Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,897 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:29 AM

Beware: The New Scam Airtel Network Is Operating - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beware: The New Scam Airtel Network Is Operating (403 Views)

I Just Observed All Bank Network Is Down. / Are You An Employer? New Scam Discovery / New Scam Method On Paxful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware: The New Scam Airtel Network Is Operating by MrHibee(m): 3:33pm On Feb 27, 2018
Good day everyone. I want to inform you all about the latest scam operated by Airtel Network. Last night, I was trying to subscribe for night browsing plan, when I received a message that I needed to migrate to smart-trybe plan, being my first time. I checked my balance and I saw that i had #70.

So I decided to browse about airtel migration charges to be sure I won't be charged for the migration. And I read on airtel website that first time migration in each month is free.

I successfully migrated to smart trybe plan and proceeded to subscribe for the night data plan only to receive a message that my balance was insufficient. Then, I checked my balance and I saw that I still have #70. I tried calling with the airtime and it says that I have no airtime. I was confused, so I decided to call customer care.

My people, I was informed that my airtime is zero because the airtime I had before migrating to another plan would become zero due to terms and condition. My God! I was sweating, for someone that just recharged #1500 3days ago. I asked the agent, what if I had #5000 airtime on my balance before migrating to another Tarrif plan. He said it'll become zero.
That was when I lost it! When did migrating to another Tarrif plan become a crime o? I'm going to report them to NCC.

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ZERO AIRTIME BEFORE MIGRATING TO ANOTHER TARRIF PLAN ON AIRTEL. AIRTEL NETWORK IS A BIG SCAM. PLEASE BE WARNED!

Re: Beware: The New Scam Airtel Network Is Operating by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 27, 2018
LMAO

(1) (Reply)

Cctv Installation Service / Commercial Soya Beans Peeling Machine / Break Away From Unemployment And Poverty – Empowerment Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.