? tongue. Ordinary body lotion? cheesy. ....girl you are extreme lol. The only time I don't know what to think when a man applies body lotion is when I'm behind him and he puts one of his legs up on top of something and I have to watch things jingling grin. I find that kinda .....confusing

Lol, you should surprise him on his birthday by taking him to a spa. Surely he won't turn down the offer then.

That's exactly the thing I'm talking about! That leg up thing is just a ha.a. I really don't like watching that. Sometimes I feel I could unlike a person just for doing it, so I always look away. It's really an issue for me. But ke I guess they also don't wanna look ashy. Shrugs. Kaloku girl they say your interactions with your father, is the 1st male relationship of your life. So the way he was, kinda created my perception on how I view males or the male image in general & it's difficult to shift from that because an idea has already been formed. Any guy who is imo, a bit princessy & "vain", is automatically disqualified as a man grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by XhosaNostra(f): 12:36pm On Feb 27, 2018
mikejj:
that's why am keeping it real babi!haha

You do? How?
Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by mikejj(m): 12:45pm On Feb 27, 2018
XhosaNostra:

You do? How?
using the natural stuff to look good so you don't spend much.kiki
Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by XhosaNostra(f): 12:51pm On Feb 27, 2018
mikejj:
using the natural stuff to look good so you don't spend much.kiki

You don't like spending? embarassed tongue

And I require a proof of these good looks, please grin
Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by mikejj(m): 12:56pm On Feb 27, 2018
grin
XhosaNostra:

You don't like spending? embarassed tongue

And I require a proof of these good looks, please grin
grin proofs sure..close your eyes and don't open it till weekend...kiki
Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by XhosaNostra(f): 12:59pm On Feb 27, 2018
mikejj:
grin grin proofs sure..close your eyes and don't open it till weekend...kiki

Mnxm.

Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by mikejj(m): 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Mnxm.
some people will want to do black magic with my photo.playing safe
Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by XhosaNostra(f): 1:13pm On Feb 27, 2018
mikejj:
some people will want to do black magic with my photo.playing safe

Why would they wanna do that? They don't even know you undecided

Your village people are getting a step closer though tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 27, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Why would they wanna do that? They don't even know you undecided

Your village people are getting a step closer though tongue

On your last line,so you do believe in spiritual?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rules And Regulation For My Wife / She Wants Me To Buy Phone for her but we are not dating. What Should I Do please / God Gave Me Anointed V.a.g.i.n.a, Sleep With Me And Get Healed – Female Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.