Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,826 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated (27408 Views)

Wizkid Agrees With Naira Marley That His Legwork is Bigger Than Headies / Dj Xclusive And Zlatan Ibile Hang Out After Release - Picture / "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated by Faithway10: 4:43pm On Feb 27, 2018
Popular Lagos DJ, Rotimi Alakija aka DJ Xclusive and controversial OAP, Daddy Freeze are of the opinion that currently most talked about movie, Black Panther is overrated.

According to them, it's a good movie but it's just over-hyped.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/daddy-freeze-agrees-dj-xclusive-black-panther-overrated.html

Cc; lalasticlala

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated by Faithway10: 4:44pm On Feb 27, 2018

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated by IkeBuya: 4:45pm On Feb 27, 2018
It is just a movie. The people that are saying it's overhyped, what did they expect??

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated by ikbnice(m): 4:49pm On Feb 27, 2018
Overhyped, just like sex doll. They need the noise and the hyping. All nah part of marketing strategy.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated by CYBERWEAVER(m): 4:55pm On Feb 27, 2018
please mail me for your cashew seed in kogi ,,,and forget abt freeze

24 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated by Naturalobserver(m): 5:15pm On Feb 27, 2018
Their opinion.Black Panther is the best movie that made me not regret paying #1500 at the cinema for years.

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated by busky101(m): 5:15pm On Feb 27, 2018
the hype no be here o...... I will watch it In 6months time

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated by id4sho(m): 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
black ni, panther ko
Lmao
Ojuku escaped to abidjan
Kanu escaped to Ghana
If I say C you say Cowardssss
when the see fulanis, they flee like the C they are

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated by Andrewgame42: 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
This freeze will always react

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 27, 2018
busky101:
the hype no be here o...... I will watch it In 6months time
no need to rush

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated by obowunmi(m): 5:17pm On Feb 27, 2018
Nigerians don't have talent yet they want to criticize.

Go find 200 million USD and do your own movie. Idiots.

99 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated by Ayodejioak(m): 5:17pm On Feb 27, 2018

I love Nigerians.

They will never admit they are broke access

Instead, they 'll find something to blame.

Black panther is the most interesting and successful movie in the history of super hero comics. Quote me anywhere.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated by papoose321: 5:17pm On Feb 27, 2018
Abeg see charcoal de call pot black.. 1 overrated DJ to another overrated celebrity.. Make ogùn no freeze una mouth xclusively

146 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated by chuksjuve(m): 5:18pm On Feb 27, 2018
Let's change Freeze name to chlorine...

He's always reacting grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated by Tb222(m): 5:18pm On Feb 27, 2018
abeg make did guy find somewhere for southpole go freeze, u criticise everything,very soon he I'll criticise his skin color.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated by lewis512(m): 5:18pm On Feb 27, 2018
Thats the entertainment that want to derive from it, the more its talk about the more famous it will be
Re: Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated by Iyajelili(f): 5:18pm On Feb 27, 2018
See a W-list OAP talking.....goan act your underrated movie now

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated by Victorakats(m): 5:19pm On Feb 27, 2018
Well, the creativity was there...

Hype or Not depends on your expectations of the movie

Doesn't make it a bad movie overall

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated by Smily202(m): 5:19pm On Feb 27, 2018
Both Freeezz and Exclusive is mad , very mad. How many movie both of u don write . Why not find 200m $ write and over rate ur own African movie.

22 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated by Phelix01(m): 5:19pm On Feb 27, 2018
Na true joor

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated by OhGeeBee: 5:19pm On Feb 27, 2018
For the first time, I'll be agreeing with Papa freeze.

The movie is truly overrated.

After all the noise it's our white masters that are raking in the cash.

We're just like pawn to them.

The movie portrays the white man's view of the black race.

8 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated by KingsCare: 5:20pm On Feb 27, 2018
That simply means that it's publicist really did a very nice job by making the movie viral online and offline...........Meanwhile....if you need a good & committed online marketer for your business & services to maximize viral exposures, awareness, engagements and creativity.....HIRE ME.....Whatsapp no...0, 9, 0, 9, 1, 4, 5, 1, 0, 7, 4
Re: Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated by kpaofame: 5:20pm On Feb 27, 2018
No time for what Mr. Freezer thinks about the movie...

That do not mean i will not get it when Alaba boys finish pirating the movie

10 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated by Qaisar1: 5:20pm On Feb 27, 2018
the fight scenes are too slow, but nothing is wrong with the storyline. it's based on the comic book same as many other debuting marvel superhero movies...

It happens at times. Ant man was not very great (to me), Captain America, Ironman surpassed them abit; because we were not expecting too much (if at all we were expecting).

Black Panther 2 will be awesome.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated by neutrotoba(m): 5:20pm On Feb 27, 2018
Why post so many spoilers just because you want to show your agreement... You do too much Freeze

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated by Herrmes: 5:21pm On Feb 27, 2018
I agree
Re: Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated by Handsomecole(m): 5:21pm On Feb 27, 2018
A times I wonder if we blacks are cursed never to appreciate our very own. The reason whites ate usually ahead of us that they support their own even when it is just odinary .

17 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated by adahgold(m): 5:21pm On Feb 27, 2018
Have they even hyped Dj xclusive or daddy freeze? That is why black people can never grow anywhere in the world cause of this kind of mentality if is an America production now they will not say anything. Black will continue to be slaves to these so called white for ever.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated by eseveli(m): 5:22pm On Feb 27, 2018
akpurabubem
Re: Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated by LZAA: 5:24pm On Feb 27, 2018
Faithway10:
Popular Lagos DJ, Rotimi Alakija aka DJ Xclusive and controversial OAP, Daddy Freeze are of the opinion that currently most talked about movie, Black Panther is overrated.

According to them, it's a good movie but it's just over-hyped.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/daddy-freeze-agrees-dj-xclusive-black-panther-overrated.html

Cc; lalasticlala
i was called a coon wen i said this in movie section
film is no different from other superhero films

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated by Herrmes: 5:25pm On Feb 27, 2018
Handsomecole:
A times I wonder if we blacks are cursed never to appreciate our very own. The reason whites ate usually ahead of us that they support their own even when it is just odinary .
Is it yours?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated by LZAA: 5:25pm On Feb 27, 2018
adahgold:
Have they even hyped Dj xclusive or daddy freeze? That is why black people can never grow anywhere in the world cause of this kind of mentality if is an America production now they will not say anything. Black will continue to be slaves to these so called white for ever.
erm black panther is an american production

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Phyno Interviewed By Fox 5 TV In Washington D.C (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today / Flavour, 2Baba, Wizkid, Banky W, Tekno & Okocha At One Africa Music Fest In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.