Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Doomsday Vs Hulk - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Doomsday Vs Hulk (2962 Views)

Download/watch She-hulk: Attorney At Law / Thor Vs Hulk - Fight Scene - The Avengers / The "Real Hulk" Discovered!!!(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doomsday Vs Hulk by MJBOLT: 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2018
h3ll no,there's savage hulk,WW Hulk,merged hulk,nul hulk,captain universe hulk,power cosmic hulk,maestro etc old man logan hulk isnt close

hadow:

the one in old man Logan
Re: Doomsday Vs Hulk by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 28, 2018
For us that don't read those comics nko? The last time I read those must have been like 20 yrs ago. I understand these arguments are just for fun purpose, but in reality they are fictional characters and who kills who depends on who the writer or movie producer wants.

1 Like

Re: Doomsday Vs Hulk by Goandie: 7:04am On Mar 01, 2018
HausaOverlord:
Super man will kill hulk even if hulk is in his strongest state, Doomsday kills superman so yeah I am going with that logic hulk gets murdered

you are wrong, I don't think anyone as seen hulk in his strongest mode and hope u know d angrier he becomes, d more indistructible he becums.
so I will go with doomsday if he can end d fight early but if he can't den hulk will destroy him
Re: Doomsday Vs Hulk by Goandie: 7:15am On Mar 01, 2018
MJBOLT:
doomsday can be killed the same way twice,wolverine beating hulk doesnt change anything here undecided when did wolverine beat hulk in his strongest form? undecided the hulk in old man logan is not hulk strongest form..

is it d same wolverine that hulk tore into 2.
dis person must be joking dat wolverine beat hulk DAT is d funniest thing I don't read dis month
Re: Doomsday Vs Hulk by TheKingIsHere: 10:19am On Mar 01, 2018
HausaOverlord:
Super man will kill hulk even if hulk is in his strongest state, Doomsday kills superman so yeah I am going with that logic hulk gets murdered

Hulk will kill doomsday. That's a fact.

Fighting doomsday the second time will be difficult for hulk, but he will still beat doomsday
Re: Doomsday Vs Hulk by TheKingIsHere: 10:20am On Mar 01, 2018
hadow:

when and how did he beat sentry undecided

Hulk beat sentry in the comics without breaking a sweat.

And remember, sentry is supposed to be marvel's own version of superman
Re: Doomsday Vs Hulk by hadow(m): 11:42am On Mar 01, 2018
Goandie:

is it d same wolverine that hulk tore into 2.
dis person must be joking dat wolverine beat hulk DAT is d funniest thing I don't read dis month

he actually did. in old man Logan
Re: Doomsday Vs Hulk by hadow(m): 11:46am On Mar 01, 2018
greenhulk:
For us that don't read those comics nko? The last time I read those must have been like 20 yrs ago. I understand these arguments are just for fun purpose, but in reality they are fictional characters and who kills who depends on who the writer or movie producer wants.

yh but surely they are specifics on each individual's ability and this is what we are arguing on
Re: Doomsday Vs Hulk by Goandie: 12:31pm On Mar 01, 2018
hadow:

he actually did. in old man Logan
I still find it impossible thou coz it is very easy for hulk to beat wolverine
Re: Doomsday Vs Hulk by hadow(m): 1:43pm On Mar 01, 2018
Goandie:

I still find it impossible thou coz it is very easy for hulk to beat wolverine

[right][/right]grin I for one expected it, for wolverine is deadly
Re: Doomsday Vs Hulk by Goandie: 1:59pm On Mar 01, 2018
hadow:

[right][/right]grin I for one expected it, for wolverine is deadly

lol if you say so but Batman must be d deadliest of dem all.
it just dey are 2many comic writer with dfernt storylines, there was one I read that hulk tore him in2.
Re: Doomsday Vs Hulk by HausaOverlord: 8:24pm On Mar 01, 2018
hadow:

[b] How is that possible for the angrier hulk gets the stronger, there is a limit to superman's power hulk's power is unlimited and his only weakness is his inability to breathe in space and if supe were to employ that move he won't find that possible

[b] How is that possible for the angrier hulk gets the stronger, there is a limit to superman's power hulk's power is unlimited and his only weakness is his inability to breathe in space and if supe were to employ that move he won't find that possible.grin

u have no idea of supermans power I am not a DC fan but u should read more of their comics abt the man of steel and doomsday
Re: Doomsday Vs Hulk by HausaOverlord: 8:26pm On Mar 01, 2018
MJBOLT:
your logic is extremely r3tard3d...whats hulk strongest form?i bet you dont even know

I do know hulks strongest state bros, I also read comics whatch movies play video games and I tell u doomsday will kill hulk all day long

1 Like

Re: Doomsday Vs Hulk by HausaOverlord: 8:27pm On Mar 01, 2018
Goandie:

you are wrong, I don't think anyone as seen hulk in his strongest mode and hope u know d angrier he becomes, d more indistructible he becums.
so I will go with doomsday if he can end d fight early but if he can't den hulk will destroy him
doomsday is indestructible can't be killed with the same method twice and he is immortal and also the only man who killed the man of steel, this is something the hulk can never achieve even in his strongest state imo
Re: Doomsday Vs Hulk by hadow(m): 2:18pm On Mar 02, 2018
HausaOverlord:
u have no idea of supermans power I am not a DC fan but u should read more of their comics abt the man of steel and doomsday

actually I do, at least I know his strongest form is superman prime
Re: Doomsday Vs Hulk by MJBOLT: 12:03am On Mar 03, 2018
Doomsday can be killed the same way More than once @Hausaoverlord.....
Superman killed him in a fight

2 Supermen killed him w/ brute force.

1,000 or more Kryptonians physically beat him to death in a New Krypton storyline.
He's been killed multiple times by brute physical force.. smiley

@Hadow Superman prime isn't Superman most powerful version, have you heard of thought robot/cosmic armour superman....that's his picture below smiley

Re: Doomsday Vs Hulk by hadow(m): 12:09am On Mar 03, 2018
MJBOLT:

1,000 or more Kryptonians physically beat him to death in a New Krypton storyline.

@Hadow Superman prime isn't Superman most powerful version, have you heard of thought robot/cosmic armour superman....that's his picture below smiley

Again? the way the storylines ate going all these will become boring because there will be no weak characters anymore
Re: Doomsday Vs Hulk by kullozone(m): 7:27am On Mar 03, 2018
I love comics alot, but I stand with the movies. And if I'm to judge with that, hulk will die cheesy
That dude can be really annoying and disappointing sometimes. Didn't even beat iron man in avengers movie, when I was excited he'll beat the shii outta Iron man. Thor kicked his ass too in Ragnarok, I love Thor lol. Na movies I dey take judge oh!
Comics get confused sometimes, they keep adding and removing abilities anyhow. After making someone believe a particular character can beat another, they'll end up adding and subtracting again till it's the other way round. Hehe... I know some people go feel like strangling me right now.

Note: I'm Marvel before DC.
Re: Doomsday Vs Hulk by kullozone(m): 7:28am On Mar 03, 2018
hadow:

Again? the way the storylines ate going all these will become boring because there will be no weak characters anymore

Exactly!
Re: Doomsday Vs Hulk by kullozone(m): 7:49am On Mar 03, 2018
MJBOLT:

What I think he mean is... eg; if in a physical fight Doomsday was decapited and he dies, decapitating him won't work a second time. Or if someone kills him by cutting off his deek, in subsequent physical fights, he won't die if his deek is cut off again. I think that's the "specifics" he was talking about.
Re: Doomsday Vs Hulk by Charmingsoul: 10:55am On Mar 03, 2018
You guys don't know Doomsday

He can adapt to any condition even in combat

Hulk in his strongest form can't defeat him

He will simply just adapt to hulk world breaker form to fight him eventually defeat him
Re: Doomsday Vs Hulk by Kingrapha(m): 8:28pm On Mar 06, 2018
Doomsday stomps.... grin
Re: Doomsday Vs Hulk by Kingrapha(m): 8:32pm On Mar 06, 2018
hadow:

actually I do, at least I know his strongest form is superman prime
Right Supes strongest form is supermanprime and hulk's strongest form is world breaker hulk
doomsday stomps tho....
Re: Doomsday Vs Hulk by hadow(m): 8:43pm On Mar 06, 2018
Kingrapha:

Right Supes strongest form is supermanprime and hulk's strongest form is world breaker hulk
doomsday stomps tho....

I thought Superman prime was Superboy
Re: Doomsday Vs Hulk by hadow(m): 8:44pm On Mar 06, 2018
Kingrapha:

doomsday stomps tho....

I thought Superman prime was Superboy
Re: Doomsday Vs Hulk by MJBOLT: 8:55pm On Mar 06, 2018
supes strongest form is thought robot,superman prime is superboy prime

Kingrapha:

Right Supes strongest form is supermanprime
and hulk's strongest form is world breaker hulk

doomsday stomps tho....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Are Convinced Black Panther Star Winston Duke Is Igbo / New Movie ---- Boss Of All Bosses (2018 Movie) - Official Trailer / Nollywood vs Hollywood? Please Spare Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.