Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,810 members, 7,806,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Meet The Criteria And Access Loan In A Day. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meet The Criteria And Access Loan In A Day. (768 Views)

How To Access Loan Of Up 10m Naira With No Collaterals At Zero Interest Rate / How To Quickly Access Loan Upto A Million Naira If You Are A Car Owner In Lagos / Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Criteria And Access Loan In A Day. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 27, 2018
Hello,

So I will just go straight to the point. The finance fi where i work as DSA offer personal loans to salary earners
BENEFITS :
quick and easy access to loan(in 3 hours)
No collateral needed
4.99% interest rate
No management fee or hidden charges
No guarantor needed

IT'S REQUIREMENTS :
Must work and reside in lagos
Be a salary earner who earn from #70000 and above
BVN
Government issued ID card
6 months bank statement
2 passport photographs
Our duly filled loan application form
Have a current account

Feel free to comment or send a DM for questions and enquiries.
Regards
Re: Meet The Criteria And Access Loan In A Day. by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 28, 2018
.....taking you further
Re: Meet The Criteria And Access Loan In A Day. by Alexious(m): 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2018
Hi dera, I lost my phone and am coming to Lagos. Can u send me an email or call me on 08167997364
Re: Meet The Criteria And Access Loan In A Day. by Sonel: 6:50am On Jun 19, 2019
Am interested. How do I contact you
Re: Meet The Criteria And Access Loan In A Day. by shoboy9: 10:28pm On Oct 29, 2019
I am interested, how do I contact you?
Re: Meet The Criteria And Access Loan In A Day. by ceebeth7(m): 12:20pm On Oct 20, 2021
How do one contact you for the Loan, my number is 08036952215, ebukaonyema@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

ADRON Homes Commissions Multi-billion Naira Town Park And Gardens In Ogun / Just Insane!!! Delivery Driver From Hell / Ore Industrial Park

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.