Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive (82293 Views)

Here Are The Cars You Should NEVER Buy With REASONS Attached / Mark Zuckerberg Makes Money That Will Buy $2.5m Pagani In Just 1ยน/2 Mins / Wild Animal Found In One Of The Cars Imported From Abroad Into Ghana (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive by Skepticus: 8:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
grin

All the cars mentioned here are not worth the "foot bridge" constructed and cars boasted by senator Dino alone.

But in the typical way of raped brains ascribed to a majority of poverty-stricken and mentally-depraved Nigerians, Dino is far more intelligent and successful than these men.

Read the rest of the comments here and you'll agree with me, more.

3 Likes

Re: The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive by coolebux(m): 8:48pm On Feb 27, 2018
Seen,
Oya let us see what their wife and kids are driving
Oyibo can be deceiving sometimes

1 Like

Re: The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive by goody36: 8:49pm On Feb 27, 2018
"The millionaire next door".They live in average houses and drive average Cars.

1 Like

Re: The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive by LordIsaac(m): 8:49pm On Feb 27, 2018
But see a black man, in the person of Juneweather and his brother, Emoni...you wonder why Africa is a 3rd world continent!

1 Like

Re: The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive by BedLam: 8:50pm On Feb 27, 2018
There is nothing simple about driving the car off your choice. These guys live in multi million dollar mansions with Jewish marbles and the finest of interior decors. That's not being simple.

2 Likes

Re: The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive by BedLam: 8:51pm On Feb 27, 2018
goody36:
"The millionaire next door".They live in average houses and drive average Cars.
They don't live in average houses.
Re: The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive by redsun(m): 8:51pm On Feb 27, 2018
People that are not exactly relevant in the society are the ones that tries the most to show off or draw unnecessary attentions. Why will anybody need oyinbo made flashy cars in Nigeria that does roads or streets worthy of driving or parking state of the art cars?

1 Like

Re: The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive by ipobarecriminals: 8:51pm On Feb 27, 2018
sad those are. GREAT THINKERS. .Ours are for show off
Re: The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive by BedLam: 8:52pm On Feb 27, 2018
coolebux:
Seen,
Oya let us see what their wife and kids are driving
Oyibo can be deceiving sometimes
You go mind Op? Did Mark fly economy when he visited Nigeria? That's a step
Re: The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive by asawanathegreat(m): 8:53pm On Feb 27, 2018
Simple life to emulate
Re: The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
thesicilian:
A man that doesn't smoke or drink or carry women, still has something that is draining his money.
Yeah right, that's me.

1 Like

Re: The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 27, 2018
Simplicity at it's best cool
Re: The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 27, 2018
redsun:
People that are not exactly relevant in the society are the ones that tries the most to show off or draw unnecessary attentions. Why will anybody need oyinbo made flashy cars in Nigeria that does roads or streets worthy of driving or parking state of the art cars?
maybe you live in some poverty ravaged street in Ibadan to make this useless claim.who told you naija do not have roads to drive nice cars on?just shut up already
Re: The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive by cadre88(m): 8:56pm On Feb 27, 2018
OP, Abeg, what's the source of these prices? How can a 1993 Volvo cost $20,000? That ford truck can never be $40,000.. Bros, Abeg calm down na

1 Like

Re: The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive by oyolajuwon(m): 8:57pm On Feb 27, 2018
JON01:
Our own OBO is using $100 million 2018 range... grin

DTS all they kno aw to do spend more when dey get more and DTS y dey remain on DT level instead of moving up d ladder.
Re: The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive by martineverest(m): 8:58pm On Feb 27, 2018
pejuakinab:
Therefore?
simplicity is the keyword
Re: The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive by Reference(m): 9:01pm On Feb 27, 2018
But they have the 'money man' as well....or could it be a 'black thing'.
Re: The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive by Bamz(m): 9:02pm On Feb 27, 2018
pinnket:
angry

Men will always be different from boys because, Men do class (investments) while Boys do swagg (acquisition of liabilities and showoffs)

I remember when my padi bought ordinary EOD when him hit, I no hear word again for hostel... Him nearly toast my mama sister sef. Thank God say the engine of the car knock last last..!!

Which car Seun dey use sef?

Thank you for making me laugh. cheesy
Re: The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive by tete7000(m): 9:03pm On Feb 27, 2018
thesicilian:
A man that doesn't smoke or drink or carry women, still has something that is draining his money.

Like what?
Re: The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive by Bigframe: 9:03pm On Feb 27, 2018
It is their choice. I wont do that cool
Re: The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive by Pussyisfood: 9:03pm On Feb 27, 2018
Re: The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive by Pussyisfood: 9:04pm On Feb 27, 2018
http://listhogs.com/2017/07/19/expensive-things-mark-zuckerberg/amp/

Mark has a Pagani that costs $1.3 million.

Warren Buffett spends over 300$k a year on security.
http://www.cnbc.com/id/29680034

1 Like

Re: The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 27, 2018
gurunlocker:
I am reading this and just smiling... Even if a G boy have $30,000, the community no go rest...
I dey tell you
Re: The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive by piagetskinner(m): 9:05pm On Feb 27, 2018
na them sabi...

as a billionaire y would I drive cars that aren't fun...I love Mercedes.. so I'd go for E63AMG or G55AMG...that's simple enough for a billionaire

2 Likes

Re: The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive by infj: 9:06pm On Feb 27, 2018
You can't say they don't have mad supercars. It's just that you won't see them flaunting like others.
Even Bill Gates on Ellen show said in terms of crazy things he bought a porsche and an aircraft
Re: The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive by Harrynight(m): 9:06pm On Feb 27, 2018
According to ur post that Volvo is about N7.3m abeg abeg abeg that shit no reach 2milion.
Not even in market.

Truth is real and genuine Billionaire don't show off... They Keep Calm!

2 Likes

Re: The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive by Witnes: 9:06pm On Feb 27, 2018
They will drive d millions ones in d graves,,,rubbish! Immediately u changed address to six feet, money not longer useful. Enjoy it when u have it while those have not fight over how u spend it.

1 Like

Re: The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive by livebynite: 9:06pm On Feb 27, 2018
and i ask as always, how does this help reduce the price of garri? angry
Re: The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive by sheyizy1: 9:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
Davido should see this
Re: The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive by remedick: 9:10pm On Feb 27, 2018
HOLYDICK:
Their own choice bro.....
They can drive keke napep e no concern us
As for me am a man of sleeky styles
As long as u can afford it its not a crime

Team benzino or beema or chevy.!
you are black man...
Re: The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive by Maj196(m): 9:10pm On Feb 27, 2018
Make nobody bring that vanity shiit here oo lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Monster Car That Got People Talking / Farouq Osuolale Re-Designs Innoson Logo, Innoson Chairman Invites Him / Tips for car owners and those who are looking for a car!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.