Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Nairaland She Raped Me!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland She Raped Me!!! (5037 Views)

She Raped Me / She Raped Me / She Raped Me And Begged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland She Raped Me!!! by klosety45: 7:58pm On Feb 27, 2018
She raped me. Tied me to the bed. Hold my hands when i was in extreme pains. Giggled my dick and his puzzy savoured all of it. As if that was not enough i was enjoying it when all of a sudden she brought out a dagger and told me to stop screaming with that ushhh sound or else she would scrub off my di$k with the knife, i had to yield. She kept on hitting me back to back like a new G wagon. Now my peni$ is all bruised. Am not going to take this personal that was why i had to report it to nairaland. I will be getting a police report soon.
Re: Nairaland She Raped Me!!! by CastedAyo: 8:02pm On Feb 27, 2018
OP you need sense!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland She Raped Me!!! by Annibel(f): 8:05pm On Feb 27, 2018
so you no dey shame say girl rape you... imagine
Re: Nairaland She Raped Me!!! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 27, 2018
Should be hershamed of ursef woman rape u,u couldn't even shift her womb with ur erect dick

1 Like

Re: Nairaland She Raped Me!!! by Equal2DeTask(m): 8:06pm On Feb 27, 2018
This one na generational madness

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland She Raped Me!!! by BlissB(f): 8:06pm On Feb 27, 2018
Nor be only Bruised...After enjoying the act of duplorplor finish u won disturb us abi?
Re: Nairaland She Raped Me!!! by donstan18: 8:13pm On Feb 27, 2018
Bantam:
Should be hershamed of ursef woman rape u,u couldn't even shift her womb with ur erect dick
Annibel:
so you no dey shame say girl rape you... imagine
BlissB:
Nor be only Bruised...After enjoying the act of duplorplor finish u won disturb us abi?

Hope you all would have said the same, had it been reverse was the case?

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland She Raped Me!!! by MhizAJ(f): 8:24pm On Feb 27, 2018
You are so lucky

1 Like

Re: Nairaland She Raped Me!!! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 27, 2018
in Nigeria no one ever feels/believes a man can be raped

1 Like

Re: Nairaland She Raped Me!!! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 27, 2018
MhizAJ:
You are so lucky
How?
Re: Nairaland She Raped Me!!! by BlissB(f): 8:26pm On Feb 27, 2018
donstan18:

Dearie....the gist doesn't sound real to me so the response is not real too
Re: Nairaland She Raped Me!!! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 27, 2018
donstan18:

Sad, isn't it... I was thinking that.
Re: Nairaland She Raped Me!!! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 27, 2018
greiboy:
in Nigeria no one ever feels/believes a man can be raped

That's why lil boys get molested and it becomes some right of passage, instead of child abuse. It's all around Africa, that mentality. It's sick.
Re: Nairaland She Raped Me!!! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 27, 2018
BlissB:
Why wasn't it :real' to you? What will have made the gist real to you?
Re: Nairaland She Raped Me!!! by Ontoog(m): 8:30pm On Feb 27, 2018
If this is real,sorry and go report her...
If this is fake, lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland She Raped Me!!! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 27, 2018
Dimples129:

That's why lil boys get molested and it becomes some right of passage, instead of child abuse. It's all around Africa, that mentality. It's sick.
Exactly, even the law on sanctuary rape in Nigeria is almost gender specific. I guess the women activist who pushed the law didn't take into consideration that young boys are raped in Nigeria as much as young girls.
Re: Nairaland She Raped Me!!! by BlissB(f): 8:38pm On Feb 27, 2018
greiboy:
Why wasn't it :real' to you? What will have made the gist real to you?
Tied him to the bed scrub his dick like a new G-wagon....if e pain am well well e for nor use some terms and he would have given us the whole gist of how it happened.....you can't just come here and tell me she raped me and tied me to the bed!!!.....
Re: Nairaland She Raped Me!!! by donstan18: 8:39pm On Feb 27, 2018
BlissB:

How do you mean "Real"?

I ask again, had it been reverse was that case, whether real or not, would you have commented such?
Re: Nairaland She Raped Me!!! by donstan18: 8:39pm On Feb 27, 2018
BlissB:
Tied him to the bed scrub his dick like a new G-wagon....if e pain am well well e for nor use some terms and he would have given us the whole gist of how it happened.....you can't just come here and tell me she raped me and tied me to the bed!!!.....

What if this OP is a kid?
Re: Nairaland She Raped Me!!! by BlissB(f): 8:43pm On Feb 27, 2018
donstan18:

How do you mean "Real"?

I ask again, had it been reverse was that case, whether real or not, would you have commented such?
My comment will determine how I sense the post so its negative because it doesn't sound true and I hope this ends your questioning because I don't owe you any explanation...
Re: Nairaland She Raped Me!!! by donstan18: 8:43pm On Feb 27, 2018
Dimples129:

Sad, isn't it... I was thinking that.

Very annoying...Very very.

Lil boys do get raped by matured ladies, even matured guys can be drugged as well to get raped.
Re: Nairaland She Raped Me!!! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 27, 2018
BlissB:
So assuming he was terrified and suffering from emotional trauma, you expected him to take his time to type a long epistle, detailing everything that happened like a novelist.

I will expect you make similar observations when next a lady has a similar experience.

You also don't see him being knocked out by drugs before being tied up, which will have been the only rational way an average Nigerian girl could over power a Nigerian guy
Re: Nairaland She Raped Me!!! by BlissB(f): 8:44pm On Feb 27, 2018
donstan18:

What if this OP is a kid?
Oga Kid or no Kid this story is not true
Re: Nairaland She Raped Me!!! by Mandrake007(m): 8:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
you're just displaying your sick,depraved rape fantasy, ,rape is not funny,stop appropriating and promoting rape culture dumbo.
Re: Nairaland She Raped Me!!! by donstan18: 8:50pm On Feb 27, 2018
BlissB:
My comment will determine how I sense the post so its negative because it doesn't sound true and I hope this ends your questioning because I don't owe you any explanation...

You owe me no explanation, do well to know that people won't owe you any explanation when they'll give a similar reply whenever you find yourself in OP's situation.

undecided embarassed
Re: Nairaland She Raped Me!!! by donstan18: 8:51pm On Feb 27, 2018
BlissB:

undecided
Re: Nairaland She Raped Me!!! by BlissB(f): 8:52pm On Feb 27, 2018
donstan18:

You owe me no explanation, do well to know that people won't owe you any explanation when they'll give a similar reply whenever you find yourself in OP's situation.

undecided embarassed
Okay....Thank you
Re: Nairaland She Raped Me!!! by Smily202(m): 8:53pm On Feb 27, 2018
BlissB:

Mista woman Shut the Bleep up. Weather real or not if reverse is the case , what r you gonna say ?? Many of u just believe guys can't be rape ba.
Re: Nairaland She Raped Me!!! by BlissB(f): 8:55pm On Feb 27, 2018
greiboy:
So assuming he was terrified and suffering from emotional trauma, you expected him to take his time to type a long epistle, detailing everything that happened like a novelist.

I will expect you make similar observations when next a lady have similar experience.

You also don't see him being knocked out by drugs before being tied up, which will have been the only rational way an average Nigerian girl could over power a Nigerian guy
My dear there is a way I connect with posts or stories....since that connection is not there then this is not real....please deal with my opinion and if you cannot then let it slide
Re: Nairaland She Raped Me!!! by donstan18: 8:56pm On Feb 27, 2018
BlissB:
Okay....Thank you
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nairaland She Raped Me!!! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 27, 2018
MhizAJ:
You are so lucky
how is he Lucky? if it is a girl that was rape(although I don't believe this story) u will come online and be typing trash, stop trying to be like biacan u are too old 4 that.
Re: Nairaland She Raped Me!!! by BlissB(f): 8:57pm On Feb 27, 2018
Smily202:

Mista woman Shut the Bleep up. Weather real or not if reverse is the case , what r you gonna say ?? Many of u just believe guys can't be rape ba.
and Sir, I have done that so you can continue bleeping

(1) (2) (Reply)

Real Men Don't Complain About Women's Behaviour. This is what they do. / Pretty Girl Waste School Fees Pics / Do U Think It Is Possible For Seun To Get A Wife From Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.