Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,596,021 members, 6,022,982 topics. Date: Monday, 30 November 2020 at 12:01 AM

Easiest Way To Learn And Trade Crypto Currencies - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Easiest Way To Learn And Trade Crypto Currencies (2280 Views)

Make Money From Crypto Currencies / Judesk.com Nairaland Customer Support-buy And Sell Your E-currencies / Crypto Currencies Buy And Sell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easiest Way To Learn And Trade Crypto Currencies by Mathias2015(m): 8:00pm On Feb 27, 2018
DigitalTrendsBiz is a guru when it comes to Crypto currencies trading.
What We Do.

We provide Education and signal for crypto currency investors and new ways to trade with Bitcoin, Eth, Dash, Litecoin and other 30 altcoins to make profit. DTB teaches you to trade profitably on your own and anywhere! With live trading webinars, access to a private community, online video education and much more.
BENEFITS;
>Trade Like A PRO. Get the right training you need and Trade like a PRO. Put money into your pocket daily. You are not left alone as we keep watching you and doing it with you. We succeed together!

>LIVE Webinars, Learn from a professional, follow his trades and ask questions. There is no better way to learn how to trade Crypto Currency than learning and following a professional! Watch our trainers trade live on every webinar.
>Full Crypto Currency Training Course Archive, When you join, you get immediate access to our entire Crypto Currency and Forex training archive that is updating with the trends.
>ROBUST SECURITY, Trade using the most secure platforms in the market.
>Be Informed, Do not be an ignorant investor. Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it. Charles R. Swindoll.
> Digital Blaze Solution, Our hands-free trading system provides access to a profitable system for ANYONE. Dont get held back by your busy schedule, Just an information can make the different.
Invited by Aboyi Mathias. (username-Alech2015) For enquiries call/whatsapp 08037440356. Every Monday 8pm is our zoom meeting. The link will be posted here for everyone to join a day before the zoom meeting
Re: Easiest Way To Learn And Trade Crypto Currencies by Ozed71: 11:57pm On Feb 27, 2018
Believe me... I'm a sincere person... I buy gift card at a very good rate call or WhatsApp me on 08107159187
Re: Easiest Way To Learn And Trade Crypto Currencies by Mathias2015(m): 3:24pm On Feb 28, 2018
AS A TRADER YOU NEED TO KNOW ALL THIS THINGS AS A GUIDE. Altcoin – a cryptocurrency that acts as an alternative to Bitcoin.

Bagholding – when you hold onto a cryptocurrency that continues to decrease in value until it becomes worthless.

Bearish – characterized by falling market price.

Blockchain – the public, decentralized ledger in a cryptocurrency network that records all transactions of that cryptocurrency.

Breakout – when market price moves passed a predefined support or resistance level.

Bullish – characterized by rising market price.

Buy Wall – a huge buy order that prevents market price from going down until that entire buy order is complete.

Buying Pressure – occurs when the majority of traders are buying, indicating that the majority think the market price will increase.

Circulating Supply – the number of coins that are circulating in the market and available for spending or trading.

Commodity Money – a currency whose value comes from the commodity from which it is made.

Cryptography – the study and practice of secret communication.

Cryptocurrency – digital currencies that utilize encryption and cryptography to control the generation of new units of currency as well as secure and verify transactions of that currency.

Double-spending – the risk that digital currency can be spent twice (or more).

Dump – when a person or group sell a bunch of coins at a market value, driving the price of the coins down.

Fiat Money – a currency established by government regulation.

Hard Wallet – a physical offline storage device that stores cryptocurrencies.

HODL – a meme that emerged from the Bitcoin Talk forum. It has permeated crypto terminology since. HODL is just a typo for “Hold”.

Initial Coin Offering – a crowdfunded release of a new cryptocurrency.

Market Capitalization – the total dollar market value of a coin’s circulating supply.

Mining – the process of verifying and adding transactions to the blockchain.

Peer-to-Peer Network – a network of computers that share files and resources.

Proof-of-work – a measure to prevent denial of service attacks and achieve distributed consensus on a cryptocurrency blockchain by requiring some type of work from a service requestor.

Proof-of-stake – a measure to prevent denial of service attacks and achieve distributed consensus on a cryptocurrency blockchain by requiring ownership of a certain amount of cryptocurrency.

Pump – when a person or group with lots of money buy a bunch of coins at market value, driving the price of the coins up.

Resistance Level – a price point in which upward price movement is resisted due to market conditions.

Satoshi/Sats (unit) – the smallest unit of Bitcoin recorded on the blockchain, named in honor of the creator of Bitcoin, Satoshi Nakamoto. (1 satoshi = 0.00000001 BTC)

Sell Wall – a huge sell order that prevents the market price from going up until that entire sell order is complete.

Selling Pressure – occurs when the majority of traders are selling, indicating that the majority think the market price will decrease.

Shill – someone who over hypes a cryptocurrency that is usually a scam.

Soft Wallet – software used to store cryptocurrencies either on PC, mobile devices, or online.

Support Level – a price point in which downward price movement is resisted due to market conditions.

The Flippening – the moment that Ethereum surpasses Bitcoin in total market cap.

Trading Volume – the total amount of crypto that was traded during a certain period of time.

Whale – people (or a group) that have enough capital – usually in the millions – to make huge orders that can manipulate the market to a degree
Re: Easiest Way To Learn And Trade Crypto Currencies by Mathias2015(m): 11:01pm On Feb 28, 2018
Join our free zoom meeting from anywhere in the world by 8pm every Monday. Don't miss it. https://digitaltrendsbiz.com/?u=Alech2015. Sign up and join our zoom meeting with a link that will be sent here
Re: Easiest Way To Learn And Trade Crypto Currencies by Ysakaws1: 3:07am On Mar 01, 2018
Mathias2015:
AS A TRADER YOU NEED TO KNOW ALL THIS THINGS AS A GUIDE. Altcoin – a cryptocurrency that acts as an alternative to Bitcoin.

Bagholding – when you hold onto a cryptocurrency that continues to decrease in value until it becomes worthless.

Bearish – characterized by falling market price.

Blockchain – the public, decentralized ledger in a cryptocurrency network that records all transactions of that cryptocurrency.

Breakout – when market price moves passed a predefined support or resistance level.

Bullish – characterized by rising market price.

Buy Wall – a huge buy order that prevents market price from going down until that entire buy order is complete.

Buying Pressure – occurs when the majority of traders are buying, indicating that the majority think the market price will increase.

Circulating Supply – the number of coins that are circulating in the market and available for spending or trading.

Commodity Money – a currency whose value comes from the commodity from which it is made.

Cryptography – the study and practice of secret communication.

Cryptocurrency – digital currencies that utilize encryption and cryptography to control the generation of new units of currency as well as secure and verify transactions of that currency.

Double-spending – the risk that digital currency can be spent twice (or more).

Dump – when a person or group sell a bunch of coins at a market value, driving the price of the coins down.

Fiat Money – a currency established by government regulation.

Hard Wallet – a physical offline storage device that stores cryptocurrencies.

HODL – a meme that emerged from the Bitcoin Talk forum. It has permeated crypto terminology since. HODL is just a typo for “Hold”.

Initial Coin Offering – a crowdfunded release of a new cryptocurrency.

Market Capitalization – the total dollar market value of a coin’s circulating supply.

Mining – the process of verifying and adding transactions to the blockchain.

Peer-to-Peer Network – a network of computers that share files and resources.

Proof-of-work – a measure to prevent denial of service attacks and achieve distributed consensus on a cryptocurrency blockchain by requiring some type of work from a service requestor.

Proof-of-stake – a measure to prevent denial of service attacks and achieve distributed consensus on a cryptocurrency blockchain by requiring ownership of a certain amount of cryptocurrency.

Pump – when a person or group with lots of money buy a bunch of coins at market value, driving the price of the coins up.

Resistance Level – a price point in which upward price movement is resisted due to market conditions.

Satoshi/Sats (unit) – the smallest unit of Bitcoin recorded on the blockchain, named in honor of the creator of Bitcoin, Satoshi Nakamoto. (1 satoshi = 0.00000001 BTC)

Sell Wall – a huge sell order that prevents the market price from going up until that entire sell order is complete.

Selling Pressure – occurs when the majority of traders are selling, indicating that the majority think the market price will decrease.

Shill – someone who over hypes a cryptocurrency that is usually a scam.

Soft Wallet – software used to store cryptocurrencies either on PC, mobile devices, or online.

Support Level – a price point in which downward price movement is resisted due to market conditions.

The Flippening – the moment that Ethereum surpasses Bitcoin in total market cap.

Trading Volume – the total amount of crypto that was traded during a certain period of time.

Whale – people (or a group) that have enough capital – usually in the millions – to make huge orders that can manipulate the market to a degree
My qustion is, with the way altcoins are declining, are you still making steady profits?
Re: Easiest Way To Learn And Trade Crypto Currencies by Mathias2015(m): 3:48pm On Mar 01, 2018
Ysakaws1:

My qustion is, with the way altcoins are declining, are you still making steady profits?
Bitcoin and altcoins do normally make an upwards trend and down trend in every 24 hrs. So, in which ever trend they make a Crypto trader makes profit from it.
Re: Easiest Way To Learn And Trade Crypto Currencies by Nikflow96(m): 6:38pm On Mar 01, 2018
please if you deal in iTunes card. kindly contact me on 081871018190 Thanks
Re: Easiest Way To Learn And Trade Crypto Currencies by Ysakaws1: 11:38pm On Mar 01, 2018
Mathias2015:

Bitcoin and altcoins do normally make an upwards trend and down trend in every 24 hrs. So, in which ever trend they make a Crypto trader makes profit from it.
If you are a bona fide trader, you should understand what I am saying by now. The altcoins are currently going off trends and rather going down daily. It is ver hard to profit now and adviseable to pause trading. Wanted to just know if you are still manoeuvring through the trades.
Re: Easiest Way To Learn And Trade Crypto Currencies by Mathias2015(m): 8:47am On Mar 02, 2018
WHAO! some are looking for an opportunity to change their lives, some are criticizing crypto currency and bitcoin, some are making money daily with it. Crypto Experts will be LIVE in Port Harcourt, on Fri 2nd Mar 2018, 12pm @ Royal Charlin Hotel, opp NDDC, Aba Rd P.H. Dont Miss It. Invited by Aboyi Mathias, for enquiries Call/WhatsApp 08037440356
Re: Easiest Way To Learn And Trade Crypto Currencies by Mathias2015(m): 9:28pm On Mar 02, 2018
If we can spent 6 years in primary school, 6 years in secondary school and 4 or 5 years in high institutions, plus 1 year in service. All 17,18 or 19years.(in terms of strike). And the sad story is that you're coming into a labour market that is already filled to the beam. Were by 1000 people will be running after only 5 vacancies. What a pity country we found ourselves. Crypto currencies trading is the way out. Get yourself a sound Crypto education, and the sky is your starting point. Forget the redddddd in the Coinmarketcap, somebody out there is reaping from it. Just know the secret that's all.
Re: Easiest Way To Learn And Trade Crypto Currencies by Mathias2015(m): 9:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
#BTG (All major exchanges)

➡️ BUY 0.0090 to 0.0095

➡️ TAKE PROFIT ZONES

�TP1= 0.010
�TP2= 0.015
�TP3= 0.020
�TP4= 0.030. My free Sunday signal
Re: Easiest Way To Learn And Trade Crypto Currencies by Mathias2015(m): 3:35pm On Mar 08, 2018
Tomorrow is another great day of our training. This 21th century is no longer the course and grade you graduated With again. But we're living in the world of information. You may have all the knowledge and technical know how. But if you don't have the information, believe me it would be hard for you to achieve that dream. Information rules the world. People are making money with Crypto trading. One coin alone can make you a millionaire.
Crypto Experts will be LIVE in Port Harcourt, on Fri 9 Mar 2018, 12pm @ Royal Charlin Hotel, opp GLO/NDDC, Aba Rd P.H. Dont Miss It. Invited by Aboyi Mathias. FOR enquiries call/WhatsApp 08037440356
Re: Easiest Way To Learn And Trade Crypto Currencies by Mathias2015(m): 10:26pm On Mar 09, 2018
A new way to Earn extra income. Its the Crypto revolution Mega summit. Come and learn how to be making money through trading of Crypto currencies. The jackpot of this 21st century, same city and venue @ Royal Charlin Hotel. opp NDDC Aba Rd, Port Harcourt. Saturday 10th Mar, 2018, 3pm. Dont miss out and regret later. RESERVE ur space. invited by Mathias. For enquiries call/WhatsApp 08037440356
Re: Easiest Way To Learn And Trade Crypto Currencies by Mathias2015(m): 7:31pm On Mar 22, 2018
Good day all, I'm here to tell you that, we should stop blaming the government and take part of the blame on ourselves. Digitaltrendsbiz is training many people to become professional Crypto currencies traders. Why not be among the early birds to grab this opportunity. Somebody grab the opportunity in 2008 with $27 and made $887m in 2016 when Bitcoin first came out. Bitcoin may be high now, but do you know that you can make that amount now with other Crypto currencies that are cheap now. How is that possible? Digital Trendsbiz will show you.
GET READY FOR PORT HARCOURT, MEGA CRYPTO BLAST. @ Royal Charlin Hotel, Opp NDDC. Aba Rd, P.H. March 23 2018, 12noon. Very Explosive Eye opening session. If you can not come, tell a friend to come. Do you know how to trade? You don't know it all. You need more knowledge and secret to consistent profits in Crypto currencies trading world. Register with this link. http://Digitaltrendsbiz.com/alech2015. Invited by Mathias, For enquiries call/WhatsApp 08037440356
Re: Easiest Way To Learn And Trade Crypto Currencies by Mathias2015(m): 11:17pm On Apr 01, 2018
Tomorrow is that day that can change the fortune of your financial life. That life changing information that you may be looking for could be found in this seminar tomorrow. 'Had I know' is the ever cry of those that refuses to grap opportunities, at the right time. Crypto currency trading and Blockchain Technology is the boom right now. Take it or leave.
Re: Easiest Way To Learn And Trade Crypto Currencies by Mathias2015(m): 11:39pm On Apr 03, 2018
WHY YOU SHOULD INVEST IN CRYPTO CURRENCY
crypto currency is an amazing technology that is revolutionizing the financial system. the technology has a lot of potentials.

Below is a checklist of why i think you should invest in crypto currency.

1. It can be used to send money to anyone in the world with even visting a bank, with little or no cost at all.

2. Trading crypto currency will make you become self employed.

3. It is an investment asset because its value tend to increase over time.

4. you can purchase goods and services with it.

5.it solves real life problem
Re: Easiest Way To Learn And Trade Crypto Currencies by Mathias2015(m): 12:01am On Apr 13, 2018
Some crypto users gave up because of many shady investments platforms coming up everyday.
Now, read I make huge naira every day with my smart phone.
Cryptocurrency trading is even more powerful than ponzi schemes and can make you millions of dollars if you play the card well.
when I hear people say they can't venture into a project simply because they have lost a lot of money.It pains me, I have lost and made good amount of money online also. You do not have to seat back and keep thinking about your losses from morning to evening. Try out something new and Never give up.
Friday April 13, 12noon is still our seminar day in the city of port Harcourt at the same venue above
Re: Easiest Way To Learn And Trade Crypto Currencies by Mathias2015(m): 10:01am On Apr 28, 2018
I was going through the net and I captured this headline that says: 'BITCOIN COMPANY IN CALABAR SHOCK CUSTOMERS, DISAPPEARED WITH MILLIONS'
I couldn't believed at first, so I called a friend in calabar and asked him about this news. He screamed yes is true and even said that a friend was even a victim with his #1.5m flew into thin air with this scammers. That he went into hiding presently because he borrowed the #1m from a cooperative society. The holy book said, ' my people perish for lack of wisdom. http://naijaparrot.com/bitcoin-company-in-calabar-shocks-customers-disappears-with-millions/.
I feel sick that day, I began to imaging how many people in Nigeria have fall preyed to this scammers in one way or the other using Bitcoin as a bait to lured their victims. Bitcoin and Crypto currency is a genuine business if done in the right way.
Many occasion they will come up with something like this, Bring your money we will trade for you at the end of the month we give you 30%. Bring your money into Cloud mining, you will be getting 5% every day in your wallet. Bring your money a machine will mine/trade for you. Buy a Robot that will trade for you 24/7 with 100% every day, Etc. Just promising an empty mouth watering thing that's never there, and people will willingly take their hard earn money to them. I called it 'IGNORANCE'.
Something that you can do by yourself which is not a Rocket science, you allow a 'no worth it' to put you in a state of suicide option. Too bad. That 30% your looking for in a month I got 53.47% one day from a coin called ZCLASSIC yesterday.
Go to www.coinmarketcap.com, search for ZCLASSIC and see if I'm lying. That is one coin out of many that are doing well in coinmarketcap.

Come and learn how to take charge of your hard earn money. DIGITALTRENDSBIZ IS THE SOLUTION. You know how to reach me.
Thank you DTB for opening the eyes of my heart not to fall prey or victim to this fraudsters. Long live DTB.
Re: Easiest Way To Learn And Trade Crypto Currencies by Mathias2015(m): 11:11pm On Apr 29, 2018
Good evening friends, in my last post I discussed some ways that scammers are using to victimized people today in the name of Bitcoin and Crypto currency. Another one I want to discuss with us today is
ICO- Initial Coin Offer.
In 2017, 902 ico projects were tracked:

142 failed before raising funds.
276 failed after fundraising.
a further 113 were considered “semi-failed” – either the team ceased communication on social media or the project’s community was deemed too insignificant to be considered a sustainable project.

This means that 59% of token events last year were confirmed – or likely-to-be confirmed – failures. And that’s despite the fact that those ‘failures’ managed to raise a whopping $233 million between them!

Read 6 ways to spot an ico scam
https://www.techbullion.com/6-ways-to-spot-an-ico-scam/. ICO is a good way to make fortune if one buy a potential coin but be careful venturing into it.
So, what is the Questions to ask before selecting a good ICOs.
1- Is the company legit?
2- Do they solve a real problem?
3- Is there a demand for their offer or Solution.?
4- Do they have a unique selling proportion?
5- Is the roadmap realistic? (Or future dreams?).
6- Does the company already have customers or Cooperation?
7- How much is the total supply of coins/tokens? Etc. So, how can you know all this, Digitaltrendsbiz is the solution. Digitaltrendsbiz is running all this training both online and offline. So, distance is not a barrier. Why not join our free zoom meeting tomorrow Monday 30 April by 8pm Nigeria time via Digitaltrendsbiz. Download zoom from Google play store from andriod phone or join directly through your laptop. You can Join through
this link . https://zoom.us/j/507928796. And our mega seminar is coming up on Tuesday 1st May 2018, 1st section 11am, 2nd section 2pm at Royal Charlin Hotel, opp NDDC/GLO Aba road Port Harcourt. For enquiry call/WhatsApp 08037440356. You're all invited. And Enugu seminar is coming on the 5th of May. The venue will be communicated to us here.
Re: Easiest Way To Learn And Trade Crypto Currencies by Mathias2015(m): 8:01pm On Apr 30, 2018
Good evening friends, our free zoom meeting tonight is building up. Join by 8pm, the link is up there.
And don't forget our Port Harcourt seminar tomorrow, this 21st century is driven by information. What you don't know is bigger than you.
Don't relay on only your certificate, let information be your second certificate. Word of wisdom.
Re: Easiest Way To Learn And Trade Crypto Currencies by Mathias2015(m): 7:51am On May 01, 2018
Good morning friends, welcoming you all to today's CRYPTO CURRENCY TRADING AND BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY SUMMIT in the city of Port Harcourt. Happy workers day....
Re: Easiest Way To Learn And Trade Crypto Currencies by Mathias2015(m): 11:23pm On May 01, 2018
Good evening friends, hope the workers day went well. The port Harcourt seminar was a bomb today. People are hungry to know how Bitcoin, Crypto currency and Blockchain technology works.

The train is moving to Enugu.

SEMINAR, SEMINAR, SEMINAR.....
DIGITALTRENDSBIZ IS HOLDING A SUMMIT ON 'CRYPTO CURRENCY TRADING AND BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY. VENUE- CELEBRITIES FAST FOOD, OPP SHOPRITE, ENUGU STATE. DATE- SATURDAY 5TH OF MAY -2018. TIME- 10AM. For enquiry call/WhatsApp 08037440356
Re: Easiest Way To Learn And Trade Crypto Currencies by Mathias2015(m): 2:31pm On May 03, 2018
DigitalTrendsBiz, the No 1 platform in
* Making Crypto Currency Education Simple and Fun.
* Helping every member to become a Champion Trader.
* Learn to put your money to work.
WHAT DIGITAL TRENDSBIZ WILL TEACH YOU.
* Crypto portfolio management
* Crypto education.
* Crypto trade alert/signals, telling you which Crypto to Buy/Sell.
* LIVE training.
* Innovative Crypto trading tools.
* Crypto Analysis.
* Crypto ICO Alert.
* Innovative ICO Trading secrets.
* Have access to LIVE WEBINARS On Crypto trade.
* Daily/weekly trade signals by e-mail or SMS.
* Free gift of coins every months. Etc.
Remember our upcoming seminar in Enugu, at Celebrities Fast Food, opp SHOPRITE IMT Enugu. Saturday 5-5-2018. 10am
Don't miss this opportunity.
Re: Easiest Way To Learn And Trade Crypto Currencies by Mathias2015(m): 8:42pm On May 04, 2018
Good evening friends, tomorrow is just by the corner, whereby top secret in the Crypto world will be unfold by expert that knows how the game is play Will be live on stage to present it to you.

Enugu Crypto currency investment summit is holding at Celebrities fast food, opp SHOPRITE IMT Enugu. 10am. You all are welcome
Re: Easiest Way To Learn And Trade Crypto Currencies by Mathias2015(m): 7:58pm On May 21, 2018
oin our free zoom meeting by 8.10pm this night through this link . https://zoom.us/j/507928796
Re: Easiest Way To Learn And Trade Crypto Currencies by Mathias2015(m): 10:21am On May 27, 2018
In 1990, Shina Peters built a house with N20 million naira; the same year Jim Ovia started Zenith Bank with the same amount.

Today, you and I don't have a room in Shina's house but I have an account in Jim's bank and probably you do too.

Shina's house was built in Iju Lagos and remains there till date.
Jim's bank started in a corner and now has over 500 branches in Nigeria, and many international branches.

Millions upon millions transact business in Jim's bank daily.
Shina's house is becoming dilapidated...in 2015, he SPENT more money to renovate the house and bought a Nissan Pathfinder with N10 million...additional liability, while in the same 2015, Jim's bank MADE a profit of N105.7 billion.

Zenith bank employs hundreds of thousands, and feeds their families.

This is the difference between Assets and Liability. If you buy a car for N20 million today, in 20 years time, you will be ashamed to drive it. On the other hand, if you invest that same amount in a lucrative business or in an asset, It may be worth billions in 20 years. ( Jim Ovia is now worth $980 million dollars, with the official dollar rate of N320, that means he is worth N313 BILLION NAIRA because of an investment of N20 million).

Spend the little money you have today wisely. Some people driving expensive cars today, are not aware that they are driving their future and the future of their children. Some people carrying iphone7 today, may not be aware that they are carrying their future.

When you are young, don't spend money. Invest it.
Every penny in your hand is like a seed, you can decide to eat it, or sow it. When you sow it, it will bear much more seeds later in future.

If this post make sense to you, please encourage someone else by Introducing him/her to this wonderful life changing business and investment opportunity in 'CRYPTO CURRENCY TRADING AND BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY' by DIGITAL TRENDS BIZ(DTB), which training is taking place at Royal Charline Hotel opposite GLO/NDDC Aba road Port Harcourt. 1st section 11am, 2nd section 2pm. For enquiry call/WhatsApp 08037440356.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Re: Easiest Way To Learn And Trade Crypto Currencies by Mathias2015(m): 7:46pm On May 28, 2018
. *Good day friends*

You have to be smart about this before it spreads everywhere.Testimonies everywhere.

Tomorrow you will discover how to change your financial history in the next six(6) months. Digitaltrendsbiz is organizing yet another mega seminar in the city of Port Harcourt. At Charlin hotel opp NDDC/Glo aba road. 11am 1st section, 2pm 2nd section. Don't be left out. For enquiry call/WhatsApp Mathias on 08037440356
Re: Easiest Way To Learn And Trade Crypto Currencies by suelamar: 9:38am On Jun 06, 2018
https://icoschedulers.com/ should be good. If they realize their idea, a lot of people will become happier.
Re: Easiest Way To Learn And Trade Crypto Currencies by miguelgarcia: 3:26am On Jun 10, 2018
Cryptocurrencies are not like buying currency pairs like english pound to rand, euro to dollar, where we know economic indicators of each country. on the other hand, Bitcoin and altcoins do not normally make an upwards trend and down trend in every 24 hours and you do not know why their fluctuation happens
Re: Easiest Way To Learn And Trade Crypto Currencies by Mathias2015(m): 5:25pm On Jun 17, 2018
DIGITALTRENDSBIZ MEGA SEMINAR.
Topic- CRYPTO CURRENCY INVESTMENT AND BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY IN THIS 21ST CENTURY.
Tomorrow Monday by 12noon we are having the first Digital Trends seminar in our office, suite 1, 2nd floor, 172 Aba Rd, by waterlines bus stop, Port Harcourt.
For enquiry call/WhatsApp Mathias on 08037440356

(1) (2) (Reply)

Be Your Own Boss. Run An Online Dating/social Networking Site / Baby Milestone Boards For Photoshoots And Lovely Memories By @craftsandgiftsng / Any Dealers In Shea Butter ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 195
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.