Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,361 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children (37123 Views)

Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) / Bright Chimezie Celebrates His 60th Birthday. Shares Family Photos / Lovely Photo Of Bright Chimezie And His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children by meedx: 4:11pm On Feb 27, 2018
okoro eh, okoro sound boy

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children by jonadaft: 4:15pm On Feb 27, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is a man worthy of being celebrated..not some worthless Davido, Zlatan Ibile or Small Doctor.

The indomie generation will not agree with this neither will they relate to the phrase below.

"The black man wey dey here is committing sucide o".
HE IS AN IGNORANT MAN FOR ADMITTING AND CALLING HIMSELF 'A BLACK MAN'
SEE HIS SKIN COLOR, IS A REALLY BLACK?
CAUCASIANS ASCRIBED THAT COLOR TO WE AFRICANS BECAUSE THE SEE BLACK COLOR AS:
DIRTY
UNHOLY
EVIL
INFERIOR ETC AND A WHITE COLOR IS OPPOSITE.

I WILL NEVER ACCEPT TO BE BLACK BECAUSE MY SKIN COLOR IS BROWN AND NOT BLACK.
NO SKIN COLOR CAN BE WHITE OR BLACK.
Re: Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children by jonadaft: 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
JasonScolari:
Police Eeh! Police Eeh, the black man weh dey here is committing suicide... grin

Such a handsome man and lovely family. So full of energy anytime he step up to perform...

Really love the way he dance with his shoes.... grin grin grin

Bright Chimezie is a living legend.
Are you black?
Re: Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children by Mbediogu(m): 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is a man worthy of being celebrated..not some worthless Davido, Zlatan Ibile or Small Doctor.

The indomie generation will not agree with this neither will they relate to the phrase below.

Police ie, Police ie, Police!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children by Mbediogu(m): 4:19pm On Feb 27, 2018
JasonScolari:
Police Eeh! Police Eeh, the black man weh dey here is committing suicide... grin

Such a handsome man and lovely family. So full of energy anytime he step up to perform...

Is he still active? I doubt. Ezekiel lee Ezekiel lee,Ezekiel! Egwu akporolam laaa! Zigima ooo!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children by 360command: 4:21pm On Feb 27, 2018
Bright chimezie, great hi-life artist that rocked nigeria during the 80's n 90's.. One thing I got to realize that this 9ja artist then were learners when it comes to ghana music hi-life.. Though, nigerians adopted the pidgin English which made it unique.. Listening to some of chimezie songs and other 9ja hi-life artist reminds me of them ghana's big boys in the hi-life music like amakye dede, AB Crentsil, etc.. Even our very own unique afrojuju icon Fela was going to ghana to learn from them..

To me, the call of chimezie reminded me of some things about Nigeria and ghana as they have both shared rythyms, instrumental when it comes to music.

Nice family members of chimezie.. May he and the rest of the family live long..
Re: Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children by IkeBuya: 4:23pm On Feb 27, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Life is turn by turn.

There was a time this same Bright Chimezie's father who is a church Vicar, had to come on television to defend his son against allegations of heavy indulgence in marijuana. Today he is a musical elder statesman.

30 years down the line, this same Davido, Zlatan Ibile or Small Doctor will be held up as beacons of morality and all that is good about music
Re: Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children by Kennydoc(m): 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2018
GistmoreNG:
GistMore.com

Bright Chimezie was popular in the 80s and 90s.

https://www.gistmore.com/lovely-photo-singer-bright-chimezie-wife-children

Wow! It's been a very long time I heard about him or saw him on the screens. I thought he had been dead since. I totally forgot about him.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children by ifeanyiokolo: 4:36pm On Feb 27, 2018
you are write my brother
Re: Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children by Willzkid(m): 4:41pm On Feb 27, 2018
Wow... kind of a coincidence that I have been listening to this guy's songs for the past one week.. Beautiful family
Re: Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children by intruxive(m): 4:43pm On Feb 27, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Yeah, I agree, way better than phyno and flavour and psquare combine undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children by scholes23(m): 4:48pm On Feb 27, 2018
Many years ago, when I still dey for school ooo.
E reach one day, our teacher call everybody.
He starting from today, beginning from today ooo, if you want to talk, make you talk English eehhh
Re: Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children by Born2Breed(f): 4:52pm On Feb 27, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I went to a disco party and I demanded for African sound......

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 27, 2018
Simulacrum:

Lol! thats my favourite track. "in the year 1974 o, i went to oyibo man country alambeke o alambake o obodo wazu". am not sure i typed the igbo very well.
Lol, you are a wise man.... Goood old days.
Re: Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children by PETUK(m): 5:13pm On Feb 27, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

please what is the title of that song?
Re: Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 27, 2018
Jonathan:

Are you black?
Re: Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children by okey777(m): 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
What a humble and easy going man, my encounter with him in 2017 reviewed who he is to me.
Re: Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children by PETUK(m): 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
JasonScolari:

what is the title of that song
Re: Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children by dabossman(m): 5:21pm On Feb 27, 2018
Primusinterpares:
Who be this one naaaaa

Ah, oma se o! If you don't know, you don't know. undecided

He's got such a beautiful looking family. Let me go to Youtube and look for his music biko. grin
Re: Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children by emydnoble(m): 5:24pm On Feb 27, 2018
afbstrategies:
Nice. Grew up listening to his music. Love the song he dedicated to his mom, mama no na Obigbo cheesy
Zigima Master

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 27, 2018
PETUK:
what is the title of that song
African Style.... Oops! I don forget. smiley
Re: Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children by dabossman(m): 5:31pm On Feb 27, 2018
Jonathan:

HE IS AN IGNORANT MAN FOR ADMITTING AND CALLING HIMSELF 'A BLACK MAN'
SEE HIS SKIN COLOR, IS A REALLY BLACK?
CAUCASIANS ASCRIBED THAT COLOR TO WE AFRICANS BECAUSE THE SEE BLACK COLOR AS:
DIRTY
UNHOLY
EVIL
INFERIOR ETC AND A WHITE COLOR IS OPPOSITE.

I WILL NEVER ACCEPT TO BE BLACK BECAUSE MY SKIN COLOR IS BROWN AND NOT BLACK.
NO SKIN COLOR CAN BE WHITE OR BLACK.

You must obviously think he sang this song in today's era of political correctness.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children by TrumpDonald2: 5:36pm On Feb 27, 2018
So he married only one wife?! Impressive
Re: Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children by Freeman50(m): 5:45pm On Feb 27, 2018
Sometimes the old songs i hear make my heart glow inside because they remind me of the good moments that are not happening anymore.
Fine boy .....fine man
Re: Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children by nazablossom(f): 5:57pm On Feb 27, 2018
Obu mgbe nwanne gi nwuru g'enyere ya aka.
He is a legend
Re: Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 6:01pm On Feb 27, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Life nah Teacher oooo
E dey teach us lesson ooo
Sometimes good lesson, sometimes bad lesson.
Re: Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children by 99foxxy(f): 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2018
Dunno him...
Re: Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children by ugofr(f): 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2018
beautiful family......i used to play along with my guitar..His music brings smile and indescribable happiness to me..(typing and smiling like a minion)
Re: Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children by ChiefSweetus: 6:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
Okoro nwamama, onye bekee!!!! grin grin grin

Legend!!!

See how everyone is liking the original post. I'm so happy. Goodwill is better than N30b!!!

In his hey days ALL our mothers crushed on this man eh? His handsome gap-tooth and zigima dance moves got them fantasizing about leaving our dads grin his wife is so beautiful and looks happy. Blessed family! kiss

P.s. his first son is so handsome, even me weak sef. shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vY3En7zMdQ
Re: Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children by InvertedHammer: 6:55pm On Feb 27, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

/
If Shina Peters could go into oblivion, who is Davido or Wizkid? This is their era. Musicians come and go.

/
Re: Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children by jjbest123(m): 7:42pm On Feb 27, 2018
O bu zikima na ekwu okwu zikima onye oma chineke,onu nu bee onunu bee onunu bee nwanne agbala oso
Re: Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children by CHII2017(f): 8:43pm On Feb 27, 2018
Ezekiel leeee,Ezekiel leeeee,Ezekiel leee ebe ka m noooo.A mama mi leeee A mamami leeee,A mamami leee.Egwu akporola m laa ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Barry Jhay: I Own Flyboy Company, And Am Kizz Daniels Boss / Emmanuel, Liquorose Step Out Together After Her Loved-Up Photos With Cross / Ayo Adesanya Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.