Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,699 members, 7,805,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children (37136 Views)

Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) / Bright Chimezie Celebrates His 60th Birthday. Shares Family Photos / Lovely Photo Of Bright Chimezie And His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children by GistmoreNG: 12:05pm On Feb 27, 2018
GistMore.com

Bright Chimezie was popular in the 80s and 90s.

https://www.gistmore.com/lovely-photo-singer-bright-chimezie-wife-children

121 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children by NwaAmaikpe: 12:12pm On Feb 27, 2018
shocked

This is a man worthy of being celebrated..not some worthless Davido, Zlatan Ibile or Small Doctor.

The indomie generation will not agree with this neither will they relate to the phrase below.

"The black man wey dey here is committing sucide o".

310 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 27, 2018
Police Eeh! Police Eeh, the black man weh dey here is committing suicide... grin

Such a handsome man and lovely family. So full of energy anytime he step up to perform...

Really love the way he dance with his shoes.... grin grin grin

Bright Chimezie is a living legend.

173 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children by Zonacom(m): 12:25pm On Feb 27, 2018
Chinyere nye m pencil mu o. pencil pencil mu ooo

54 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children by Zonacom(m): 12:26pm On Feb 27, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children by Itchingpreeq: 12:37pm On Feb 27, 2018
Buhari, ihe oma digi nobi mere ndi obodo oooo

Ahannnnnnnnnnn

52 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children by Vinstel: 12:43pm On Feb 27, 2018
I went to oyibo man country, ala beke, ala beke obodo ndi ocha

119 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 27, 2018
Obodo kwuru Jim sogi n'azu.....

29 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children by Houseofglam7(f): 12:58pm On Feb 27, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The indomie generation will not relate to the phrase below.

"The black man wey dey here is committing sucide o".

Policiae
....he’s committing suicide o

36 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children by Fazemood(m): 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2018
I went to a disco party, I requested an African song the whole people started laughing.
Imaging... in NIGERIAAA, sound boy sound boy ole o

23 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children by KingsCare: 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2018
lovely family smiley
Meanwhile....if you need a good & commited online marketer for your business & services to maximize viral exposures, awareness, engagements and creativity.....HIRE ME.....Whatsapp no...0, 9, 0, 9, 1, 4, 5, 1, 0, 7, 4
Re: Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children by fountainJay: 2:00pm On Feb 27, 2018
I love their smiles, lovely family

10 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children by GOFRONT(m): 2:05pm On Feb 27, 2018
Ingilish eh Igilish eh because of Ingilish eh, my teacher wan punish me eh grin grin

I think he is an advocate of "Teach me book in my local dialect".

Unlike nowadayz when we now hear parents Enroll their children to learn British Accents instead of enrollin them to learn their local dialect accent

32 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children by VICTORCIZA(m): 2:20pm On Feb 27, 2018
Zonacom:
Nkechi nye m pencil mu o. pencil pencil mu ooo
chinyere not nkechi

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children by crestedaguiyi: 2:46pm On Feb 27, 2018
chai, bright nwachineke mezie, udo cool

9 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children by Tjohnnay: 2:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
Dis man grin

African wakise oo

11 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children by Primusinterpares(m): 2:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
Who be this one naaaaa
Re: Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children by Doerstech(m): 2:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
Polliceeeeeeeehhhhh Policeeehhhhhhhhh Police......He's Committing suicide ooo
Okorohuasa wey dey here is committing suicide oooooooooo grin

27 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
Gorgeous family. Their smiles are mtwaaaaaaaaa. grin

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 27, 2018
For the longest time, I was afraid to eat fufu because of his song. Lol.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children by Tjohnnay: 2:48pm On Feb 27, 2018
Houseofglam7:

Policiae
....he’s committing suicide o

I tel dm say nor be magic i dey do grin

12 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children by simplex2: 2:50pm On Feb 27, 2018
Primusinterpares:
Who be this one naaaaa

Indomie generation spotted!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 27, 2018
jgfffcf:
Chai!
Re: Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children by chidynks: 2:51pm On Feb 27, 2018
in the year 1974, i travelled to oyibo man country....alabekeeee! ala bekeeee ooo! obodo ndiochaaaaaa!!

38 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 27, 2018
jgfffcf:
Chai!
Re: Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 27, 2018
Wow
Re: Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children by majamajic(m): 2:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
ice water !!!!!!

I asked the Dj ..who are these people here?
even if they are from Mercury

even if they are from Jupiter

let them dance African sound !!!!

14 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children by cchiagom(f): 2:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
Primusinterpares:
Who be this one naaaaa
Indomie generation spotted

11 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children by afbstrategies: 2:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
Nice. Grew up listening to his music. Love the song he dedicated to his mom, mama no na Obigbo cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children by Haganah: 2:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
hmmnn..

Buhari dey hammer this chick sha

jgfffcf:

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children by onos1979(f): 2:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
Doerstech:
Polliceeeeeeeehhhhh PoliceeehhhhhhhhhPolice......He's Commiting suicide ooo
Okorohuasa wey dey hear is committing suicide oooooooooo grin
laugh won kill mi now

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5-Year-Old Adediwura Becky Adesegha (Throwback Photo) / Cee-C: I Will Never Support Kayamata, Bleaching Products – BBNaija Star / Freeze Comes For Basketmouth Again...[ PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.