Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,596 members, 7,801,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Billy Graham's Body Reaches Hometown Of Charlotte, North Carolina - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Billy Graham's Body Reaches Hometown Of Charlotte, North Carolina (23612 Views)

Motorcade Carrying Billy Graham's Body Travels Through North Carolina (photo) / Billy Graham Dies At 99 / Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Billy Graham's Body Reaches Hometown Of Charlotte, North Carolina by onyeali(m): 1:18pm On Feb 27, 2018
Dear Jesus,I want to serve you just the way Billy Graham did. Help me!

2 Likes

Re: Billy Graham's Body Reaches Hometown Of Charlotte, North Carolina by Lilimax(f): 1:19pm On Feb 27, 2018
SweetJoystick:
Will Buhari see this of love if or when he dies?
Which kain comparison be this? If na joke stop am undecided

1 Like

Re: Billy Graham's Body Reaches Hometown Of Charlotte, North Carolina by ademusiwa3r: 1:19pm On Feb 27, 2018
h.
Re: Billy Graham's Body Reaches Hometown Of Charlotte, North Carolina by DollarAngel(m): 1:21pm On Feb 27, 2018
Greater than the first five richest men in the world

1 Like

Re: Billy Graham's Body Reaches Hometown Of Charlotte, North Carolina by strangest(m): 1:22pm On Feb 27, 2018
Gungnir:

Careful what you pray for.

what exactly do you have against him?
Re: Billy Graham's Body Reaches Hometown Of Charlotte, North Carolina by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2018
strangest:

what exactly do you have against him?

Have nothing against him, don't even know him. To be a true shepherd of God is more serious than the eulogies this man is being given. Be prepared for no glorification whatsoever.
Re: Billy Graham's Body Reaches Hometown Of Charlotte, North Carolina by chardino(m): 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2018
rest on great man...
Re: Billy Graham's Body Reaches Hometown Of Charlotte, North Carolina by SweetJoystick(m): 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2018
Lilimax:
Which kain comparison be this? If na joke stop am undecided

Darkness and light grin
Re: Billy Graham's Body Reaches Hometown Of Charlotte, North Carolina by cchiagom(f): 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2018
eleojo23:
“It is the Holy Spirit's job to convict, God's job to judge and my job to love." -Billy Graham

"When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost."- Billy Graham

"Many invest wisely in business matters, but fail to invest time and interest in their most valued possessions: their spouses and children"- Billy Graham

"The greatest legacy one can pass on to one's children and grandchildren is not money or other material things accumulated in one's life, but rather a legacy of character and faith" -Billy Graham

Great words from a great man. Farewell!
Re: Billy Graham's Body Reaches Hometown Of Charlotte, North Carolina by famuchie: 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2018
Where is daddy Freeze now? If or when Pa Adeboye decides to leave this world and we have a long convoy only God knows what he will say...

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Billy Graham's Body Reaches Hometown Of Charlotte, North Carolina by strangest(m): 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2018
Gungnir:

Have nothing against him, don't even know him. To be a true shepherd of God is more serious than the eulogies this man is being given. Be prepared for no glorification whatsoever.

then study him so you can also learn from him... try and listen to his preaching... he made a huge impact from us presidents to martin Luther king...

1 Like

Re: Billy Graham's Body Reaches Hometown Of Charlotte, North Carolina by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2018
Goodbye God's General
Re: Billy Graham's Body Reaches Hometown Of Charlotte, North Carolina by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2018
strangest:

then study him so you can also learn from him... try and listen to his preaching... he made a huge impact from us presidents to martin Luther king...

I don't need to listen to him. God is here on earth speaking of himself. I can learn all I need from Him.

1 Like

Re: Billy Graham's Body Reaches Hometown Of Charlotte, North Carolina by toolate2fail(m): 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2018
Rest in peace.
Re: Billy Graham's Body Reaches Hometown Of Charlotte, North Carolina by melejo(m): 2:05pm On Feb 27, 2018
yinkus6750:
Hope our Nigerian pastors have seen what it is to be a TRUE MAN OF GOD? Died at a very ripe age, fulfilled his ministry with peace in his mind. Nothing controversial about him. Getting a befitting state like burial.
May his soul Rest In P.
It is practically impossible to live as a true man of God for 99 years without controversy, it is part of the Christian experience, even Jesus was accused of many things. Google will help you to learn many controversies about his life and ministry. But what matters is that he died fulfilled

1 Like

Re: Billy Graham's Body Reaches Hometown Of Charlotte, North Carolina by Meti99(m): 2:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
A well respected man of God.. Rest on man of God
Re: Billy Graham's Body Reaches Hometown Of Charlotte, North Carolina by Meti99(m): 2:10pm On Feb 27, 2018
Daddy pure water and his disciples will avoid this thread like a plague.

Operation free the goaties

1 Like

Re: Billy Graham's Body Reaches Hometown Of Charlotte, North Carolina by Meti99(m): 2:10pm On Feb 27, 2018
Daddy pure water and his disciples will avoid this thread like a plague.

Operation free the goaties

1 Like

Re: Billy Graham's Body Reaches Hometown Of Charlotte, North Carolina by agarawu23(m): 2:14pm On Feb 27, 2018
Sanchase:
May he RIP. He is already in heaven.
how sure are you? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Billy Graham's Body Reaches Hometown Of Charlotte, North Carolina by AngelicBeing: 2:17pm On Feb 27, 2018
eleojo23:
“It is the Holy Spirit's job to convict, God's job to judge and my job to love." -Billy Graham

"When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost."- Billy Graham

"Many invest wisely in business matters, but fail to invest time and interest in their most valued possessions: their spouses and children"- Billy Graham

"The greatest legacy one can pass on to one's children and grandchildren is not money or other material things accumulated in one's life, but rather a legacy of character and faith" -Billy Graham

"I haven't written my own epitaph, and I'm not sure I should. Whatever it is, I hope it will be simple, and that it will point people not to me, but to the One I served."- Billy Graham
cool
Re: Billy Graham's Body Reaches Hometown Of Charlotte, North Carolina by ebenice(m): 2:25pm On Feb 27, 2018
Gods general..rest on
billy's preachings shook america and the world at large..
.what have you done for Christ?

1 Like

Re: Billy Graham's Body Reaches Hometown Of Charlotte, North Carolina by Ikegagwuha: 2:26pm On Feb 27, 2018
RIP Great Man of God

1 Like

Re: Billy Graham's Body Reaches Hometown Of Charlotte, North Carolina by bigpastor(m): 2:41pm On Feb 27, 2018
Gungnir:

I don't need to listen to him. God is here on earth speaking of himself. I can learn all I need from Him.

Ok. Then hold your peace.

1 Like

Re: Billy Graham's Body Reaches Hometown Of Charlotte, North Carolina by tsadoemmanuel: 2:44pm On Feb 27, 2018
REST ON GENERAL....YOUR GREAT WORKS WILL CONTINUE TO SPEAK
Re: Billy Graham's Body Reaches Hometown Of Charlotte, North Carolina by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 27, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
so much fuse about nothing, mtchwww, RIP
God forgive you!

1 Like

Re: Billy Graham's Body Reaches Hometown Of Charlotte, North Carolina by Emmahunk(m): 2:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
SweetJoystick:

Buhari is the president of Nigeria while Billy was a Minister of God, the world over. What's the comparison?
Re: Billy Graham's Body Reaches Hometown Of Charlotte, North Carolina by Toktee(m): 3:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
HigherEd:
Woman holds out sign at convoy
The Lord is good.
See convoy,,chaiiiiiiii.

1 Like

Re: Billy Graham's Body Reaches Hometown Of Charlotte, North Carolina by HomeOfMe(f): 3:52pm On Feb 27, 2018
HigherEd:
BILLY GRAHAM'S BODY BEGINS JOURNEY HOME !!

A hearse bearing the body of Evangelist Billy Graham has begun its journey from the North Carolina mountains to his home town of Charlotte.

The procession began with a ceremonial departure from a mountain chapel at the training centre operated by his evangelistic association in Asheville.

Crowds lined the streets as the procession passed through the town of Black Mountain on its 130 mile journey.

The Billy Graham Evangelical Association announced Graham’s funeral service will take place at noon on March 2 ,2018 !

Graham, known to many as America’s pastor, died aged 99 on Wednesday from natural causes at his family home in Montreat just outside Asheville.

Mark Demoss, a spokesman for the organisation, said the funeral will be held in a large tent as a tribute to Graham’s first Crusade in Los Angeles in 1949.

And, like his wife Ruth, who died in 2007, Graham will be buried in a simple pine casket made by inmates at the correctional facility in Angola, Lousiana.

Approximately 2,300 invitations were issued for the private funeral, including to President Donald Trump, Vice President Mike Pence and former presidents, George H W Bush, George W Bush, Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton and Barack Obama, Mr DeMoss said.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-5430637/amp/Billy-Graham-s-body-begins-final-journey-home.html

©DailyMail
The man who spread Christianity all over the world and Nigeria through late Arch bishop Benson Idahosa.
Re: Billy Graham's Body Reaches Hometown Of Charlotte, North Carolina by HomeOfMe(f): 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2018
SweetJoystick:
Buhari was 33yrs in 1967 when the Nigerian civil war started.,so Buhari is 84 yrs this year. Grandpa should please go home and rest. I feel for him;surrounded by sycophants.
Re: Billy Graham's Body Reaches Hometown Of Charlotte, North Carolina by newlyfe(m): 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2018
Rest in peace General
Re: Billy Graham's Body Reaches Hometown Of Charlotte, North Carolina by win2kwire: 5:02pm On Feb 27, 2018
Sanchase:
May he RIP. He is already in heaven.
Have you been to heaven and back?
What evidence do you have of its existence apart from your illiterate African mentality!
Re: Billy Graham's Body Reaches Hometown Of Charlotte, North Carolina by Chiadikaobi(m): 5:37pm On Feb 27, 2018
Honoured in life and Death

What a Glorious home call !!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today / Is There Anything Like Sinful Haircut? / I Dreamt I Saw My Sef In Old Secondary School..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.