Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,823 members, 7,798,789 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

On Contacting Hr Executive After Interview - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / On Contacting Hr Executive After Interview (509 Views)

How Long Doest It Takes To Get A Feedbak Msg Frm Commercial Bank After Interview / Hr And Non-compete Clauses: The Burden Of Enforceability. / Nigeria’s Top 50 HR Professionals To Be Unveiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On Contacting Hr Executive After Interview by Anfieldboss: 11:39am On Feb 27, 2018
I recently attended an interview after submitting my CV to a reputable company. Actually, I sent my CV to the Human Resources Manager. I sent it directly to her email as an unsolicited application and I was invited for an interview few days later.

The interview was for a technical position and I was interviewed by 2 Engineers and the Human Resources Manager herself. I could tell from the reactions of the Engineers, that they gave me a nod for the position, even the HR Manager was quite impressed with my performance at the interview.

It is now 4 weeks since after my interview and I have only heard from them just once. A lady in the HR department just called me to confirm if I was in Lagos and I told her I am not, I actually work in a different state. Since then, I have not heard from them.

My question is that will I look too forward if I send an email to the HR Manager about the outcome of my interview. I have already sent her an email before and I got that call asking if I am in Lagos a day after I sent her the mail.

Please guys I need your views on this.
Re: On Contacting Hr Executive After Interview by laudate: 12:56am On Apr 14, 2018
Anfieldboss:
I recently attended an interview after submitting my CV to a reputable company. Actually, I sent my CV to the Human Resources Manager. I sent it directly to her email as an unsolicited application and I was invited for an interview few days later.

The interview was for a technical position and I was interviewed by 2 Engineers and the Human Resources Manager herself. I could tell from the reactions of the Engineers, that they gave me a nod for the position, even the HR Manager was quite impressed with my performance at the interview.

It is now 4 weeks since after my interview and I have only heard from them just once. A lady in the HR department just called me to confirm if I was in Lagos and I told her I am not, I actually work in a different state. Since then, I have not heard from them.

My question is that will I look too forward if I send an email to the HR Manager about the outcome of my interview. I have already sent her an email before and I got that call asking if I am in Lagos a day after I sent her the mail.

Please guys I need your views on this.

Send an e-mail to the HR manager, politely asking for feedback on your performance at the interview. undecided Ask him/her if they need further info or clarification from you on anything, and also let them know that you would be interested in relocating, if you are asked to do so. Then wait for a response. Don't forget to thank the HR Manager for making the interview happen in the first place, and give them a promise to do the best you can, if you are eventually asked to come on board. cheesy

The worst they can say to you, is No! So just do it! undecided

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Money Online Through Viewing Ads And Watching Videos / Ascentech Services Limited Massive Recruitment 2018 / Fitplus Diagnostics Ltd Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.