Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

"Cows Are Historic More Than Some Tribes In Nigeria" - Fulani Man Says. Photos - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "Cows Are Historic More Than Some Tribes In Nigeria" - Fulani Man Says. Photos (31291 Views)

Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun / Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun / Electric Shock Kills Fulani Man's Cow In Delta(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Cows Are Historic More Than Some Tribes In Nigeria" - Fulani Man Says. Photos by Cooly100: 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
These parasites are eternally lucky...they would have been like Chad and Niger if not for the satanic Lugard...

Now see how they feel they own Nigeria...

Re: "Cows Are Historic More Than Some Tribes In Nigeria" - Fulani Man Says. Photos by Bitterleafsoup: 4:55pm On Feb 27, 2018
buhariguy:
See finishing,

He said cow is far better than idiotic pigs of Biafra.

He succinctly said--"cow are more historic than other tribe like idiotic pigs Biafra"
Your soul must be tormented...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Cows Are Historic More Than Some Tribes In Nigeria" - Fulani Man Says. Photos by Mrchippychappy(m): 4:55pm On Feb 27, 2018
Diickrider:
A subtle jibe directed at the Igbos cheesy

Really? Last time I checked the N500 note had the facr of an igbo man on it. Hold on let me check again.

That's right his face is still on the 500 naira note.

FYI the other side of the N500 shows the contribution of the core southern region ( the oil drilling rig) so comparing groundnut pyramids and cattle to crude oil only shows just how dumb some people are.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Cows Are Historic More Than Some Tribes In Nigeria" - Fulani Man Says. Photos by LORDLARGE(m): 4:55pm On Feb 27, 2018
Bloggers are helping to make mentally retards popular how can you carry this news on your blog smh

1 Like

Re: "Cows Are Historic More Than Some Tribes In Nigeria" - Fulani Man Says. Photos by overall90: 4:56pm On Feb 27, 2018
Diickrider:
A subtle jibe directed at the Igbos cheesy

care to explain?
Re: "Cows Are Historic More Than Some Tribes In Nigeria" - Fulani Man Says. Photos by Akonimohate12: 4:57pm On Feb 27, 2018
For me, I all come back to read dis trash,
I have to go see my friends on my hen rid

1 Like

Re: "Cows Are Historic More Than Some Tribes In Nigeria" - Fulani Man Says. Photos by win2kwire: 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2018
Well, he has a point - with the stupidity, docility, naively, fear and ignorance of southern Nigerians cows are more important than them.

If Southern Nigerians were not 1diots mallams should be their slaves.
Re: "Cows Are Historic More Than Some Tribes In Nigeria" - Fulani Man Says. Photos by Bobosneh: 5:01pm On Feb 27, 2018
the mixture wey this one take na commercial student mix am
Re: "Cows Are Historic More Than Some Tribes In Nigeria" - Fulani Man Says. Photos by orisa37: 5:02pm On Feb 27, 2018
And so will they be more historic than the many generations of The Fulanis and their Miyetti Allah's groups yet unborn.
Re: "Cows Are Historic More Than Some Tribes In Nigeria" - Fulani Man Says. Photos by Ceasardgreat(m): 5:03pm On Feb 27, 2018
buhariguy:
See finishing,

He succinctly said--"cow are more historic than other tribe like idiotic pigs Biafra"

When he meant 'COW' little did I know you were the person he was referring to..
Re: "Cows Are Historic More Than Some Tribes In Nigeria" - Fulani Man Says. Photos by dan2976: 5:05pm On Feb 27, 2018
So remove the horse on the coat of arm and replace it with two cows.. Right?...smh... Please can somebody tell me how much cattle rearing has added to Nigeria's GDP?.. That becomes the total worth of Fulani to Nigeria.
Re: "Cows Are Historic More Than Some Tribes In Nigeria" - Fulani Man Says. Photos by HomeOfMe(f): 5:11pm On Feb 27, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A young man from Abbare area of Taraba state, has got himself trending on Facebook after coming to the defence of the Fulani sect which has been trailed with series of bad news. The young Fulani man identified as Adamu Hassan shared a picture of 200 naira note - showing the area where cows are drawn as he claimed that cows are more historic than some tribes in Nigeria.

He also said that the historical cows and Fulanis contributed immensely to the development of Nigeria..

Below is what he shared on Facebook;

This is to tell you how historical cows and Fulanis are, cows contributed immensely to the development of Nigeria as nation, that's why They're pictured on our currency unlike pigs and dogs that were never recognize. Therefore, cows are more historic than some tribes in Nigeria.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/cows-historic-tribes-nigeria-fulani-man-says-photos.html
I don't blame him but lord lugard and his girlfriend for ignorantly handing over power to a northerner.
Re: "Cows Are Historic More Than Some Tribes In Nigeria" - Fulani Man Says. Photos by HomeOfMe(f): 5:12pm On Feb 27, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A young man from Abbare area of Taraba state, has got himself trending on Facebook after coming to the defence of the Fulani sect which has been trailed with series of bad news. The young Fulani man identified as Adamu Hassan shared a picture of 200 naira note - showing the area where cows are drawn as he claimed that cows are more historic than some tribes in Nigeria.

He also said that the historical cows and Fulanis contributed immensely to the development of Nigeria..

Below is what he shared on Facebook;

This is to tell you how historical cows and Fulanis are, cows contributed immensely to the development of Nigeria as nation, that's why They're pictured on our currency unlike pigs and dogs that were never recognize. Therefore, cows are more historic than some tribes in Nigeria.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/cows-historic-tribes-nigeria-fulani-man-says-photos.html
I don't blame him but lord lugard and his girlfriend for ignorantly handing over power to the wrong person.
Re: "Cows Are Historic More Than Some Tribes In Nigeria" - Fulani Man Says. Photos by Shroud: 5:12pm On Feb 27, 2018
Facebook isn't news and I wonder why Nairaland will bring borderline lunacy to front page.
Re: "Cows Are Historic More Than Some Tribes In Nigeria" - Fulani Man Says. Photos by Shroud: 5:14pm On Feb 27, 2018
LORDLARGE:
Bloggers are helping to make mentally retards popular how can you carry this news on your blog smh
every rendition of mentally deranged people has become news to bloggers.
Re: "Cows Are Historic More Than Some Tribes In Nigeria" - Fulani Man Says. Photos by martineverest(m): 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
just look at how nairaland,bloggers and tribalists are fuelling tribalism with cooke-up news from fake account to heathen hatred amongst tribes
Re: "Cows Are Historic More Than Some Tribes In Nigeria" - Fulani Man Says. Photos by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 27, 2018
This country is just a joke.

How would some set of people put so much priority on Animals than human being

Some set of people are still leaving in the olden days while some other regions are fast improving in all ramifications.

Can we just dismantle this marriage that bind us together
Re: "Cows Are Historic More Than Some Tribes In Nigeria" - Fulani Man Says. Photos by bionixs: 5:20pm On Feb 27, 2018
buhariguy:
See finishing,

and the rubbishing of jagaban continues
Re: "Cows Are Historic More Than Some Tribes In Nigeria" - Fulani Man Says. Photos by Adefemiaderoju1: 5:23pm On Feb 27, 2018
No wonder Nigeria, is what it is today because of these backwardness set of people. It really sad.
Re: "Cows Are Historic More Than Some Tribes In Nigeria" - Fulani Man Says. Photos by Pharaoh001(f): 5:27pm On Feb 27, 2018
Aieboocaar:
i wonder the kind of grass Lord Lugard took when he made that fatal error of 1914... i wouldn't be bothered one bit about the utterances of some retards if not for him

It will never be well with you Lord Lugard!!!

I spit on your bald head angry

what has he done??
Re: "Cows Are Historic More Than Some Tribes In Nigeria" - Fulani Man Says. Photos by shallysgirl: 5:29pm On Feb 27, 2018
buhariguy:
See finishing,

So cow is more important than idiotic dogs of oduduwa and idiotic pigs of arewa.
Whichever you are, go an lick your fulani herdsmen a.ss,after all, they are your masters. Headslammers. No wonder they kill other Nigerians cos they see them as pigs and dogs.
Sorry for you if you aren't fulani and see nothing wrong with this statement but to turn it to a Biafra and tribal thing.. Tufiakwa for this kind of slavery.
If you are yoruba or any other tribe and see nothing wrong but to make mockery and see it as a Biafra thing, then tufiakwa your slavery.
I don't know any tribe that fulani hasn't seen or treated better than pigs and dogs. Haven't they killed yorubas or Igbos or even hausas?
And you see this as a Biafra thing.?
What he simply said is all other tribes in Nigeria are pigs and dogs and you see nothing wrong with it.
What?
I pardon you cause I assume you are fulani. And I understand your reasoning.
Re: "Cows Are Historic More Than Some Tribes In Nigeria" - Fulani Man Says. Photos by JideAmuGiaka: 5:29pm On Feb 27, 2018
buhariguy:
See finishing,

Are you saying that he used cow in place of your region?.
Re: "Cows Are Historic More Than Some Tribes In Nigeria" - Fulani Man Says. Photos by Oponel1962: 5:31pm On Feb 27, 2018
There is always a problem when you mix gari and sand together. If Lord Lugard made a mistake can't it be corrected?

1 Like

Re: "Cows Are Historic More Than Some Tribes In Nigeria" - Fulani Man Says. Photos by OyinO: 5:36pm On Feb 27, 2018
ONLY BIG FOOLS will argue that Nigeria is not an Hausa/Fulani Cowlony (Colony) of British Contraption. Cows are even represented on the Naira note while some tribes and their people are nowhere to be found. So why are cows not better than you dumb mofos
You all don't seem to understand the realities surrounding Nigeria's creation and existence. The real battles must be fought before you'll be free from your DOMESTIC COLONISATION (COWLONISATION). Keep daydreaming and praying in vain while your invaders keep slaughtering you like chickens because you ain't even as sacred as their cows.
Re: "Cows Are Historic More Than Some Tribes In Nigeria" - Fulani Man Says. Photos by shallysgirl: 5:38pm On Feb 27, 2018
anyebedgreat:
Lol..
The thing funny sha. Which tribe is he talking about
epele to you. He is talking about every tribe in Nigeria. Use your brains.
Cow sent out people from Ondo secretariat the other day who is the pig and dog now? Keep laughing.
The level of stupidity of some people just shocks me. So this is funny.?
Your comments determines their response. Don't be angry when they attack your people because you have dignified them with you laughter.
Tufiakwa some people's level of stupidity and slavery.
Re: "Cows Are Historic More Than Some Tribes In Nigeria" - Fulani Man Says. Photos by strangest(m): 5:43pm On Feb 27, 2018
buhariguy:
See finishing,

...and also the dogs of west that can lick ass grin
Re: "Cows Are Historic More Than Some Tribes In Nigeria" - Fulani Man Says. Photos by aspirebig: 5:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
This can only happen in the zoo.

I have never noticed it though till now.

Wonn naiijiriaa indeed....

Where cows are revered over human in some parts.

Nothing weno hear

In this same country..snake swallowed #36m ....
Re: "Cows Are Historic More Than Some Tribes In Nigeria" - Fulani Man Says. Photos by GMbuharii: 5:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
Yessoo,they are historic indeed..more historic than coneheads and far more historic than conehead's otapiapia legend. grin

Coneheads even have a day set aside for malu buh they dont giv a cow dung for the otapiapia_getaway hero grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Cows Are Historic More Than Some Tribes In Nigeria" - Fulani Man Says. Photos by Yankee101: 5:55pm On Feb 27, 2018
Na to remove cow from currency now
Re: "Cows Are Historic More Than Some Tribes In Nigeria" - Fulani Man Says. Photos by GMbuharii: 5:57pm On Feb 27, 2018
buhariguy:
See finishing,

buh why you come dey think like one nah? grin

1 Like

Re: "Cows Are Historic More Than Some Tribes In Nigeria" - Fulani Man Says. Photos by Pascal181: 6:06pm On Feb 27, 2018
This is what u see when a brainless man combines it with hatred

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lifeless Body Of An Elderly Man Along Airport Road Ikeja [photos] / What Are Your Regrets For This Year? / World Most Hilarious Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.