Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

UNICEF- South West Has Second Highest Number Of Stunted Children In Nigeria - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / UNICEF- South West Has Second Highest Number Of Stunted Children In Nigeria (24687 Views)

Natural Solution To Hair Loss, Stunted Growth, Dandruff, Itchy Scalp Etc (pics) / COVID-19 : 70 New Cases In Lagos, Lagos Mainland Has Highest Number Of Cases / Nigeria Has Second Largest HIV Epidemic Worldwide:unaids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNICEF- South West Has Second Highest Number Of Stunted Children In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 01, 2018
kernel504:

I dare you.
Should we bro?
Re: UNICEF- South West Has Second Highest Number Of Stunted Children In Nigeria by kernel504(m): 5:10pm On Mar 01, 2018
wizzakosh:
Should we bro?

Let's go.
Re: UNICEF- South West Has Second Highest Number Of Stunted Children In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 01, 2018
LZAA:

efo is so good grin grin grin
well detox is usually a gradual process
well I hope the efo helps with my goblin behaviour grin
efo is very nutritious am certain it can help
Re: UNICEF- South West Has Second Highest Number Of Stunted Children In Nigeria by Adebowale89(m): 8:38pm On Mar 01, 2018
Bede2u:
frustrated afonja cheesy

so u engage in this childish act too. werey yinmiri
Re: UNICEF- South West Has Second Highest Number Of Stunted Children In Nigeria by Bede2u(m): 8:54pm On Mar 01, 2018
Adebowale89:

so u engage in this childish act too. werey yinmiri
lol....just having fun...dont take it personal. One love cool
Re: UNICEF- South West Has Second Highest Number Of Stunted Children In Nigeria by MonPro: 5:29pm On Mar 02, 2018
Another observation...

Have anyone noticed that yorubas that live in the East look fresher, healthier and cleaner than those resident in yorubaland, even their Agbo sellers? grin

2 Likes

Re: UNICEF- South West Has Second Highest Number Of Stunted Children In Nigeria by MonPro: 5:44pm On Mar 02, 2018
Adebowale89:

how many Yoruba eat pepper and red oil, to think you people are the second educated in Nigeria but still reason like abokii do amaze me

you people should stop abusing the logic in words, because you heard a rumour, you will start spreading it and is it not insane for an international body to be using a state to generalize a whole region and you illiterates are applauding it too

Who is 'first educated'? Malnourished yorubas? Lmao! grin
Re: UNICEF- South West Has Second Highest Number Of Stunted Children In Nigeria by Adebowale89(m): 6:06pm On Mar 02, 2018
MonPro:

Who is 'first educated'? Malnourish yorubas? Lmao! grin

even your 4th generation to come know the answer, you don't need to be gullible with that obvious reality. you people just abuse words as you like, someone u haven't is malnourish

na God go punish the person wey tamper with your brain
Re: UNICEF- South West Has Second Highest Number Of Stunted Children In Nigeria by MonPro: 6:21pm On Mar 02, 2018
Adebowale89:

even your 4th generation to come know the answer, you don't need to be gullible with that obvious reality. you people just abuse words as you like, someone u haven't is malnourish

na God go punish the person wey tamper with your brain

Why do you yorubas love deceiving yourselves and refuse to appreciate that Igbos are more Educated, lettered and exposed than you in all ramifications according to current statistics? Imo state alone has more professors than your states combined.

Your refusal to embrace these facts and make amends is the reason why you keep lagging behind in all Human Development Indices. You are fast becoming the almajiris of the south. grin

Keep playing ostritch, we are moving. grin

1 Like

Re: UNICEF- South West Has Second Highest Number Of Stunted Children In Nigeria by Adebowale89(m): 6:41pm On Mar 02, 2018
MonPro:

Why do you yorubas love deceiving yourselves and refuse to appreciate that Igbos are more Educated, lettered and exposed than you in all ramifications according to current statistics? Imo state alone has more professors than your states combined.

Your refusal to embrace these facts and make amends is the reason why you keep lagging behind in all Human Development Indices. You are fast becoming the almajiris of the south. grin

Keep playing ostritch, we are moving. grin

that advise should go to your kinsmen that had been a scapegoat in Asia continent. your hatred and jealousy for that region won't allow u to be bold to say the truth despite accommodating you people when u shamely run away from your Igbo Amaka region

if Igbo land is Amaka, why are your kinsmen running from the land, you should channel your energy in sensitizing your people why they need to stay in their land and not in Yoruba that has no issue with your folks
Re: UNICEF- South West Has Second Highest Number Of Stunted Children In Nigeria by ariesbull: 9:07pm On Mar 02, 2018
It's hot here
Re: UNICEF- South West Has Second Highest Number Of Stunted Children In Nigeria by engrchykae(m): 3:44pm On Mar 03, 2018
wizzakosh:
He is stunted but will still feed your generation both dead, alive m the ones unborn.
his stunted policies are already starving nigerians.
I doubt he can feed me as i don't eat amala and ewedu which are very cheap
Re: UNICEF- South West Has Second Highest Number Of Stunted Children In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 03, 2018
engrchykae:
his stunted policies are already starving nigerians.
I doubt he can feed me as i don't eat amala and ewedu which are very cheap
Amala very cheap, what can you now say about akpu. Even 10naira akpu dey, yoi cannot see 50naira amala.
Re: UNICEF- South West Has Second Highest Number Of Stunted Children In Nigeria by CharleyCharley: 6:34am On Aug 27, 2018
Funniest thread on nairaland cheesy
Re: UNICEF- South West Has Second Highest Number Of Stunted Children In Nigeria by horsepower101: 6:30pm On Dec 31, 2019
Osaze this thread needs your attention. Your extreme ignorance needs to be cured.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Dies Following Fire Tragedy Few Days After Her Wedding. Photos / Boy Attacked By Dogs Got Infection At Lasuth - Indian Hospital / Pls What Does 'paja-paja' Called In English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.