Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,319 members, 7,808,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

The Best Of Novellas - Check It Out Now! - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / The Best Of Novellas - Check It Out Now! (629 Views)

The Best Of Mario Jehusdani Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Of Novellas - Check It Out Now! by Princiology(m): 11:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
Do you know that feeling_ when you read a story and you just want to stay glued to it? Or when it gets into you so much, that you would not leave it for anything? Perhaps, when you take it along with you to everywhere you go until you finish it?

I believe this novella of over 6100 words should grant you that feeling. It is rigid, built with simple English, suspenseful, entertaining, humorous, and comical.

Why should you get this book? Get this book if you are:

1. Looking for something realistic and entertaining to refresh with.
2. Want to give yourself a good time filled with leisure.
3. Looking for a book that teaches great lessons.
4. Want to give your children and other young ones a book to learn from, so they may build a good future.
5. Someone that just loves reading good books.
6. Looking for a motivational book for your school child.

The list is endless really, because this short story is wide, and highly revealing? Specifically, I highly recommend this book for all students. It is a must read for you dear.

"The Tears of a Legend" is a book centered on the calamities of a boy, whose birth and growth was characterized by parental irresponsibility from his father's side, and therefore found it a difficult and nearly impossible task to make it through life. He suffered much more than he could have ever imagined. But note that this story ends on a good note. He made it at last, giving room for an unforeseen stream of unity. Find out how he was able to make it through?

I am too elated to guarantee a nice time with this book, but I believe, that the proof of the pudding is in the eating. Get this book now, and experience the magic.

And now, the good news is, you can get the book now, for just #500. I am certain this price would be increased soon, because this book is worth more than the current price. So, I'll advise you to get yours while it's still cheep.

To get the book, contact now:

Princiology2@gmail.com

Or WhatsApp 09068136159 with the message "Get The Tears of a Legend."

You are just about to take the first step into becoming a Legend, that of your siblings, and for the entire world.

(1) (Reply)

... / [Closed] / Writers Needed For Articles, No Research. Start Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.