Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Bbnaija: Tobi Put Cee-C Up For Eviction Because She Refused Him Sex - Fan - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Tobi Put Cee-C Up For Eviction Because She Refused Him Sex - Fan (20073 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Reveals How Much He Earns Annually As Banker / BBNaija: Tobi Caught Miracle And Nina Making Love / BBNaija Tobi Bakre – I Started Having Sex At 12, Had Gonorrhea At 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Tobi Put Cee-C Up For Eviction Because She Refused Him Sex - Fan by TunezMediaBlog: 2:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
Nigerians have claimed that Cee-C only crime was because she refused to allow Tobi smash, that was why he put her up for eviction.

Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Tobi, has come out to defended his decision of putting Cee-c and her strategic partner, Lolu, up for this week’s eviction.

As the Big Brother Head of House, HoH, Tobi had the power to save a pair from going home on Sunday.

Tobi and Cee-c were strategic partners before they were separated by Big Brother. They have also been involved in so many controversies in the show.

Both housemates, have gone to the extent of having sex in the house.

Viewers were however shocked on Monday evening when Tobi was given the opportunity to save someone but he ignored his lover, thereby putting her and Lolu up for eviction.

Explaining his reasons for doing this to Lolu, Teddy A and Cee-c, Toby said, “This is my principle. This is my life and what I believe. The way Lolu is talking, it makes me feel so bad but I just want people to also see things my way.

“There were definitely that pressure and perception to save Cee-c, but it would go against my conscience.

“This is not a game for me.”

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/02/bbnaija-tobi-put-cee-c-up-for-eviction.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Tobi Put Cee-C Up For Eviction Because She Refused Him Sex - Fan by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2018
See as CEE-C they use Tobi the play football
Re: Bbnaija: Tobi Put Cee-C Up For Eviction Because She Refused Him Sex - Fan by chiefbidemi: 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2018
the first commenter there is a halfman

15 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Tobi Put Cee-C Up For Eviction Because She Refused Him Sex - Fan by kenny714433(m): 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2018
ok next....
Re: Bbnaija: Tobi Put Cee-C Up For Eviction Because She Refused Him Sex - Fan by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2018
Okay.....
As if it's any of my biz!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Tobi Put Cee-C Up For Eviction Because She Refused Him Sex - Fan by Ekiseme(m): 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2018
Mtcheeew
Re: Bbnaija: Tobi Put Cee-C Up For Eviction Because She Refused Him Sex - Fan by blezdBen: 3:28pm On Feb 27, 2018
Alright
Re: Bbnaija: Tobi Put Cee-C Up For Eviction Because She Refused Him Sex - Fan by Adedayobusayo12(f): 3:28pm On Feb 27, 2018
first time FTC. Its God.
Re: Bbnaija: Tobi Put Cee-C Up For Eviction Because She Refused Him Sex - Fan by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 27, 2018
chiefbidemi:
the first commenter there is a halfman
Chief, are you serious? !

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Tobi Put Cee-C Up For Eviction Because She Refused Him Sex - Fan by temmypotter(m): 3:28pm On Feb 27, 2018
Not again, however I'll comment on this thread, i know not the slightest thing about whats happening in that Bs house, but if this is true.. trying to pull one back over an issue as trivial as sex? then the guy is a disgrace to all Nigerian males.

Worst still, he apologized? double disgrace
Re: Bbnaija: Tobi Put Cee-C Up For Eviction Because She Refused Him Sex - Fan by easybussiness: 3:29pm On Feb 27, 2018
nawa
Re: Bbnaija: Tobi Put Cee-C Up For Eviction Because She Refused Him Sex - Fan by Pharaoh001(f): 3:29pm On Feb 27, 2018
hmmm....Strong emotions
he would come back begging after the show is over....
But men are wired sha!
Re: Bbnaija: Tobi Put Cee-C Up For Eviction Because She Refused Him Sex - Fan by kingcomet(m): 3:29pm On Feb 27, 2018
hmm. their bix
Re: Bbnaija: Tobi Put Cee-C Up For Eviction Because She Refused Him Sex - Fan by Pusyiter(m): 3:29pm On Feb 27, 2018
...and this is in the front page? Nairaland OP, lets be more productive plssssssss. Abeg, when Man U go meet PSG?
Re: Bbnaija: Tobi Put Cee-C Up For Eviction Because She Refused Him Sex - Fan by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 27, 2018
Adedayobusayo12:
first time FTC. Its God.
Hahahaha �. FTC @ Number 9? Make una see dis Science Student o!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Tobi Put Cee-C Up For Eviction Because She Refused Him Sex - Fan by nonut: 3:29pm On Feb 27, 2018
BB Naija wahala. Na so so Fuçk Fuçk.
Re: Bbnaija: Tobi Put Cee-C Up For Eviction Because She Refused Him Sex - Fan by naffgem: 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2018
hmmm that's there business
Re: Bbnaija: Tobi Put Cee-C Up For Eviction Because She Refused Him Sex - Fan by HerXLNC(f): 3:31pm On Feb 27, 2018
Their business

Check my signature you know someone that need d service help them to pay less
Re: Bbnaija: Tobi Put Cee-C Up For Eviction Because She Refused Him Sex - Fan by Temptee101(m): 3:31pm On Feb 27, 2018
Is that all?
Re: Bbnaija: Tobi Put Cee-C Up For Eviction Because She Refused Him Sex - Fan by DONADAMS(m): 3:32pm On Feb 27, 2018
mumu
Re: Bbnaija: Tobi Put Cee-C Up For Eviction Because She Refused Him Sex - Fan by Gettreadyy(m): 3:32pm On Feb 27, 2018
BE4 nko, what else??
Re: Bbnaija: Tobi Put Cee-C Up For Eviction Because She Refused Him Sex - Fan by coluka: 3:33pm On Feb 27, 2018
Eyah RIP!!! May God grant them eternal rest
Re: Bbnaija: Tobi Put Cee-C Up For Eviction Because She Refused Him Sex - Fan by forreelinc(m): 3:34pm On Feb 27, 2018
grin i like e style anything that is useless to you should be cut off
Re: Bbnaija: Tobi Put Cee-C Up For Eviction Because She Refused Him Sex - Fan by adeoba2008(m): 3:34pm On Feb 27, 2018
Adedayobusayo12:
first time FTC. Its God.
Check well. Pele.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tobi Put Cee-C Up For Eviction Because She Refused Him Sex - Fan by seangy4konji: 3:35pm On Feb 27, 2018
dat see has mental problems..watched it yesterday and she ranted for 3 hours straight with no sense...playing the blame game,cant even say sorry for toying with the boys e motion,manipulative and proud with nothing..

dumb girl to me...

Tobi guy has patience oooo

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Tobi Put Cee-C Up For Eviction Because She Refused Him Sex - Fan by kense88: 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2018
Pusyiter:
...and this is in the front page? Nairaland OP, lets be more productive plssssssss. Abeg, when Man U go meet PSG?
My brother, i hear say na tomorrow oo. I hope say jay jay okocha go score for the match

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Tobi Put Cee-C Up For Eviction Because She Refused Him Sex - Fan by marvin906(m): 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2018
so this country has become this bad that grown men and women they carry bbn for head...
wow am amazed

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tobi Put Cee-C Up For Eviction Because She Refused Him Sex - Fan by HOLYDICK(m): 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2018
If i say wetin dey ma mind now.. Mod go ban ne straight cos na bbn thread.
U knw bbn thread for nairaland is like buhari Apc once ur a polithiefcian and in the opposition party na witch hunt straight
Same goes here...... say shit about bbn and get banned cos now for every 20 thread making fb 1 is always bbn
Peace am out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Tobi Put Cee-C Up For Eviction Because She Refused Him Sex - Fan by kingzjay(m): 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2018
Of what essence is this show?

Who else has been noticing the one-eyed logo of big brother? What does it signify?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tobi Put Cee-C Up For Eviction Because She Refused Him Sex - Fan by iperez(m): 3:43pm On Feb 27, 2018
YOU NEED A LAGOON DEEP ENUF FOR UR NAIVETY SO U CAN TAKE A DIVE. TOBI DID NOT PUT CEE CEE UP because OF SEX!!! HE DID IT COS HE WASNT SURE WHERE HE STOOD WITH HER BUT HE KNEW HE WAS COOL WIT MIRACLE.

GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT BEFORE U OPEN UR DICK-HOLE!!!!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Moment Diana Asked Big Brother To Go To Market & Buy Salt For Housemate / Remembering The New Masquerade Soap Opera (Videos, Photos) / Beverly Osu Talks About Her Mother Again On Big Brother Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.