Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

BBNaija: Nina "I Told My Boyfriend I Could Cheat On Him In The House" - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Nina "I Told My Boyfriend I Could Cheat On Him In The House" (36773 Views)

Oluwasegun Kosemani Lami, Jackye's Boyfriend: I Spent N1.5m On BBNaija Voting / BBNaija: Nina Demands Sex From Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe / BBNaija: Nina On Top Of Miracle As They Have Sex Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Nina "I Told My Boyfriend I Could Cheat On Him In The House" by EdificationBoss: 5:33pm On Feb 27, 2018
The two housemates, Nina and Miracle, are arguably one of the most admired couple in the reality show, Big Brother Naija, with a strong fan base to back them up.

They were even reportedly the first pair to share a romantic kiss in the house. While their relationship continue to stir up talks on social media due to the fact that Nina stated in clear terms that she had boyfriend, the 'Mina' pair have continue to wax stronger despite been separated and paired with other housemates in the much talked about reality show.

She however, has come out to reveal that her boyfriend was fully aware that she would get romantically involved with someone in the house since she had told him there was a possibility she would cheat.

In a conversation with her fellow housemates, she said:

“I told him everything. He knows that something can happen. I will also tell him everything that happened, trust me. That’s me in a relationship. I’ll get my boyfriend back. It’s a must. I told him anything can happen here.”

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/02/bbnaija-nina-reveals-she-told-her.html

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nina "I Told My Boyfriend I Could Cheat On Him In The House" by JON01: 5:36pm On Feb 27, 2018
Go girl! Remain Small.. you will get pregnant while leaving the house

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Nina "I Told My Boyfriend I Could Cheat On Him In The House" by Papiikush: 6:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
Halort

Slut

Cheap bìtch

Oloribu omo

Omo ofo

Omo paaaaauuuu bii ibòn

You have a boyfriend and still told him you will cheat on him inside bbn house. Who gives a fück about your boyfriend?

So you don't think about harming your personality and reputation by having sex on a national TV?

You didn't think about the shame you brought to your family? Imagine your mother being the talk of the whole neighborhood. "Yes, that is the woman whose daughter was having sex multiple times on live TV".

She wouldn't even be able to dish advice to anyone again till she dies... They will be like "Did you advice your own daughter before she leaves for big brother?"

Your mother should have flushed out your pregnancy. Maybe she wouldn't have to deal with this kind of humiliation.

Of course you can get your boyfriend back only if you win the 45m.

Even me sef, I'll take back my girlfriend if she fücks on live TV and still win the money...anything apart from that, I am sorry love. i can't accept a girl who didn't win the money but brought back a slacked pussy instead

I cant lose two things. Sorry baby I can't.

This is probably one of those foolish girls that will come on nairaland and start claiming feminism. Awon olosho gbogbo.

288 Likes 13 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Nina "I Told My Boyfriend I Could Cheat On Him In The House" by hedonistic: 6:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
Even ashawo get boyfriend. Men don suffer.

90 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Nina "I Told My Boyfriend I Could Cheat On Him In The House" by BABANGBALI: 6:48pm On Feb 27, 2018
No be dis one dem talk sey dem fok for inside latrine on the programme last night? Olosho everywhere

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Nina "I Told My Boyfriend I Could Cheat On Him In The House" by Sagamaje(m): 6:48pm On Feb 27, 2018
LovePeddler registered

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nina "I Told My Boyfriend I Could Cheat On Him In The House" by moscobabs(m): 6:48pm On Feb 27, 2018
Your bf supposed know say u bi olosho

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nina "I Told My Boyfriend I Could Cheat On Him In The House" by geoinvestor(m): 6:49pm On Feb 27, 2018
I want to derail this thread

Ronaldo is better than messi

Oya mods ban me!

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Nina "I Told My Boyfriend I Could Cheat On Him In The House" by ProfEinstein: 6:49pm On Feb 27, 2018
Just know that your relationship with your bf is over when you leave that house and be rest assured that miracle will dump your sorry asss once he is done banging the shiit out of you.
OLOSHOOO embarassed

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nina "I Told My Boyfriend I Could Cheat On Him In The House" by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 27, 2018
Asewo ooooooo oooo. Shiooooor

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nina "I Told My Boyfriend I Could Cheat On Him In The House" by polite2(m): 6:49pm On Feb 27, 2018
Thats wat we call open relationship �

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nina "I Told My Boyfriend I Could Cheat On Him In The House" by OoshaRe: 6:50pm On Feb 27, 2018
This is just absurd. Imagine she's out of the House and finds out someone else is pregnant for her Boyfriend, Anything can happen right?

Shameless

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nina "I Told My Boyfriend I Could Cheat On Him In The House" by soberdrunk(m): 6:50pm On Feb 27, 2018
angry
Re: BBNaija: Nina "I Told My Boyfriend I Could Cheat On Him In The House" by lapazi(m): 6:50pm On Feb 27, 2018
One of the best Bigbrother i have seen is the one Pam Kelvin won.... no Bs

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nina "I Told My Boyfriend I Could Cheat On Him In The House" by unitysheart(m): 6:50pm On Feb 27, 2018
Were sombori.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nina "I Told My Boyfriend I Could Cheat On Him In The House" by banom(m): 6:51pm On Feb 27, 2018
even though chelsea drew at home, they can still beat Bara away and qualify.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nina "I Told My Boyfriend I Could Cheat On Him In The House" by akeentech(m): 6:52pm On Feb 27, 2018
banom:
even though chelsea drew at home, they can still beat Bara away and qualify.

BUT CHELSEA HAVE TO SCORE TO QUALIFY

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nina "I Told My Boyfriend I Could Cheat On Him In The House" by innocential3032(m): 6:52pm On Feb 27, 2018
No wahala buh if am ur boyfriend ,i wil take yhu back only if yhu came with the 45milli. If nt u are on ur own shikena .

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nina "I Told My Boyfriend I Could Cheat On Him In The House" by marttol: 6:53pm On Feb 27, 2018
Oh my God!!! Neymar is out of the second leg clash with Real Madrid... Ronaldo GO GO GO!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nina "I Told My Boyfriend I Could Cheat On Him In The House" by Ennny(f): 6:53pm On Feb 27, 2018
After several knacking from Miracle? girl your guy is a gonner.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nina "I Told My Boyfriend I Could Cheat On Him In The House" by GreatMahmud: 6:53pm On Feb 27, 2018
Nonsense program for kindergartens..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Nina "I Told My Boyfriend I Could Cheat On Him In The House" by Finest6: 6:53pm On Feb 27, 2018
Kontunieu! �

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nina "I Told My Boyfriend I Could Cheat On Him In The House" by coolebux(m): 6:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
And you've fu¢ked 3 times already to drive your point, abi?
I trust my naija guys nah, he go only use you as a fu¢k tool that you've turned yasef into

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nina "I Told My Boyfriend I Could Cheat On Him In The House" by EricBloodAxe: 6:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
Over stretched puss...I'll pass.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nina "I Told My Boyfriend I Could Cheat On Him In The House" by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
the girl is cheap

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nina "I Told My Boyfriend I Could Cheat On Him In The House" by Tb222(m): 6:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
and the imbecilic and mugusistic ,clueless creature still let u go, I swear try that with me and watch me trend for good 3weeks from the other side.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nina "I Told My Boyfriend I Could Cheat On Him In The House" by bisoye11(m): 6:55pm On Feb 27, 2018
This girl that look like cynthia in triple tower oluti.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nina "I Told My Boyfriend I Could Cheat On Him In The House" by Innobee99(m): 6:55pm On Feb 27, 2018
An olosho is forever an Olosho!

4ver Proud!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nina "I Told My Boyfriend I Could Cheat On Him In The House" by emeka2847: 6:55pm On Feb 27, 2018
Na wa o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dennis Okike Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 10 / What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? / BBNaija: Jeff Evicted From The Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.