Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,145 members, 7,807,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive (82289 Views)

Here Are The Cars You Should NEVER Buy With REASONS Attached / Mark Zuckerberg Makes Money That Will Buy $2.5m Pagani In Just 1ยน/2 Mins / Wild Animal Found In One Of The Cars Imported From Abroad Into Ghana (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive by Jakumo(m): 6:36am On Mar 03, 2018
Before we get too carried away condemning the "black man" for being ostentatious and reckless with expenditure, it is worth remembering that as a general rule, generalities can be inaccurate.

Take for example former Tonight Show host and comedian Jay Leno, whose car collection fills WAREHOUSES, and is renowned the world over. From classic Mustangs to brand new Ferrari, McLarens, Mercedes and Porches, there are few performance cars that are not included in Jay Leno's collection.

Granted, Mr. Leno is not PERSONALLY vain, in that he is virtually always dressed in blue jeans and a blue denim work-shirt, the fact is that when it comes to cars, no expense is spared by Mr. Leno, once he spots a potential new addition to his vast collection, all of which are maintained in excellent working condition by teams of tenured mechanics.

So while the likes of Warren Buffet and the Walton family may have opted for modest, cheap and low-key vehicles in which to drive about, there are other far less wealthy people of ALL races, who simply love cars, and cannot stop buying them.

As a personal example, while Jay Leno's gardener probably makes far more money than I could ever envision, I still choose to maintain a small fleet of older Mercedes V8-powered cars, because I love the brand name, the build quality, the power and the handling that characterizes these fine examples of German engineering.

So, to those of you expressing indignation over the extravagance and materialism of the "black man", I say verily unto thee, that race is NOT the deciding factor here, when it comes to personal preference in vehicle ownership.

2 Likes

Re: The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive by akigbemaru: 4:17am On Mar 07, 2018
Jakumo:
Before we get too carried away condemning the "black man" for being ostentatious and reckless with expenditure, it is worth remembering that as a general rule, generalities can be inaccurate.

Take for example former Tonight Show host and comedian Jay Leno, whose car collection fills WAREHOUSES, and is renowned the world over. From classic Mustangs to brand new Ferrari, McLarens, Mercedes and Porches, there are few performance cars that are not included in Jay Leno's collection.

Granted, Mr. Leno is not PERSONALLY vain, in that he is virtually always dressed in blue jeans and a blue denim work-shirt, the fact is that when it comes to cars, no expense is spared by Mr. Leno, once he spots a potential new addition to his vast collection, all of which are maintained in excellent working condition by teams of tenured mechanics.

So while the likes of Warren Buffet and the Walton family may have opted for modest, cheap and low-key vehicles in which to drive about, there are other far less wealthy people of ALL races, who simply love cars, and cannot stop buying them.

As a personal example, while Jay Leno's gardener probably makes far more money than I could ever envision, I still choose to maintain a small fleet of older Mercedes V8-powered cars, because I love the brand name, the build quality, the power and the handling that characterizes these fine examples of German engineering.

So, to those of you expressing indignation over the extravagance and materialism of the "black man", I say verily unto thee, that race is NOT the deciding factor here, when it comes to personal preference in vehicle ownership.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Monster Car That Got People Talking / Farouq Osuolale Re-Designs Innoson Logo, Innoson Chairman Invites Him / Tips for car owners and those who are looking for a car!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.