Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS (59970 Views)

How I Confronted A Scammer Who Called My Mom / Yahoo Boy Who Defrauded Swizz Woman On ‘Badoo’, Arrested. Photo / Zimbabwe Man Arrested For Raping Donkey That Fainted, Shows Police How He Did It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS by Cosplay: 3:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
Badoo? Lol. That place is full of vipers and rodents. Does anyone believe those are actual females?
Re: Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS by ceejay80s(m): 3:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
scammer comes to mind....
Re: Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS by ceejay80s(m): 3:58pm On Feb 27, 2018
see how ugly they look, the girls wey dey date dem blind? abi na blind date? i swear, afonjazzys ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS by Cosplay: 3:58pm On Feb 27, 2018
Visit that place at your own risk
Re: Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS by carzola(m): 4:08pm On Feb 27, 2018
Local league

Smh.

1 Like

Re: Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 27, 2018
So ppl still use Badoo?cheesy. Anyway nothing good comes from online dating.it has been infiltrated by scammers. Even on nairaland there lots of fake female monikers used by dudes to deceive other male nairaland userscheesy. God knows how many guys go don fall for their scamscheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 27, 2018
Cosplay:
Badoo? Lol. That place is full of vipers and rodents. Does anyone believe these are actual females?
common pics used by scammers to deceive randy mencheesy.only mumu men will fall for this.
Re: Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS by just2endowed: 4:21pm On Feb 27, 2018
On the said date, her ‘boyfriend’ bought her drinks and so they ate. Unknown to Shade, her date had a new fascination beyond her. He sent Shade to get more drinks. Before Shade came back, the supposed ‘boyfriend’ had absconded with her two mobile phones.

grin grin
Re: Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS by Tb222(m): 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2018
Nigeria is a scam,our politicians are scammers,our pastors are scammers,our educational system is a scam,the president and his party scammed us,our network providers are all scams,a country ruled by scammers by the scammers and for the scammers,our celebrities and politicians do jazz to boost their worth,our pastors use our tithes to buy the latest jets.public and private institutions buy their ways to brokerage deals, in short nairaland is a scam,how will one guy just siddon for house dey make millions on top my comment and mb I bought with my hard earned money.

1 Like

Re: Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS by Kingpinukecy(m): 4:49pm On Feb 27, 2018
Everything good like that... Some people are jux blindfolded. They can't know between right and left, true or false....
Re: Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS by ifymadu: 5:09pm On Feb 27, 2018
crestedaguiyi:

you will never see such, Nigeria law enforcement agents are idiots , all of them
It is well
Re: Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS by agarawu23(m): 5:32pm On Feb 27, 2018
fpeter:
On the said date, her ‘boyfriend’ bought her drinks and so they ate. Unknown to Shade, her date had a new fascination beyond her. He sent Shade to get more drinks. Before Shade came back, the supposed ‘boyfriend’ had absconded with her two mobile phones.

Ikegwuru ndi ofe'mmanu... shocked shocked

Bush meat catch the hunter
Re: Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS by cococandy(f): 5:59pm On Feb 27, 2018
hedonistic:
Mumu women. Later, when they see a responsible guy, they would form decency and hard to get for him. But cheap scammers dey sample their kini anyhow come obtain their belongings on top. Funny how some women repeatedly play a fast one on themselves.
Of course women are the problem.

Not the bunch of criminal men all over the place pretending to be normal right? I’m sure you’re one of them.

So sexist you can’t see your own folly

2 Likes

Re: Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:29pm On Feb 27, 2018
The scamming in this country is really getting out of hand in this part of the world every next person close to u na suspect
Re: Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS by dele69: 6:44pm On Feb 27, 2018
CONGRAT TO ALL OUR SUBSCRIBERS..HERE IS ANOTHER SURE ODD. BET TO A MAN OF YOURSELF..BET9JA BOOKING CODE?
TODAY FIXED MATCH BOOKING CODE IS AT YOUR DOOR
STEP"PLS STAKE HIGHER"
DONT MISS OUT THIS OPPORTUNITY.. WINNING IS GUARANTEED
CALL OR WHATSAPP FOR TODAY GAME

Re: Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS by Cosplay: 6:48pm On Feb 27, 2018
dele69:
CONGRAT TO ALL OUR SUBSCRIBERS..HERE IS ANOTHER SURE ODD. BET TO A MAN OF YOURSELF..BET9JA BOOKING CODE?
TODAY FIXED MATCH BOOKING CODE IS AT YOUR DOOR
STEP"PLS STAKE HIGHER"
DONT MISS OUT THIS OPPORTUNITY.. WINNING IS GUARANTEED
CALL OR WHATSAPP FOR TODAY GAME

Just look at this fool. On top scam thread you dey run your own scam

2 Likes

Re: Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
when will people learn to avoid all this pitfalls....well i dnt blame them sha....the heart of men are so cruel and deceptive. .only God can save one from falling to their trap if they mean to get you. .they can use anything, anyway and anybody to get their target...I cover myself with the blood of Jesus!
Re: Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS by Gentle034(m): 6:58pm On Feb 27, 2018
akeentech:
WHAT IS BADOO

I think it's d niackname of olamide
Re: Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS by wisdomkid: 1:08am On Feb 28, 2018
marvin906:
badoo still dey exist..
i remember that time sha badoo just be like shoprite anytime konji disturb you..
just enter and start shopping for your spec..
small money blow that time sha undecided undecided
lord have mercy undecided

you be girl we dey offer service?
Re: Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS by marvin906(m): 7:55am On Feb 28, 2018
wisdomkid:

you be girl we dey offer service?

which kinda service undecided undecided
Re: Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS by RealGucci: 10:36am On Feb 28, 2018
y do afonjas like local why
Re: Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS by Graysingz222(m): 10:48am On Feb 28, 2018
undecided undecided���Hmmmm
Re: Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS by Graysingz222(m): 10:52am On Feb 28, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Tb222:
Nigeria is a scam,our politicians are scammers,our pastors are scammers,our educational system is a scam,the president and his party scammed us,our network providers are all scams,a country ruled by scammers by the scammers and for the scammers,our celebrities and politicians do jazz to boost their worth,our pastors use our tithes to buy the latest jets.public and private institutions buy their ways to brokerage deals, in short nairaland is a scam,how will one guy just siddon for house dey make millions on top my comment and mb I bought with my hard earned money.
Re: Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS by eniorisha(m): 2:34pm On Feb 28, 2018
Only d greedy, lazy, unambitious, and foolish ones among d ladies could fall for these cheap tricks. N1.45m hard earned saving on top say I wan travel abroad?? The hustle will start all over again on a land I need to reacclimatize myself for over a year

Any traveling offer DT will cost me more than 20% of d total cost of d travel won't move me a bit. I ain't greedy of Oyinbo's money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Popular Herbalist Dies In Hotel After Romp With Pastor’s Wife In Ekiti / Drug Suspect In U.S Jumps Into Ocean To Evade Police, Swims Near Huge Shark / Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.