Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Why Adekunle Gold Dedicated 'Ire' To His Dead Sister, Busayo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Adekunle Gold Dedicated 'Ire' To His Dead Sister, Busayo (16947 Views)

Busayo: Lanre Gentry Not Bothered About Mercy Aigbe Anymore / Toyin Abraham Writes, As Ire Vomits On His Father / 2face And Annie Idibia Carrying Toyin Abraham's Son, IRE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Adekunle Gold Dedicated 'Ire' To His Dead Sister, Busayo by stayingfocused: 10:59am On Feb 27, 2018
Nigerian award winning musician Adekunle Gold recently released a song title 'Ire' and dedicated the song to Busayo

Most Nigerians has been asking who Busayo is and sharing a throwback photo, the musician has taken to his instagram account to reveal she is his dead sister and he is dedicating the song to her because she was one of his favorite people.

He wrote

“For Busayo”
Who is Busayo?
I’ve been getting this question a lot. Busayo is my sister. We lost her in 2011 to a Heart Complication. I’m fiercely protective of my family but I didn’t think I could skip out one of my favorite memories or people in life.
Busayo was symbolically represented by the little girl skipping around me in the video as that is who she was in real life.
She never left my side, matter of fact, she was my younger twin. We looked alike and she could sing for the whole of AFRICA.
In my heart, I believe I sing for the both of us; It was only right that I dedicated the video to her memory...
#decodingire #ire

http://www.wakawoman.com/adekunle-gold-dedicated-new-song-ire-dead-sister/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Adekunle Gold Dedicated 'Ire' To His Dead Sister, Busayo by Davidospy: 11:03am On Feb 27, 2018
Money is good! See transformation

2 Likes

Re: Why Adekunle Gold Dedicated 'Ire' To His Dead Sister, Busayo by divineneed: 11:26am On Feb 27, 2018
Re: Why Adekunle Gold Dedicated 'Ire' To His Dead Sister, Busayo by Davido324(m): 11:30am On Feb 27, 2018
[color=#006600][/color] Lyk broda lyk sista c as their ugliness dey smell come outside from my fone

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Adekunle Gold Dedicated 'Ire' To His Dead Sister, Busayo by Fatherscrush: 11:35am On Feb 27, 2018
Shut up! like say you fine ni
Davido324:
[color=#006600][/color]
Lyk broda lyk sista
c as their ugliness dey smell come outside from my fone

17 Likes

Re: Why Adekunle Gold Dedicated 'Ire' To His Dead Sister, Busayo by Davido324(m): 11:40am On Feb 27, 2018
Fatherscrush:
Shut up! like say you fine ni
Goblin i still fine pass u and ur family
Re: Why Adekunle Gold Dedicated 'Ire' To His Dead Sister, Busayo by sureteeboy(m): 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
That song is just awesome. Adekunle Gold is known for quality hits

4 Likes

Re: Why Adekunle Gold Dedicated 'Ire' To His Dead Sister, Busayo by eseveli(m): 12:48pm On Feb 27, 2018
akpurabubem
Re: Why Adekunle Gold Dedicated 'Ire' To His Dead Sister, Busayo by unitysheart(m): 12:48pm On Feb 27, 2018
Eyah. Sorry for the loss of your dear sister. I am sure you miss her a lot. Resurrection is Possible (RIP)

2 Likes

Re: Why Adekunle Gold Dedicated 'Ire' To His Dead Sister, Busayo by younglleo: 12:48pm On Feb 27, 2018
Chaiiiiu
Re: Why Adekunle Gold Dedicated 'Ire' To His Dead Sister, Busayo by mayskit4luv(m): 12:48pm On Feb 27, 2018
Ok
Re: Why Adekunle Gold Dedicated 'Ire' To His Dead Sister, Busayo by Pharaoh001(f): 12:49pm On Feb 27, 2018
Damn young.....Rip sad
Re: Why Adekunle Gold Dedicated 'Ire' To His Dead Sister, Busayo by binsanni(m): 12:52pm On Feb 27, 2018
Eyaa sorry bro

1 Like

Re: Why Adekunle Gold Dedicated 'Ire' To His Dead Sister, Busayo by gurunlocker: 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2018
No man is ugly, just broke....
Re: Why Adekunle Gold Dedicated 'Ire' To His Dead Sister, Busayo by kokakola: 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2018
One of the selected few that have good lyrics.

9 Likes

Re: Why Adekunle Gold Dedicated 'Ire' To His Dead Sister, Busayo by onomeabuja: 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2018
stayingfocused:
Nigerian award winning musician Adekunle Gold recently released a song title 'Ire' and dedicated the song to Busayo

Most Nigerians has been asking who Busayo is and sharing a throwback photo, the musician has taken to his instagram account to reveal she is his dead sister and he is dedicating the song to her because she was one of his favorite people.

He wrote

“For Busayo”
Who is Busayo?
I’ve been getting this question a lot. Busayo is my sister. We lost her in 2011 to a Heart Complication. I’m fiercely protective of my family but I didn’t think I could skip out one of my favorite memories or people in life.
Busayo was symbolically represented by the little girl skipping around me in the video as that is who she was in real life.
She never left my side, matter of fact, she was my younger twin. We looked alike and she could sing for the whole of AFRICA.
In my heart, I believe I sing for the both of us; It was only right that I dedicated the video to her memory...
#decodingire #ire

http://www.wakawoman.com/adekunle-gold-dedicated-new-song-ire-dead-sister/

I SHARE IN UR PAINS BRO......LOOSING A LOVE ONE IS SO SO PAINFUL.

4 Likes

Re: Why Adekunle Gold Dedicated 'Ire' To His Dead Sister, Busayo by KoseweKosegbo: 12:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
Davido324:
[color=#006600][/color] Lyk broda lyk sista c as their ugliness dey smell come outside from my fone
werey tutu

13 Likes

Re: Why Adekunle Gold Dedicated 'Ire' To His Dead Sister, Busayo by onomeabuja: 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2018
grin grin
matt2geda065:
No chance of loosen cause winning is setting & sure, whatsapp or call if interested for your stake.
YOU! THIS MAN WIT ALL THESE UR FAKE TICKETS hmmmmm, NO BE ME GO SLAP U OOOO BT NA THE SPIRIT OF THE FAKE TICKET NA HIM GO SLAP U …tawaaaaaaaa! u go see am very soon

1 Like

Re: Why Adekunle Gold Dedicated 'Ire' To His Dead Sister, Busayo by tillaman(m): 1:02pm On Feb 27, 2018
So sad, God will keep comforting your family
Re: Why Adekunle Gold Dedicated 'Ire' To His Dead Sister, Busayo by SaintHilary(m): 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2018
Smh
Re: Why Adekunle Gold Dedicated 'Ire' To His Dead Sister, Busayo by krisinfo: 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
abeg who get tissue papers? the matter touch me.
Adekunle, shey Simi still dey sleep or she don wakeup?

1 Like

Re: Why Adekunle Gold Dedicated 'Ire' To His Dead Sister, Busayo by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 27, 2018
Davido324:
[color=#006600][/color]
Lyk broda lyk sista
wicked boy. grin He was just broke back then, but not anymore.
Re: Why Adekunle Gold Dedicated 'Ire' To His Dead Sister, Busayo by Florblu(f): 1:21pm On Feb 27, 2018
That time when Adekunle Gold's teeth still dey brown grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Adekunle Gold Dedicated 'Ire' To His Dead Sister, Busayo by SweetJoystick(m): 1:24pm On Feb 27, 2018
Would like to see the video
Re: Why Adekunle Gold Dedicated 'Ire' To His Dead Sister, Busayo by peakgal(f): 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2018
rip busayo
Re: Why Adekunle Gold Dedicated 'Ire' To His Dead Sister, Busayo by akinboyo: 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2018
Mr. Handsome! See ya self. Wont you see good in your fellow beings?
Davido324:
[color=#006600][/color]
Lyk broda lyk sista
Re: Why Adekunle Gold Dedicated 'Ire' To His Dead Sister, Busayo by otswag(m): 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2018
Ehyah
Meanwhile, its only February yet "Ire" is already my number one song of the year���

1 Like

Re: Why Adekunle Gold Dedicated 'Ire' To His Dead Sister, Busayo by columbus007(m): 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2018
omo,dis guy been ugly sha,choi shocked
Re: Why Adekunle Gold Dedicated 'Ire' To His Dead Sister, Busayo by FrenchWay: 1:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
Someone u used for ritual for music. Mteew

1 Like

Re: Why Adekunle Gold Dedicated 'Ire' To His Dead Sister, Busayo by Articul8(m): 2:14pm On Feb 27, 2018
That song 'Ire' is spiritual and magical. It transforms your mood.
Re: Why Adekunle Gold Dedicated 'Ire' To His Dead Sister, Busayo by Biggty(m): 2:15pm On Feb 27, 2018
FrenchWay:
Someone u used for ritual for music. Mteew
you are sick

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Veronica Adeleke Education Scholarship program For Students Sets To Start / J-Martins Reprimands Wizkid For 'Broke Fan' Comment / Eku Edewor Stands With Dorcas Shola Fapson On Rape/Kidnap Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.