Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:57 PM

Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask (57398 Views)

Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) / Busola Vs Pastor Biodun: How Much Did He Pay You? - Nigerians Ask Kemi Olunloyo / Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by zika1(f): 9:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
Nnaabros:

Make we hear word. Mr ITK. That's a reasonable question every reasonable person should ask. I've thought about it too for a long time. This dude has no known source of income that could bring all this kinda wealth. No major business or occupation With all his recent popularity. Except some kind of training institute nobody knows if he still runs. It has nothing to do with pevertu mentality. If your child is flashing wealth everywhere without any know source of income, you would ask same questiln
He's with the UN in the US
Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by DavidEsq(m): 9:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Willie Willie went to the USA on a visitor's visa though the news that made the rounds back then in Achara Layout was that he got a visa lottery.

He luckily got a sponsor and later changed his status to a resident.

Well...
How he got his money?

Uchemba grew up in the showbiz world which is centered on make-belief.
So unless, he won some money overnight on BetNaija, this is what is known in show business as Special effects..

He already knows that this is the only way to gain relevance in Nigeria; a land full of pauperized and frustrated souls ready to worship anyone they consider is living the dream.

He left Nollywood as a nobody who was given money during film-shoots to buy okpa, he was errand boy to Sandra Achums, Pat Attah, Emeka Like, Benita Nzeribe and late Sam Loco,
Dude vowed to reannounce himself with a bang in Nigeria, now he attracts the attention of Jim Iyke and the Okoye brothers; people who once considered him a degenerate.

MORAL
Time does not only change everything, repackaging yourself is key.
Savagery. Chai how wicked

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by presskid(m): 9:10pm On Feb 27, 2018
the house is probably bought with a mortgage, even the car, america is very friendly you can have a mortgage plan spread for as long as twenty years.

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by remedick: 9:12pm On Feb 27, 2018
Ayodejioak:
How did he get the money? Seriously? is that your question?

Poverty is so bad that it wont only limit your reason but also force you to think everyone is reasoning the same way as you.

Some of you have just one job - chasing NL frontage allllllll the time.

What makes you think others are doing the same. Everyone is busy planning their future. Yours depend on you!!

Many people dont even know that dude is with UN or so.
Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by Ayodejioak(m): 9:13pm On Feb 27, 2018
remedick:

Many people dont even know that dude is with UN or so.

Thank You!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by Abogwara: 9:14pm On Feb 27, 2018
He is an Igbo guy and Igbos are wealth creators both genuinely and illegally.

4 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by Icon79(m): 9:14pm On Feb 27, 2018
Boshit! First of all, the position "UN Ambassador" is a non-paying position. It's a ceremonial job, the best you can get is all expenses paid travels and hotel rooms. Secondly, even if he has a paying job with the UN, I can tell you that he wouldn't be making more than $150k/year. My friend used to work for the UN and he was making only $120k/yr. The UN job is not like naija politicians where they steal you blind.

Again, I repeat my question, how did he make this money? For starters , is it even his house or is he just showing off? And if it's really his house, did he purchase it mortgage free? There are so many questions and loopholes to this story.

O pari

zika1:
Nigerians are funny sha oooo.... you think UN na moi moi? or you think because he shows you the luxurious side of his life means he doesn't work hard to earn what he has? I guess many Nigerians are really just frustrated and bitter.... Abeg allow the guy enjoy his hard earned money..

4 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 27, 2018
astrodome:
What is the evidence that the house belongs to him? He could be posing with his uncle's house. Besides, in the US one could get a house on mortgage if banks or other lenders find them eligible. You only need to have a down payment (20% of the house) and a good credit record.

You "my Nigga" are the definition of a MOTHERFVCKING HATER!

William Uchemba isn't the cause of your downfall cry

3 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by thinkdip(m): 9:15pm On Feb 27, 2018
Ayodejioak:

Poverty is so bad that it wont only limit your reason but also force you to think everyone is reasoning the same way as you.

What makes you think others are doing the same. Everyone is busy planning their future. Yours depend on you!!

Best response ever on NL
You deserve 5*
Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by manny4life(m): 9:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
maestro2000:

The guy you quoted is right, just because he said my new crib doesn't mean it's not mortgaged. Mortgaged is the most advised option for procuring houses in U.S.. Then, he can use the payment plan to build his credit and have a little tax slammed against him come next year. And if it's true he bought it outrightly, I wish him luck and looking forward to IRS's visit next year. OUTRIGHT PAYMENT FOR L.A.? HMMM UNA GO SOON HEAR THE TRUE TORY

Why are you so convinced and looking forward to an IRS visit next year? Everyone is not broke you know, there are many wealthy individuals that purchase their homes CASH... It's seldom not but uncommon so please calm down for Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by Ayodejioak(m): 9:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
thinkdip:

Best response ever on NL
You deserve 5*

Thank you!
Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by delors(m): 9:18pm On Feb 27, 2018
He has a very good credit rating...thata how he got the money.
Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by manny4life(m): 9:19pm On Feb 27, 2018
Icon79:
Boshit! First of all, the position "UN Ambassador" is a non-paying position. It's a ceremonial job, the best you can get is all expenses paid travels and hotel rooms. Secondly, even if he has a paying job with the UN, I can tell you that he wouldn't be making more than $150k/year. My friend used to work for the UN and he was making only $120k/yr. The UN job is not like naija politicians where they steal you blind.

Again, I repeat my question, how did he make this money? For starters , is it even his house or is he just showing off? And if it's really his house, did he purchase it mortgage free? There are so many questions and loopholes to this story.

O pari

Bros, going by your logic, the U.S. President is the highest earner in the entire U.S. Govt with a salary of $400k annually: how and why is it that all our Presidents, Senators, Representatives, Secretaries, Judges, etc are very wealthy?

Until you're able to answer the question, yet if you need help let me know... In the meantime, please don't judge simply because you think you have the capacity to do so.

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by mastabavb: 9:21pm On Feb 27, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol... this boy will not kill me oo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKGhO9rZLp0
Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by MamaOO: 9:22pm On Feb 27, 2018
mamatwiny:
Difference btw living in naija and usa legitimately.

All u need to do is get a skill in demand, 2 years you are done and you start cruising life. Getting a mortgage for dt house after working for 4 to 5 years is one of the easiest things to do.
You do realize the down payment for such house will be around $180,000 right?

3 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by Oluwaiphee: 9:22pm On Feb 27, 2018
Ayodejioak:

My Brother, it is a very legitimate question. It's high time we stop celebrating any and every wealth brandish in our faces. This is the exact thing that has brought about the rot in our value system. With the youths, it is "GET RICH NO MATTER HOW" syndrome.
Nobody said he did anything illegal or bad, Hence, the question: "OGA, HOW DID YOU MAKE YOUR MONEY?!!"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by Yoshy: 9:23pm On Feb 27, 2018
Now I know why many people wallow in poverty, this mentality of where did he get the money, what nonsense?

So because he is an actor, he is not capable of having many side gigs?

I pity y'all questioning his source of wealth shia.

Poor busy bodies a good example of Igbo adage, Iga but ogbenye buru amosu? (will you be poor and a witch at the same time?)

I can imagine someone questioning my source of income when I buy or build such house, but the person will not ask how long I have been on the PC coding and solving peoples problem online almost 24/7. Because he didn't see me doing all that, eventually one will come out and talk nonsense when I make visible any achievement.

G-d bless me with a house abroad, Amen!

Bad belles go and hit transformer. Uchemba, enjoy! It's your life!

4 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by GuntersChain(m): 9:23pm On Feb 27, 2018
can nigerians channel this same question to the politicians looting the country dry, have you asked how much is the president monthly salary or the governor monthly salary for them to amass such wealth.

3 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by MamaOO: 9:23pm On Feb 27, 2018
zika1:
He's with the UN in the US
Point me to one job he’s done for the UN. Yes r you think the UN is like the Nigerian house of reps or Senate where they share Ghana must go of money? All of them are government employees and salary earners.

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by manny4life(m): 9:24pm On Feb 27, 2018
MamaOO:

You do realize the down payment for such house will be around $180,000 right?

And how did you arrive at such outrageous figure?

Yall just post rubbish just because you think you can... How in Pete's name did you figure a down payment as high as that angry

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by MamaOO: 9:26pm On Feb 27, 2018
manny4life:

And how did you arrive at such outrageous figure?

Yall just post rubbish just because you think you can... How in Pete's name did you figure a down payment as high as that angry
Uncle. STFU. I live in CA. I know what’s up. If that house is indeed in LA, it will be valued nothing less than $1M. To get a mortgage, you need between 5-20% downpayment depending on your credit and income and the kind of loan you’re looking to finanace the house with (FHA or conventional). FHA loan ceiling for a single home like that in Los Angeles county is around $680K which means for you to buy a $1M home, you have to come up with the rest of the $320K out of pocket. Conventional requires 5-20% and with how hot the LA market is, they will sell to the person with the highest down payment. All this is minus escrow fees, closing costs, appraisal fees, agents fees, insurance and all that. Please do the math. We are not all stupid.

8 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by Ayodejioak(m): 9:33pm On Feb 27, 2018
Oluwaiphee:
[s]My Brother, it is a very legitimate question. It's high time we stop celebrating any and every wealth brandish in our faces. This is the exact thing that has brought about the rot in our value system. With the youths, it is "GET RICH NO MATTER HOW" syndrome.
Nobody said he did anything illegal or bad[/s], Hence, the question: "OGA, HOW DID YOU MAKE YOUR MONEY?!!"

And what audacity do you have to ask anybody such.

Especially if he doesn't owe you a dime or

If you guys aint even related?

5 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by piagetskinner(m): 9:33pm On Feb 27, 2018
ReneeNuttall:
Speechless

chai I love this dp of yours...can I come over
Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by cococandy(f): 9:33pm On Feb 27, 2018
That looks like my new San Diego house.
Except mine has a pool and more yard in the back.

You go guy!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by MrNigeria2018: 9:34pm On Feb 27, 2018
Ayodejioak:

Senseless

So if President Buhari buy a house worth #500,000,000 as a president, you won’t question him considering his take home every month.

So which means if you a friend or neighbor who works in a bank on a salary of #300,000 naira, you ll ignore such friend or neighbor source of income if he tells you he bought a house worth #500,000,000

Can you now see how dumb you are for attacking intelligent people who are asking his source of income

So are you saying the whole Europe is stupid Simply cos they question every penny you spend

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by Unlimited22: 9:34pm On Feb 27, 2018
MamaOO:

Uncle. STFU. I live in CA. I know what’s up. If that house is indeed in LA, it will be valued nothing less than $1M. To get a mortgage, you need between 5-20% downpayment depending on your credit and income and the kind of loan you’re looking to finanace the house with (FHA or conventional). FHA loan ceiling for a single home like that in Los Angeles county is around $680K which means for you to buy a $1M home, you have to come up with the rest of the $320K out of pocket. Conventional requires 5-20% and with how hot the LA market is, they will sell to the person with the highest down payment. All this is minus escrow fees, closing costs, appraisal fees, agents fees, insurance and all that. Please do the math. We are not all stupid.
What a comeback.

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by manny4life(m): 9:35pm On Feb 27, 2018
MamaOO:

Uncle. STFU. I live in CA. I know what’s up. If that house is indeed in LA, it will be valued nothing less than $1M. To get a mortgage, you need between 5-20% downpayment depending on your credit and income. Please do the math.

Lmao... You live in CA? I was expecting you'd quickly claim you live in CA, and I was right. I am not gonna insult you, but I really want to test your knowledge on Mortgage practices. Is mortgage lending pursuant to federal or state law? About 70% of all U.S. mortgage loans are FHA and are largely underwritten by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac, while the others are pretty much Conventional. FHA requires a minimum down payment of 3.5% with a minimum of 640 credit score and conventional, and up to 0% down if excellent credit. Of cos, conventional loans are pretty much difficult for the average man to qualify for since you need scores of up to 750 or more. So I ask again, under what loan is a a 20% down payment required? Or are you confusing it with PMI requirement?

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by piagetskinner(m): 9:36pm On Feb 27, 2018
that's his biz..if he is legit fine let him enjoy to the fullest

if not, let the law catch up with him
Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by kense88: 9:37pm On Feb 27, 2018
EweduAfonja:
i just want to date him thats my own
Nne wake up ooh. Day don break
Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 27, 2018
undecided it's possible nah...whether he's doing legit business or not...what's should be of concern...his concern if nah condo or not... maintenance or service charge or some mean American who wants to make money off him by litigation...just slide...fall down and break a bone...he gets his as.s sued ...that guy makes claims etc... anything is easy to get in the US...except he fronted with some company to make purchase not in his name etc...at the US economy crunch houses like this could be purchased at mere conversion of N15-35million
Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by Baroba(m): 9:43pm On Feb 27, 2018
Diickrider:
He bought the house for his master Nnamdi kanu with the proceeds of fraud generated on radio biafra in their fake agitations for biafra

Dry as F...
Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 27, 2018
manny4life:

Lmao... You live in CA? I was expecting you'd quickly claim you live in CA, and I was right. I am not gonna insult you, but I really want to test your knowledge on Mortgage practices. Is mortgage lending pursuant to federal or state law? About 70% of all U.S. mortgage loans are FHA and are largely underwritten by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac, while the others are pretty much Conventional. FHA requires a minimum down payment of 3.5% with a minimum of 640 credit score and conventional, and up to 0% down if excellent credit. Of cos, conventional loans are pretty much difficult for the average man to qualify for since you need scores of up to 750 or more. So I ask again, under what loan is a a 20% down payment required? Or are you confusing it with PMI requirement?

Nigerians non
resident in the US usually don't do mortgage

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Efe: I Have N75k Left Out Of The N25M I Won On BBNaija / Halima Abubakar Goes Braless, Flaunts Her Nipples And Curves In Tight Dress / D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.