Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Simple Way To Earn Money From USD To Naira - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Simple Way To Earn Money From USD To Naira (351 Views)

Naira To Dollar Today Black Market USD TO NGN / Dollar To Naira - 1 Usd To Ngn Calculator - Foreign Exchange / 2019 Investors, USD To Naira = 184 True / False? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simple Way To Earn Money From USD To Naira by unifydworld: 11:09am On Feb 27, 2018
[b][/b]Greeting to you today minding the time you happen to be reading this thread. what bring you to this thread well also take you to your promise land ooh...
My name is omolaja SEFIU OLOLADE. I am an Web business consultant since quite some few years now and am going to review to you today one of the ways people have been making living from the Web business opportunities.
And under the business Web, we have what is known as domain flipping or also called domain repurchase. This idea came from when someone that open a website or blog allow it to expire with out renewal of the domain name and if that as happen, such domain name we be available for repurchase to any fastest finger.

Domain Flipping is a simple way of making some reasonable amount from dollars to naira.
In January 2013 when I came across domain flipping business on the Internet I never knew it can take me to where God as put me today I got the information and I get my materials some days and after like a month and half, I made my first take home 500usd . Other testimony her much available, and you reader, your testimony we be the next....

Right now, I want you to get a drink of your choice along with pen with a jotter to note out some point about domain flipping business.

What is domain name Flipping?

Domain Flipping Definition
Domain flipping is the process of purchasing a domain name with the intent of quickly selling it at a significantly higher cost.
This is similar to house flipping, where a home is purchased and fixed up in order to sell for a quick profit. Unlike house flipping, however, there is essentially nothing to be done with the domain name in order to increase its value. Therefore, the key to a successful domain flip is being in the right place at the right time in order to acquire a valuable domain name before it is given a premium price.

Domain name flipping can be a very hot-button issue for many people. Some have made careers out of it, while others consider it to be taking advantage of those looking for a great domain name for their website.
Don’t know what all the fuss is about? Not to worry: in this tutorial, we have explain what domain flipping means and how the process works is the next..
Domain Flipping

How to Flip a Domain Name
1. Find an available domain name from www. expiredomain.net
Searching
If you’re lucky, you’ll stumble across a great domain name by searching at a domain provider.
Drop Catching
Drop catching services are also available to help secure a domain after it expires.
Upon expiry, a domain enters a Redemption Grace Period (RGP) giving the owner one last chance to reclaim it (typically 30 to 90 days). After this period, it is then made public for someone else to register.
A drop catching service allows people to bid on a domain name that is currently in the RGP and soon to be available for registration. The service then selects the person with the largest bid and then attempts to register the domain on their behalf at multiple domain providers the moment it becomes available.
Although this does not guarantee that you will end up with the domain, it is your best chance of securing a domain once it is available. If you’re looking for a drop catching service, we recommend NameJet.
2. Register a domain name
If using a drop catching service, registration will be done on your behalf.
If you find a domain name through a regular search, you will need to register it from the domain provider. This process is usually fairly straightforward. You will probably only need to register the domain for one year since the goal is to turn it around as quickly as possible.
3. Find a buyer
This part can be a little tricky, but there are a number of options available to you.
Create a Landing Page
Make a basic webpage explaining that the domain name is available for sale and provide a way for people to contact you if they’re interested in acquiring the domain name.
Disable WHOIS Privacy
Normally we recommend enabling WHOIS Privacy to hide your contact information from the online WHOIS database; however, in this case, disabling this will make it easier for a person interested in your domain name to find you.
List on an Aftermarket Service
Services like Afternic and Sedo allow you to list your domain name for sale at whatever price you’d like (or accept offers) and allow people to purchase your domain.
4. Sell the domain name
Since this transaction will be happening online with someone you’ve likely never met before, you’ll want to use a service like Escrow to ensure that the money and domain name are successfully exchanged. Otherwise, you’ll risk being scammed by giving away your domain name without ever receiving the money for it.

All of the process above I we take you step-by-step guide
Also have a handout.
E-book is very much available too
Join the whatsapp recruits a for #1000 and get your starter materials by
Email address evagrin9ja@gmail.com
Wristnation@gmail.com
On whatsapp team add: 08178703161
Message me to opt in

@9jawebincomeprovider

(1) (Reply)

. / Smearena Is GIVING Out FREE Pecunia Coin This Easter / 10 Ways Out Of Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.