Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k (44780 Views)

What Happened To These Popular Phone Brands? / How Much Does It Cost To Repair A Crack Screen Of Iphone 8? / How Much Does It Cost To Repair The Screen Of An Iphone XR? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k by david4z: 7:33am On Feb 28, 2018
iliyande:

Changing screen of a phone won't give u 80% follow-come display quality.
chaii cry
Re: See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k by david4z: 7:52am On Feb 28, 2018
More pictures

Re: See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k by MilesLamar(m): 8:48am On Feb 28, 2018
david4z:
on i.g right? .. ok i will try that. We need sincerity in this mobile buisness.

Yes

cc Lalasticala
mydd44
honsule

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k by david4z: 8:49am On Feb 28, 2018
MilesLamar:

Yes

cc Lalasticala
mydd44
honsule
. GOD Will help me
Re: See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k by Jethrolite(m): 9:14am On Feb 28, 2018
david4z:
i am dumbfounded.. first for trusting someone with my money. But who we go trust abeg.
When I say the average Nigerian is a crook, people will want to eat me. I know what I'm saying, the moment money is involved it is not even wise to trust your brother talk less of a stranger you met online.

4 Likes

Re: See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k by obidirector(m): 10:06am On Feb 28, 2018
Btw...Check out this Cool opportunity for online writer...

http://www.tmnewsinfo.com/2018/02/earning-opportunity-for-online-writers.html

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 28, 2018
Jethrolite:
When I say the average Nigerian is a crook, people will want to eat me. I know what I'm saying, the moment money is involved it is not even wise to trust your brother talk less of a stranger you met online.

When it comes to money trust no one. We are in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k by david4z: 12:05pm On Feb 28, 2018
Jethrolite:
Its just heart breaking

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k by david4z: 12:06pm On Feb 28, 2018
lowkey28:

When it comes to money trust no one. We are in Nigeria
.. Have learnt it the hard way
Re: See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k by baba4thegehs: 1:41pm On Feb 28, 2018
bravesoul247:
That might be refurbished. Get a TECNO Camon CM and save yourself from stress
will you shut up!! Don't eva mention Tecno in in samsung thread!!

Lazy boy grin
Re: See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 28, 2018
Op, be very careful oh. You seems not to be experienced with mobile phones repairs. Don't buy a used screen!!! Go here and order a new screen with benzle frame from AliExpress and pick it up from Nipost closet to your location. Go to a reputable repair shop and pay them to change it for you while you wait, don't leave it for a second.

http://s.aliexpress.com/2eaMJF3M?fromSns

10 Likes

Re: See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k by david4z: 2:31pm On Feb 28, 2018
Yeah.. I saw thst.. Buh all these chinese company dey fear me.....
grossintel:
Op, be very careful oh. You seems not to be experienced with mobile phones repairs. Don't buy a used screen!!! Go here and order a new screen with benzle frame from AliExpress and pick it up from Nipost closet to your location. Go to a reputable repair shop and pay them to change it for you while you wait, don't leave it for a second.

Re: See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 28, 2018
david4z:
Yeah.. I saw thst.. Buh all these chinese company dey fear me.....
Nothing to fear, they are very honest. It's Nigerians that go there and ask them to produce substantial products to maximize there profits. Don't you know Apple has a big factory in China? IPhones are made in China because of cheap labor. I buy my screens on AliExpress with no issues. Just use the seller I recommend and your good to go.

5 Likes

Re: See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k by david4z: 2:45pm On Feb 28, 2018
grossintel:
Nothing to fear, they are very honest. It's Nigerians that go there and ask them to produce substantial products to maximize there profits. Don't you know Apple has a big factory in China? IPhones are made in China because of cheap labor. I buy my screens on AliExpress with no issues. Just use the seller I recommend and your good to go.
ok. Send me a direct link to the seller
Re: See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k by david4z: 2:46pm On Feb 28, 2018
david4z:
ok seen... Thnks
Re: See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 28, 2018
david4z:

100% Original Work S8 LCD Screen For Samsung S8 S8 Plus G950 G955 Lcd with frame Display Touch Screen Digitizer Assembly Phone
http://s.aliexpress.com/2eaMJF3M?fromSns=Copy to clipboard
(from AliExpress Android)

2 Likes

Re: See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k by chicwoman(f): 4:03pm On Feb 28, 2018
But the phone is good na
baba4thegehs:
will you shut up!! Don't eva mention Tecno in in samsung thread!!

Lazy boy grin

2 Likes

Re: See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k by soberdrunk(m): 4:20pm On Feb 28, 2018
Penny wise............. angry

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k by abdulrazat(m): 4:22pm On Feb 28, 2018
Dear David4z, make a post on IG tagging trace communication, share the post here on Nairaland and share it here so we can help you request for your refund and also share to a wider audience.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k by Kaybaba5(m): 4:24pm On Feb 28, 2018
Awoof they purge belle op

2 Likes

Re: See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 28, 2018
115k on a liability? Hope you earn up to that amount monthly?

5 Likes

Re: See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k by pally123: 4:26pm On Feb 28, 2018
How can there be an ink dot on a brand new phone of N100 plus and you still went ahead to buy. Well, some people sha

7 Likes

Re: See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k by pannyman(m): 4:27pm On Feb 28, 2018
grossintel:

Well done. The buyer reviews are very positive.

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
abdulrazat:
Dear David4z, make a post on IG tagging trace communication, share the post here on Nairaland and share it here so we can help you request for your refund and also share to a wider audience.

Thanks.

WORD!!! OP kindly do this and share the link, also, don't be shy to harass the dude for fraud. Would have said let it go or just cut your losses and move on but the fact he held on to the phone till the warranty expired, that's just wrong and fraudulent.

Kindly share the link with the NL family.

4 Likes

Re: See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k by Patrick33(m): 4:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
This isnt caused by the black screen i can tell... it happened to my s7 edge and i was so scared......it had no crack or fall...i googled the problem and i found out it was caused mostly due to the fact i put it under water a lot..and i just placed the phone under a fan and slept overnight..it was back to normal the next day...until i sold it it never happened again..
Re: See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k by kkboy(m): 4:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
Warranty means ASSURANCE that if an item is found to be defective or damaged within the period, automatically it SHALL be replaced.
For accepting to repairs and even to contribute makes you original buffoon or MONEY MISS ROAD.
Just report to Consumer protection board
https://lawpadi.com/complain-bad-product-service-nigeria/

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k by ipobarecriminals: 4:31pm On Feb 28, 2018
sad which useless. car he dey drive heading to the office. and few minute. later he dey traffic. Young man,take available. bus to lagos very early tomorrow.Report to any minitary barrack nearby.Let 2/3 PYTHONS follow u,no need to talk much,he'll understand. well
Re: See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k by nnowu(f): 4:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
I know this guy,I have bought 4 phones from him no issues,as we speak my laptop is on its way
Re: See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k by david4z: 4:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
kkboy:
Warranty means ASSURANCE that if an item is found to be defective or damaged within the period, automatically it SHALL be replaced.
For accepting to repairs and even to contribute makes you original buffoon or MONEY MISS ROAD.
Just report to Consumer protection board
https://lawpadi.com/complain-bad-product-service-nigeria/
thank you.
Re: See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k by david4z: 4:34pm On Feb 28, 2018
Thanks lala .. People will have to reduce the way they scm people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do I Push Etisalat Browsing Settings To My Phone. / Chris Evans Gets Rid Of The Iphone 6s He's Been Using For The Past 7 Years / The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.