Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Adekunle Gold Dedicates New Music Video To His Late Younger Sister - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Adekunle Gold Dedicates New Music Video To His Late Younger Sister (399 Views)

The Cobra My Younger Brother Killed In Our Village (Photos) / One For Olu, One For Tagbo�” – Davido Dedicates AFRIMMA Win To Late Friends / Man Mourns His Late American Friend Who Got Pregnant Durin Her Visit To Edo.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Dedicates New Music Video To His Late Younger Sister by Cyrilbenz(m): 9:04pm On Feb 27, 2018
Adekunle Gold dedicates new music video to his late younger sister
Adekunle Gold dedicates new video to his late sister.
Nigerian singer, Adekunle Gold has revealed that he dedicated his new music video ”ire” to his late younger sister, Busayo . He shared a picture of the lady and narrated how she was almost like his twin sister cos she was always clinging to him. He also spoke of how much of a good singer she was before she died of heart complication.
Read his words below.
“For Busayo”
Who is Busayo?
I’ve been getting this question a lot. Busayo is my sister. We lost her in 2011 to a Heart Complication. I’m fiercely protective of my family but I didn’t think I could skip out one of my favorite memories or people in life.
Busayo was symbolically represented by the little girl skipping around me in the video as that is who she was in real life.
She never left my side, matter of fact, she was my younger twin. We looked alike and she could sing for the whole of AFRICA.
In my heart, I believe I sing for the both of us; It was only right that I dedicated the video to her memory…
#decodingire #ire

CONTINUE READING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
http://www.benzhub.com/2018/02/adekunle-gold-dedicates-new-music-video.html
Re: Adekunle Gold Dedicates New Music Video To His Late Younger Sister by livebynite: 9:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
and i ask as always, how does this help reduce the price of garri? angry

(1) (Reply)

Best Product Reviews / Re: Ladi Adebutu’s Unguarded Outbursts / Dana Airline Must Be Band From Operating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.