Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Check Out 4 Romantic Things Women Need (but Doesn’t Know How To Ask For) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out 4 Romantic Things Women Need (but Doesn’t Know How To Ask For) (627 Views)

She Has Everything You Need, But Her P*ssy Is Too Wide-will You Marry Her? / He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. / 5 Signs He Wants To Get Away From You But Doesn’t Know How To Tell You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out 4 Romantic Things Women Need (but Doesn’t Know How To Ask For) by NaijaLoaded24: 10:26am On Feb 27, 2018
In many marriages today, one of the key issues is communication.

And stereotypically speaking, it is often the husband that is credited with the communication problem.

But men are not the only ones with communication problems.

There are numerous things wives need from their husbands, but they don’t know how to articulate them, or they hesitate to ask because of the tension they feel the question will bring.

More than 200 women were recently asked: What is something you need from your husband, but you don’t know how to ask him for it? Here are the top responses… SEE HERE http://celebrityvibez.com/2018/02/27/check-4-things-women-need-doesnt-know-ask/

(1) (Reply)

Please I Want To Find Inner Peace. I'm Really Troubled About This / GUS Season 6 Winner, Uche Gets Married To Lady That Slide In His DM / Talking About Submissiveness!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.