Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,747 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Why I Think Women Are The Cause Of Their Marital Troubles - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why I Think Women Are The Cause Of Their Marital Troubles (457 Views)

Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States / As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? / Discussion: Do You Think Women Are Equal Or Inferior To Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Think Women Are The Cause Of Their Marital Troubles by z11111: 12:06pm On Feb 27, 2018
Good day Admin,

Women are the mostly the cause of the problems they have with their husbands. I say this because I have experienced it by myself.

We live in a yard with an Ibo man and his wife. These people are always fighting and quarreling. When they start,my wife and I because we are from Delta,we use to go and settle them. Sometimes the man will beat his wife so much that the woman will come to our apartment and stay until they cool down. We are close to them so the husband is aware that the woman is in our house.

The man is hot tempered. He says the woman is a talkative. And he accuse her of flirting too.The woman is a young woman of like 23. He is like 37 or so.The age gap is much so I used to think that is why the woman is immature to be talking to her husband anyhow and the man is suspecting the wife. She is also very beautiful. My wife used to counsel this young woman alot. They used to see us as their uncle and aunty.

But recently,exactly one week ago,this young woman came to our house crying that the husband just beat her again. My wife left her in our house and went out. So when I came in,I met this young woman. I asked what happened and she told me her husband beat her. I just told her,ok,relax here until your husband is calm. I went to our room and removed my clothes and went inside to have my bath. As I was baffing,the next thing I felt somebody touching me,my manhood. I was surprised and so I wash the soap from my eye only to see ...

http://livelystones.com.ng/why-i-think-women-are-the-cause-of-their-marital-troubles/

(1) (Reply)

Please Vote Esther / Some Neighbours Do Have Them / True Life Experience Of A Typical Cruel Nigerian Parent And Their House Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.