Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo (92974 Views)

Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet / Woman Locks Up Her 5-Year-Old Nephew For 6 Months In Lagos (Photos) / Ifeanyi Okeke, AutoEase CEO, Murdered In Enugu In Front Of His 7-Year-Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
somebody please help.
Does ritualism really work.
i still dont believe this antiqued method of making money works or ever worked.

just a confused fella
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo by Xisnin(m): 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
Thief.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo by money121(m): 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
Money talk angry
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo by ZionJay(m): 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
Kill the bastard biko
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo by bonna4u(m): 4:17pm On Feb 27, 2018
This is an end time uncle.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo by wtfcoded: 4:18pm On Feb 27, 2018
UduMgbo1:
that's how they're the [s]most successful industrious and intelligent tribe[/s] in Africa
omoluabi oooo
oduduwa oooo

cc
ngozigbotic cheesy
find the correct word, they ain't igbos

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo by hokafor(m): 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2018
Speechless.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo by Liberator007(m): 4:23pm On Feb 27, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A suspected internet fraudster has been arrested after he was caught using his young nephew for rituals in Lagos. According to online reports, the alleged Yahoo boy named Tunde Owolabi popularly known as 'Money Talks' was caught using his elder sister's 7-year-old son for money rituals in Ikoyi, Lagos State.

The suspect who took security operatives to where he dumped the boy's corpse - is currently in custody and helping the police with investigation.

His arrest has sparked outrage on social media. See below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/tunde-owolabi-arrested-for-allegedly-using-his-nephew-for-rituals.html
What level of wickedness is this? I can't even take my dogs to where they will harm them but this animal had to kill another human being - his 7 year old nephew for that matter. Parents should please be more vigilant, though the sister would never have thought he would kill her son (his own nephew). This is the part where I hate the law. This man should be made to die slowly but who am I? The law must always take its course.

7 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo by ICEMAN(m): 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2018
Is this what the recession has come to?
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 27, 2018
madridguy:
Subhanallah lipsrsealed

Ritualist claiming yahuu guy, what is yahuu about killing someone? Lazy people looking for short cut to make wealth. If you want to do yahuu, go and learn it and stop looking for human for sacrifice to your devil for quick riches. This type of bastard are yahuu boy with no laptop, some cannot even operate computer desktop.
he's a yahoo plus guy.they use human rituals to fortify their yahoo business.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo by LZAA: 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A suspected internet fraudster has been arrested after he was caught using his young nephew for rituals in Lagos. According to online reports, the alleged Yahoo boy named Tunde Owolabi popularly known as 'Money Talks' was caught using his elder sister's 7-year-old son for money rituals in Ikoyi, Lagos State.

The suspect who took security operatives to where he dumped the boy's corpse - is currently in custody and helping the police with investigation.

His arrest has sparked outrage on social media. See below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/tunde-owolabi-arrested-for-allegedly-using-his-nephew-for-rituals.html

"Tunde Owolabi popularly known as 'Money Talks'
these goblins ogini na??
smh

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 27, 2018
okoro4:
Fake story.The person who shared the story on Facebook made a mistake.The incident happened in Cameroon.It is unrelated to Yahoo stuff.It is all about Cameroonian soldiers killin Ambazodians(Southern Cameroonians who need freedom)

Yahoo boy spotted.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo by MTKbudapest(m): 4:30pm On Feb 27, 2018
The skull miners at it again

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo by oyetunder(m): 4:31pm On Feb 27, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

Why is this yahoo ritual killings predominant in the southwest?

Joor, awon omo oremi oduduwa, e ma kpa eyan moooooo. To ba fe owo nla, she ishe ooooo... o ye lazy asses.

Emi ati Tinubu ma bere "Operation Fi rituals le" in the southwest starting from Ogun. It's getting too much abeg
Well...it is in every region in Nigeria. Just that your region/tribe is under-reported due to backwardness.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo by Btruth: 4:33pm On Feb 27, 2018
I only pity girls/ladies that mingle around with this yahoo boys. What a cruel world. Killing a young boy that was trusted in your care.

Of what is the use of your money? Showing off and partying around with ladies with flashy things of life? How do you want to terms with your sentence when you are been told that your life will be taking for the life that you took?

Goodluck to you as you enjoy your temporary stay at Alaagbon before been sentence to the gallows.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo by Sagay212: 4:33pm On Feb 27, 2018
after people will be insulting SARS.. I swear if I join SARS today, All the yahoo boys in Nigeria will either travel out of this country or be or quit yahoo because I will make sure I frustrate and jail all of them. If i catch you driving any big car and you can't give me valid explanation as to what job you do and how you got the car, you'll be a dead man.

The most annoying thing is you see stinky dirty, rough buys forming yahoo and flaunting houses and cars on instagram without any reasonable source of income. SARS must continue ooo. If they arrest you, explain yourself and show proof that you are clean, if not na jail you dey go. Imagine how the bastard killed an innocent boy, his family for that matter all because he wants to pop champagne at quilox, travel to dubai, wear expensive clothes and jewelries and drive benz and range sport. he must be brutally dealt with till he dies.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo by Sagay212: 4:33pm On Feb 27, 2018
after people will be insulting SARS.. I swear if I join SARS today, All the yahoo boys in Nigeria will either travel out of this country or be or quit yahoo because I will make sure I frustrate and jail all of them. If i catch you driving any big car and you can't give me valid explanation as to what job you do and how you got the car, you'll be a dead man.

The most annoying thing is you see stinky dirty, rough buys forming yahoo and flaunting houses and cars on instagram without any reasonable source of income. SARS must continue ooo. If they arrest you, explain yourself and show proof that you are clean, if not na jail you dey go. Imagine how the bastard killed an innocent boy, his family for that matter all because he wants to pop champagne at quilox, travel to dubai, wear expensive clothes and jewelries and drive benz and range sport and phuck senseless girls. he must be brutally dealt with till he dies.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo by angello20: 4:33pm On Feb 27, 2018
Sealeddeal:
Hmmm
Such a terrible act.
People will rather do agbero, robbery,yahoo yahoo, omoniles, and so on, than doing a legitimate business.

There is no need checking the Guy's name, does it matter?
The heart of man is is full of wickedness
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo by Tb222(m): 4:35pm On Feb 27, 2018
abeg free the guy he was only tryin to survive in a written off jungle,his nephew was just an unfortunate victim, your pastors do worse, but the guy self Bleep up.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo by mudiana(m): 4:37pm On Feb 27, 2018
I don't know why people still think yahoo yahoo is a way to hustle. Wait until u become a victim of their scam or they use someone close to u for rituals before you change that opinion of urs.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo by Adefemiaderoju1: 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2018
Source before I know what to say
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo by bigfish3k: 4:40pm On Feb 27, 2018
so sad..... speechless

whatever happened to: LIVE AND LETS LIVE
must u be rich at the expense of other peoples life

only just to show off and intimidate others
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo by carzola(m): 4:41pm On Feb 27, 2018
Yahoo boys are working
Boys..

This guy is a ritualist
And should be addressed as one

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo by ufuosman(m): 4:42pm On Feb 27, 2018
Wicked world
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo by Lexusgs430: 4:43pm On Feb 27, 2018
The heart of man is truly wicked.....
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo by Guestlander: 4:43pm On Feb 27, 2018
There should be death penalty for these dregs of society.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo by hedonistic: 4:44pm On Feb 27, 2018
These retards don give yahoo bad name. The real fraudsters who know what they're doing know that making millions of dollars has nothing to do with these mumu 'ritual'/killing levels. It's all about the right Information , method, and execution.

But too many of these misguided wannabes (mostly Yoruba/Edo) with armed robber mentality have flooded the scene, and they are applying armed robber methods to yahoo. By force and jazz (rather than by brain and method). That's a bad signal.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) / Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' / Lebanese 'Mr B' Kidnapped In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.