Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Mbatoho, Makurdi, Order 5000 Villagers To Vacate Homes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Invade Mbatoho, Makurdi, Order 5000 Villagers To Vacate Homes (29176 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Akure South, Sack LGA Workers / Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community / Herdsmen Invade Wole Soyinka's Residence In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Mbatoho, Makurdi, Order 5000 Villagers To Vacate Homes by Islie: 6:23pm On Feb 27, 2018
John Charles, Makurdi

Suspected Fulani herdsmen early hours of Monday invaded Mbatoho community in Makurdi , Benue State capital .

Mbatoho community is a council ward located on an Island in Makurdi town.

Leader of the community, who identified himself as John Tehemen, led a few other residents to lodge a complaint with deputy governor , Benson Abounu, saying that the herdsmen had ordered them to vacate their homes.

He said , “Herdsmen who were fully armed with sophisticated weapons early hours of yesterday (Monday ) stormed our community, Mbatoho, and ordered everyone to leave.

“ The herdsmen came in large numbers but they did not harm anyone ; they only asked us to leave, ” Tehemen said . He gave the population of the community to be about 5 , 000 .

In response , the deputy governor said the government had just received the information from the community, adding that he had ordered the security adviser , Paul Hemba , to go and find out the situation.

“ The community has just come to inform us about the attack ; I have directed the security adviser to report to Police and find out the situation of things . The village is right here (pointing towards River Benue ) across the river .

When asked whether the state government is not worried that herdsmen might use the place as a launch pad , Abounu said government would determine the line of action when it establishes the true story.

When contacted on phone , the state commissioner of police , Mr. Fatai Owoseni , told our correspondent that he had just received the report .

http://punchng.com/herdsmen-allegedly-invade-benue-community-order-villagers-to-vacate-homes/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Mbatoho, Makurdi, Order 5000 Villagers To Vacate Homes by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 27, 2018
angry

This is exactly what they have been driving at; to displace benue communities and take over their lands. But some people are so myopic to see this.

One benue woman came to my office, and I bluntly advised her to contribute, arm her people to fight against the herdsmen instead of them running away.

90 percent of fulani are elated on this news because it's a common agendum they are all working towards. Buhari and his army is in support of this.These guys are not originally Nigerians and they know it. They worked to see that history is removed from the curriculum so that Nigerians won't know.

One of Nigerians greatest historians, Nnamdi Kanu knows all these. At least he did his best to educate you stubborn Nigerians about these things but you blockheads rejected him.

I call on all community heads all over the nation to start a deliberate sensitization of their people on the "DANGERS OF CO-HABITING WITH THE FULANI. Empower them to know how to treat them. Never give them an inch of your land.

With the rate of their attacks and seeming confidence in grabbing lands and killing, arm yourselves and boycott their cows too.

I am moved to say that they have a goal to maim and claim as much lands as possible now that Buhari is there, and you know what? Buhari knows about this agenda.

Wake up oh you sleeping, snoring, blockheaded, olodo Nigerians. Una no get sense at all.

Anyi Nile bu ndi Ara if not I would have dedicated half of my income to get arms and ammunition to support these troubled villages and people. I'd set up radio programmes to enlighten people on the fulani menace.

Nigeria..obodo ndi iberibe
Nigeria..Ile awon werey
Nigeria..Ufok ebot Ikot

Nonsense!!!! sad

288 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Mbatoho, Makurdi, Order 5000 Villagers To Vacate Homes by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2018
The people of Benue know what to do. If they don't do it, their business. There comes a time when dialogue ends.

That is all I have to say.

30 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Mbatoho, Makurdi, Order 5000 Villagers To Vacate Homes by Omeokachie: 6:40pm On Feb 27, 2018
And they said military, police, and all security agencies on the ground, yet these marauding killers are walking freely with arms and ammunition.

Yet some are clamouring for a continuation of this state of affair and the failed people to continue to govern!

21 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Mbatoho, Makurdi, Order 5000 Villagers To Vacate Homes by NwaNimo1(m): 6:44pm On Feb 27, 2018
Since Kanu's demise/disappearance the Fulani have been on a rampage...,

[img]https:///media/2-08-2018/fN9Slh.gif[/img]

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Mbatoho, Makurdi, Order 5000 Villagers To Vacate Homes by akeentech(m): 6:45pm On Feb 27, 2018
FULANIS WANT TO FINISH BENUE AND INSTALL EMIR BEFORE 2019 BECAUSE THEY ARE IN POWER NOW, BY 2019 THEY MIGHT NOT BE IN POWER SO THEY WANT TO FINISH THE JOB NOW.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Mbatoho, Makurdi, Order 5000 Villagers To Vacate Homes by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 6:45pm On Feb 27, 2018
This is bad I think the state/federal government are not doing enough to curtail this menace and the fulani herdsmen should know that they don't have monopoly in been violent.

Nigeria my country I pray that things get better.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Mbatoho, Makurdi, Order 5000 Villagers To Vacate Homes by Eazi1(m): 6:45pm On Feb 27, 2018
is lyke there z smtin hidden in dis benue dat fulanihersmen av seen...dat benue people av nt seen themselves........"hope they wn't go nd bust waec studnt dis yrs

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Mbatoho, Makurdi, Order 5000 Villagers To Vacate Homes by akeentech(m): 6:45pm On Feb 27, 2018
NwaNimo1:
Since Kanu's demise/disappearance the Fulani have been on a rampage...,

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Mbatoho, Makurdi, Order 5000 Villagers To Vacate Homes by GreatMahmud: 6:46pm On Feb 27, 2018
These Benue people have been hypnotized and turned to puppets in the hands of their Fulani masters.. grin grin grin undecided undecided

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Mbatoho, Makurdi, Order 5000 Villagers To Vacate Homes by zangiff(m): 6:46pm On Feb 27, 2018
Is this country a good one with all these?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Mbatoho, Makurdi, Order 5000 Villagers To Vacate Homes by joystickextend1(m): 6:46pm On Feb 27, 2018
Just imagine angry angry

Meanwhile Guy's check out my profile for tour extender products and other adult fantasy toy's

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Mbatoho, Makurdi, Order 5000 Villagers To Vacate Homes by chuksjuve(m): 6:46pm On Feb 27, 2018
Where are the Nigerian army?

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Mbatoho, Makurdi, Order 5000 Villagers To Vacate Homes by mayskit4luv(m): 6:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
Ahhhh, dey are even dictating. Buhari is the undoing!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Mbatoho, Makurdi, Order 5000 Villagers To Vacate Homes by mccoy47(m): 6:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
Banana republic

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Mbatoho, Makurdi, Order 5000 Villagers To Vacate Homes by kenny714433(m): 6:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
[code][/code]not again sadnot again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Mbatoho, Makurdi, Order 5000 Villagers To Vacate Homes by Fianze93(m): 6:48pm On Feb 27, 2018
Na wao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Mbatoho, Makurdi, Order 5000 Villagers To Vacate Homes by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 27, 2018
cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Mbatoho, Makurdi, Order 5000 Villagers To Vacate Homes by benuejosh: 6:49pm On Feb 27, 2018
grin grin grin grin i didn't read read the write up but it is a Funny Joke going by the heading. This is how Nigeria will be finally set on Fire. When they say Benue people are Warriors i wonder if they think it is a mere statement or a joke. Benue people stopped Biafra from penetrating to the North after they had stop Danfodio YEARS before the biafra War. When the first major protest took place in Makurdi, i said Benue people have said enough is enough, be on a watch out! Any move by herdsmen whatever will be dealt with. Let them bring it On! Benue peeps are ready!!!

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Mbatoho, Makurdi, Order 5000 Villagers To Vacate Homes by Lipscomb(m): 6:49pm On Feb 27, 2018
:Dvery lazy set of people ordinary Fulani asked you to leave your father land and you're bashing around. So pathetic. in my town any fulani catch in farm or town they will get ride over him,either he committed crime or not ,that's their law no Fulani man should enter the town otherwise.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Mbatoho, Makurdi, Order 5000 Villagers To Vacate Homes by Bonaventura(m): 6:49pm On Feb 27, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

This is exactly what they have been driving at; to displace benue communities and take over their lands. But some people are so myopic to see this.

One benue woman came to my office, and I bluntly advised her to contribute, arm her people to fight against the herdsmen instead of them running away.

90 percent of fulani are elated on this news because it's a common agendum they are all working towards. Buhari and his army is in support of this.These guys are not originally Nigerians and they know it. They worked to see that history is removed from the curriculum so that Nigerians won't know.

One of Nigerians greatest historians, Nnamdi Kanu knows all these. At least he did his best to educate you stubborn Nigerians about these things but you blockheads rejected him.

I call on all community heads all over the nation to start a deliberate sensitization of their people on the "DANGERS OF CO-HABITING WITH THE FULANI. Empower them to know how to treat them. Never give them an inch of your land.

With the rate of their attacks and seeming confidence in grabbing lands and killing, arm yourselves and boycott their cows too.

I am moved to say that they have a goal to maim and claim as much lands as possible now that Buhari is there, and you know what? Buhari knows about this agenda.

Wake up oh you sleeping, snoring, blockheaded, olodo Nigerians. Una no get sense at all.

Anyi Nile bu ndi Ara if not I would have dedicated half of my income to get arms and ammunition to support these troubled villages and people. I'd set up radio programmes to enlighten people on the fulani menace.

Nigeria..obodo ndi iberibe
Nigeria..Ile awon werey
Nigeria..Ufok ebot Ikot

Nonsense!!!! sad
You're really angry. It is well

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Mbatoho, Makurdi, Order 5000 Villagers To Vacate Homes by obembet(f): 6:49pm On Feb 27, 2018
BUHARI at work

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Mbatoho, Makurdi, Order 5000 Villagers To Vacate Homes by ideologies(m): 6:50pm On Feb 27, 2018
Animal kingdom

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Mbatoho, Makurdi, Order 5000 Villagers To Vacate Homes by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:50pm On Feb 27, 2018
i'm impressed
in 21st century fa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Mbatoho, Makurdi, Order 5000 Villagers To Vacate Homes by freemanbubble: 6:50pm On Feb 27, 2018
ok
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Mbatoho, Makurdi, Order 5000 Villagers To Vacate Homes by Tb222(m): 6:50pm On Feb 27, 2018
benue state should be occupied by cows and not people, cows have more historical value than any tribe in Nigeria,and if you think you are a cow and decides to remain, you I'll be slaughtered as such. notice from the herdsman public relations officer, did I just say public relations I actually meant public opposition officer.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Mbatoho, Makurdi, Order 5000 Villagers To Vacate Homes by BABANGBALI: 6:51pm On Feb 27, 2018
Buhari is a good example of a failure

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Mbatoho, Makurdi, Order 5000 Villagers To Vacate Homes by dokyOloye: 6:51pm On Feb 27, 2018
Benue voted for change.
They should enjoy their change joor.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Mbatoho, Makurdi, Order 5000 Villagers To Vacate Homes by JideAmuGiaka: 6:51pm On Feb 27, 2018
Omenkalives where are thou?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Mbatoho, Makurdi, Order 5000 Villagers To Vacate Homes by awa(m): 6:51pm On Feb 27, 2018
This is worrisome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Mbatoho, Makurdi, Order 5000 Villagers To Vacate Homes by Yankee101: 6:52pm On Feb 27, 2018
And where is the army/police posted there?

You collect guns you find with Tiv but set fulani free?

If another person takes over fulani go suffer, I'm crying for them already

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Mbatoho, Makurdi, Order 5000 Villagers To Vacate Homes by Yinxies(f): 6:52pm On Feb 27, 2018
Nigeria is completely lost!

#bringbackourNigeria

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ifeanyichukwu Okereke's Family Demands ₦500 Milion From Gbajabiamila / Dr. M.K. Hassan Fires Back At PDP For Calling Buhari A Semi-Illiterate / Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.