Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Inside The Mind Of A Rationalist. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Inside The Mind Of A Rationalist. (702 Views)

Rev Akua Ofori-Boateng Sings Teni’s Song “Case” Inside The Church / Biblically, Should Women Preach Or Pastor Inside The Church? / Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inside The Mind Of A Rationalist. by MrMystrO(m): 1:17pm On Feb 27, 2018
On this thread i shall Be writing down Ideas gotten From my deepest state of meditation. For outsiders, bear in Mind that this is like my own personal diary and my aim of putting this down here is not to create a debate of any kind but because I want these ideas and thoughts protected and there is no safer place to protect these thoughts than the Internet. Nevertheless you can feel free to Feed your mind and ponder on them if you may. I will welcome contributions, But only by persons who Practice meditation in its most paramount form and can Prove they are Students of Rationality. Anything lower than that will not be given any attention by me. Thanks.
Re: Inside The Mind Of A Rationalist. by MrMystrO(m): 1:20pm On Feb 27, 2018
First of I would like to Elaborate on Meditation.

True meditation is the act of putting yourself in a state of mind that is entirely devoid of emotions and sentiments, leaving it in a "Pure State" Devoid of Perspectives, And then Pondering over any given issue, idea, concept or feelings in this state. This can also be called Rationality. Rationalization on a Very Deep scale is what i call True Meditation.

Everything written here is gotten while in this state. Real Truths are Not Bound to Time and as Such, There is a sense of timeless in the state i am in when generating these thoughts, A strong sense that i am writing from a very ancient time in Human history(The Now feels like a Distant Past) Which means that i might try unsuccessfully to describe Phenomenons way ahead of my time. And as such there is a huge chance that some terms which i shall use here e.g. ONE(GOD) Might not be understood or might be easily misunderstood by people of This current time. This is Very Normal.

And so Telepathy, therefore, is the Only way i can transfer these truths to others without being Misunderstood, As our current form of communication as Humans greatly hinders the ability to Pass information and ideas 100% Fully as it is.

1 Like

Re: Inside The Mind Of A Rationalist. by MrMystrO(m): 1:22pm On Feb 27, 2018
Telepathy will Ultimately End wars.(Note: When i say Ultimately, it Means it will not happen immediately but definitely will, over a period of time). It Will Ultimately Bring us to a State of Oneness where we will neither be free or in bondage, But ONE.(or GOD)
A strong Evidence of the Power of Rationality in Our time Is Science, Which is a Tool created from the Gift of Rationality Given to us by nature
Which we obviously haven't used to its true potential at this time, But as we Evolve as a Specie, Science will Ultimately Be the Tool we will Use to Achieve this True Potential As The ones Above Nature And eventually become ONE.(GOD) This is Our Ultimate Destiny.

We were birthed From Nature to Be Above Nature. In Other Words Nature is "The Old Nature" And we are to Signify The Evolution Of Nature.

The Only ingredient or Gift That has been given to us By Nature to be able to Achieve this Evolution is Rationality. Rationality is The basis of Science. It is what Makes us Above Nature, And is what will eventually make us ONE(GOD).
Re: Inside The Mind Of A Rationalist. by MrMystrO(m): 1:30pm On Feb 27, 2018
But then Rationality has to Extend beyond just Science. It should Govern every part of our lives.
Any belief Not Rooted in "Truth" Should be discarded and replaced with only Provable Truths.
Rationality should Not only be used As a Tool to make Our lives better(Science), But should be the basis or groundwork on which we place our beliefs and live our lives.
Rationality should be Our Religion. Every Other Religion Must Be Discarded.
Until these False beliefs and half Truths are Eradicated completely from the Mind of every human being on earth, There shall be no True Peace. Humans Need to Share The same True Fundamental Beliefs for True peace to reign, and Once False Beliefs which are Not based on provable Truths is eradicated from the face of the earth, Only True Beliefs will be left and Every Human Will be bound together by these beliefs, Eventually paving the way for us to achieve our true potential and Become ONE(GOD).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside The Mind Of A Rationalist. by MrMystrO(m): 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2018
God(ONE) manifests itself in this Realm As "Truth"

It accomplishes its Works Through what we at this time call "Randomness" Or “Chance" and The fundamental essence of all its Works Is "Truth" and is bound by this "Truth".
He who Sees The Truth sees God. But Truths can appear distorted, often distorted by human emotions, instincts and sentiments So the best way to see the Real Truth is Through Rationality on a very deep Scale, Which i also call True Meditation.

Every Human being Must Have the Freedom to Know the "Truth" And Letting the Truth ultimately guide their lives... As this will eventually Lead to The Unity and peace which we all crave.
Re: Inside The Mind Of A Rationalist. by MrMystrO(m): 2:12pm On Feb 27, 2018
Rationality as a Political school of thought

I do believe that Rationality has the Potential to create a Revolution and genuine change in the Nature of our Political systems and Governments. But as of now, in this current time i have found myself, You can NEVER Achieve True Freedom or change until You Rebel. What is Needed Now To lay the groundwork for Change in The time i have found myself is A Political Revolution, and Revolutions are Unfortunately, Mostly Created By Rebels.(Please note that Rebellion simply means Challenging the Status Quo)
So If Nationality is defined as a form of unity of people created from historical experience, Then Rationality as a political school of thought will be defined as A form of unity by people Bound together by Obvious and Common "Truths" And the Belief in these Truths held in position by the Obvious Proofs of these Truths.
We do Not Believe because we were told it is True, We believe because we All See The Proof Of That Truth. This should be the motto.

In order not to get too ahead of myself, The idea of Rationalism Should Begin as a School of thought, then maybe it can evolve to a Party under a democratic system of Government Which will eventually give birth to a System of Government that will Suit it Better.

1 Like

Re: Inside The Mind Of A Rationalist. by MrMystrO(m): 4:35pm On Feb 27, 2018
Morality.

On the issue of morality, after a very deep meditation, i have come to realize that Good and Bad, the basis of the human morality is exclusively a human construct and does not have any place in the Natural World whatsoever. However, this Knowledge is very sacred and MUST be hidden from the general human populace who are not enlightened enough or ready to receive such knowledge Because as we have seen, Such knowledge can be Prone to Very Serious Abuse.
If we must move forward with our civilization towards our Ultimate goal(ONE) Humans in this current Generation must continue to be Enslaved by the shackles of Morality Until we are Fully trained and Ready to Transcend it.

But For now, Every human being must be enslaved by either forces of Good or Bad.
The fact that our higher faculties can identify Actions and thoughts that are good or Bad testifies to the Fact that We are Mentally above Any other Animal specie on Earth.. But still, there is a Mental level a step above that.. Which is being able to Identify Good And Bad but not allowing any of the forces to dominate your Intentions. Intent at that Stage shall be dominated by a Combination of both forces Resulting in a Neutral motive for any action or thought. In other words we do not Act because of good or bad intentions, We act because that Action Has to be taken, With the Motive behind it being Achieving a Balance of both forces and Nothing more. This is also How the vast intelligence behind Nature works.
Re: Inside The Mind Of A Rationalist. by MrMystrO(m): 7:38am On Feb 28, 2018
On Evolution.

We support the theory of Evolution because evolution is Simply change. It is very Obvious to the Rational mind and like we say, Change is unavoidably Constant. Also just as we say Energy can neither be created or destroyed, so can change and evolution neither be created or destroyed. Change can also be Called necessity because Change is born out of necessity and Necessity is born out of Change. It is An Eternal Circle and a paradox and one that is responsible for the birth of existence itself. Change has always existed before existence(its a paradox), it is a part of the reason for existence in the first place and it will always continue to exist.

I have discovered through deep meditation that the first living organisms on this planet had no gender(male or female) and gender was created by an evolution of some species which was caused by Furious battles between orgasms of the same specie for who would be saddled with the more tideous Roles of reproduction. The first complex organisms on Earth were strictly Hermaphrodites in Nature. Over an extremely long period of time, the loosing side in the evolutionary battle of reproduction became increasingly customized to take on the higher and more hectic burdens of reproduction while the winning sides bececame more and more customized to take on the easier and more rewarding aspects of Reproduction.

There are still species on Earth which hasn't or are still going through that process of evolution, which are still in the phase of being hermaphrodites And this Phenomenon can be observed and identified by Rationaly observing the reproductive patterns of these hermaphrodite creatures.

I believe that through the study of hermaphroditic creatures of the past and present and their eventual changes over time, we will find the strongest proofs of evolution we will ever need.
Re: Inside The Mind Of A Rationalist. by MrMystrO(m): 12:03pm On Feb 28, 2018
On Paradox.

Eternal Circles are always Paradoxical to the human mind because it cannot be grasped. They are called paradox, i call them Eternal circles, because they repeat themselves eternally and belong to the Realm of eternity which cannot be grasped by the human Mind just yet. They are phenomenons or ideas that belong to a higher state or dimension of existence which the human state hasn't transcended to just yet.
This is the state where all is One and One is All. This is the Eternal State and only by being able to understand this state will you be able to Understand Paradoxes.
The two Parent forces of life meet here and everything at this state is considered One with Each other. At that point it becomes impossible for the human mind to fully Grasp such phenomenons because our existence is on the Third Dimensional plane which is vigorously grounded in Duality.

Example of a paradox: The Shakespeare paradox. Imagine i had the ability to travel back in time, And at this current time i Bought All Shakespeare books, Traveled back in time before Shakespeare began writing and gave those books to him.. Then he Prints the books with his name and starts selling them as Shakespeare books, eventually resulting in The Shakespeare books we have today. The Question is Who then Wrote the books? Did Shakespeare write the book, or he didn't write them? This is a Strong paradox and cannot be explained without Joining two polarities together Which is, He wrote them and he also didn't write them. The problem is that this kind of idea does not Make sense to the human mind because we are very much used to our existence of duality and so can't understand anything outside that or contradicting that and so we classify it as A Paradox I.e. Unexplainable.
To the human mind it either has to be, or not be.
The idea of God is in itself the Biggest Paradox of All, That's why i Believe when you say God Exists, You're Right and Also when you say he doesn't exist, You're also Right! Duality does Not Exist on that plane and therefore Nothingness and Everything, The creator and the Creation are inseparable, One and The same.

Also, any complex scientific Idea that presents itself as a Paradox belongs to a Plane Higher than our Third dimensional Plane(3D) and can only be Understood by Someone or something which mentally operates on a higher plane above ours, which is Way above current Human Understanding and its phenenoms and attributes unable to be conveyed through current human language.
Re: Inside The Mind Of A Rationalist. by UyiIredia(m): 1:15pm On Feb 28, 2018
Noted. I think good character and tolerance will end wars not science. Science is a tool, it's the personality using it that changes hearts for the better. Forcing it with tech can make us lose our humanity.
Re: Inside The Mind Of A Rationalist. by MrMystrO(m): 12:45pm On Mar 01, 2018
UyiIredia:
Noted. I think good character and tolerance will end wars not science. Science is a tool, it's the personality using it that changes hearts for the better. Forcing it with tech can make us lose our humanity.

Please can you kindly Explain what you mean by our "Humanity"
Re: Inside The Mind Of A Rationalist. by correctguy101(m): 4:05pm On Mar 01, 2018
Nice thoughts.....

You have a healthy fertile mind, keep it up and you will know more secrets.

On Morality, I also hold that in nature there's hardly any good or bad. What matters is survival.
Nature will do all in it's power to balance any shift.

But looking again from another window, there's good and bad, even where nature is concerned. You see, that's where an in-depth understanding of relationships and relativity comes in.

How can something be and still not be?

I tell you the answer. It's because of Time.

Let me hear your thoughts on Time. How much do you understand it?
Re: Inside The Mind Of A Rationalist. by MrMystrO(m): 3:26pm On Mar 03, 2018
correctguy101:
Nice thoughts.....

You have a healthy fertile mind, keep it up and you will know more secrets.

On Morality, I also hold that in nature there's hardly any good or bad. What matters is survival.
Nature will do all in it's power to balance any shift.

But looking again from another window, there's good and bad, even where nature is concerned. You see, that's where an in-depth understanding of relationships and relativity comes in.

How can something be and still not be?

I tell you the answer. It's because of Time.

Let me hear your thoughts on Time. How much do you understand it?

Hello my friend, sorry for not Responding earlier, I'm just getting to see your quote now. Thank you so much for this amazing contribution, I believe you are Right about Your thoughts on morality, In other words it's a paradox just like other paradoxes that cannot fully be grasped by our minds. Although when i was stating my opinion on it, i did so exclusively in relation to the Physical and Material world, But looking at it from a general perspective we can now say that morality exists on a plane that is above our physical and material world which is not bound by time and space hence the reason why it presents itself a Paradox. In reality it doesn't exist, But because it is conceived in the human mind on a plane that is immaterial, We can also argue that it exists, making it paradoxical. It all makes sense Now.

And on the topic of time, I believe that on it's own is a very complex idea, and i will need to pounder on it in a much more Rational state of mind than i am now to be able to grasp a higher version of the Truth about the idea and to avoid presenting low level Truths. And so once i deem my mind clear and fit, I will readily offer my thoughts and contributions on that idea. Once again thank you for contributing and i look forward to more.
Re: Inside The Mind Of A Rationalist. by MrMystrO(m): 2:06pm On Apr 29, 2018
On Governments

Governments are not what you think they are..
The structure of society itself started from the Strong Dominating the weak then Creating order and Control through that Strength and this same structure has existed till this Day, only in a different form entirely.
What we call governments are nothing more than Legal Gangs!! Only that they are the Supreme Gangs and the ones who Establish and enforce the "LAW". They are led and occupied by people who have mastered the art of manipulating the law successfully: People who know how to break the Law while "Keeping" the Law. Most governments of the World today are either Made up of the Members of the Supreme Gang themselves, Or the Errand boys/girls of the Supreme Gang. But No government Exists as Neither Any of these.

When political assassinations for example are done by the same people in power(The rebel gang members) they are covered up in its entirety by the LAW, and so the Clues lead to Nowhere....(Take the JFK assassination for example or the Ninoy Aquino assassination)
The only lead that can be followed to a meaningful end by one who is Truly seeking to know the Truth is...Who benefits..... WHO BENEFITS? ? ?

Governments are nothing more than Gangs and Gangs are immoral, Toxic and Brutal Entities.
Re: Inside The Mind Of A Rationalist. by MrMystrO(m): 2:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
Lastly, I shall bring some quotes from the PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION HERE To substantiate my Concussion to this matter;

"It must be noted that men with bad instincts are more in number than the good, and therefore the best results in governing them are attained by violence and terrorisation, and not by academic discussions. Every man aims at power, everyone would like to become a dictator if only he could, and very rare indeed are the men who would not be willing to sacrifice the welfare of all for the sake of securing their own welfare"

So therefore, Though i believe that governments are bad and immoral, i do believe that they are Necessary FOR NOW, as the human nature hasn't fully transcended that of lower animals yet and so a lack of Order would obviously lead to Violent chaos and disorderly anarchy. So for now, Order can Only be achieved by control Which we can agree Man in his Present Nature can only be controlled by force. However, we shall aim not to be a part of the Mob, But part of the Group which controls the mob to lead it to it's ultimate purpose and destiny. Why you may ask? Because Nature has selected a few of us like it does naturally To Be RATIONAL and see that THE GREAT PURPOSE and DESTINY OF MAN IS NOT TO BE LIKE THE LOWER ANIMALS, BUT TO TRANSCEND IT AND TAKE HIS PLACE AMONG THE STARS, And also to understand that NOT EVERYONE IS RATIONAL ENOUGH FOR NOW TO SEE THIS PURPOSE AND DESTINY and So CONTROL is the only means to move men towards that direction Until the work of the illumed ones have been completed on earth. Only then can man rise up from the ashes of his Present nature, through the wings of wisdom and enlightenment to take his place as a being without the shackles of control and ruler ship, and whose will is always in alignment with the Eternal Supreme WILL. This has nothing to do with Morality or what is Good and Bad. It's just Nature. But for now, and in order for this Ultimate purpose of man to be realised, he who is weak Physically, mentally or any other way shall be dominated and controlled by the Superior Force of the much Stronger and enlightened ones, Until the work is complete and man is ready to transcend his present state. It's either Chaotic Anarchy or Order by Control which will IN TIME give birth to Orderly Anarchy(The new order). We'd obviously prefer the latter And so we the few Rational Ones In the human Race have made our Choice!
Re: Inside The Mind Of A Rationalist. by MrMystrO(m): 6:08pm On Jan 23, 2019
Meditations on Socialism and its ultimate End - Anarchy.

Anarchy is the highest form of socialism and individual liberty. While i'm not against anarchism, i'm just saying we all have to be sure if this is where we want to go as a race. But then i actually do believe that the ship of socialism has sailed too far and nothing can be done to stop it at this point because man will keep asking for more liberties until there will be no more liberties to ask for. So i'm left to pounder.. How far can we take the pursuit of socialism and liberty to? Where will the final revolution/rebellion lead us to? Death is the highest form of rebellion.
Death is the highest anarchy! In order to fight against death, we have to fight against anarchy. But then, why fight against death when through death comes life, Through darkness comes light.. through destruction comes creation? I now see the light.. the great light of the SUN... With its immense destructive power yet the giver of life.. i hereby declare myself an Anarchist! But i shall identify as a socialist until the work to bring about the most perfect form of stateless socialism is accomplished. A world ruled by all men and No man. A world of only the wise, the sages and philosophers. A world of man in his most perfect form!

The more enlightened man will become, the less he will employ compulsion and coercion. The really civilized man will divest himself of all fear and authority. He will rise from the dust and stand erect: he will bow to no King either in heaven or on earth. He will become fully Godlike when he will scorn to rule and refuse to be ruled. He will be truly free only when there shall be no more masters. - Alexander Berkman "ABC of Anarchism" (1929).

(1) (Reply)

A Life-changing Journey To The Holy Land With Pastor Chris / "Why Did God Use A Lying Spirit To Deceive Ahab?" / The Challenges Of The 21st Century Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.