Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Loved Up In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Loved Up In New Photos (29310 Views)

Adeniyi Johnson Gushes About Seyi Edun, His New Girlfriend / Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun's Second Pre-Wedding Photos / Adeniyi Johnson To Wed Seyi Edun (Pre-Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Loved Up In New Photos by praizblog: 2:24am On Feb 28, 2018
Actor Adeniyi Johnson who recently let go of his Ex Toyin Abraham and who is now with this beautiful actress Seyi Edun shares a Loveup photo with his Boo in this adorable photo.

See other beautiful photos of them together below

Gist from Praizeupdates

News source :: http://www.praizeupdates.com/new-loveup-photos-of-adeniyi-johnson-and-his-new-boo-seyi-edun/

Re: Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Loved Up In New Photos by praizblog: 2:25am On Feb 28, 2018
Re: Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Loved Up In New Photos by MhizAJ(f): 5:55am On Feb 28, 2018
This guy likes old women
Re: Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Loved Up In New Photos by femi4: 6:42am On Feb 28, 2018
MhizAJ:
This guy likes old women
Old wine is strong.... and taste better

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Loved Up In New Photos by enunlewa: 6:47am On Feb 28, 2018
GET JAMB 2018 ANSWERS www.jambhelp.com/cbt
Re: Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Loved Up In New Photos by Perfecttouch(m): 9:41am On Feb 28, 2018
praizblog:
Actor Adeniyi Johnson who recently let go of his Ex Toyin Abraham and who is now with this beautiful actress Seyi Edun shares a Loveup photo with his Boo in this adorable photo.

See other beautiful photos of them together below

Gist from Praizeupdates

News source :: http://www.praizeupdates.com/new-loveup-photos-of-adeniyi-johnson-and-his-new-boo-seyi-edun/

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi
toyin aimaku right now

9 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Loved Up In New Photos by kolafolabi(m): 9:44am On Feb 28, 2018
Toyin Abraham has moved on but I bet she would not be happy with them.

8 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Loved Up In New Photos by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 9:44am On Feb 28, 2018
Dem go dey lyk fucck
Re: Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Loved Up In New Photos by NwaAmaikpe: 9:45am On Feb 28, 2018
shocked

He looks like a one-minute man, she looks like she has a smelly kitty.
But who am I judge?
What a prophetess has joined together, NwaAmaikpe will not put asunder.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Loved Up In New Photos by sexymoma(f): 9:46am On Feb 28, 2018
Be with someone who understands you better.
Re: Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Loved Up In New Photos by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He looks like a one-minute man, she looks like she has a smelly kitty.
But who am I judge?
What a prophetess has joined together, NwaAmaikpe will not put asunder.

Chai hater

This isn't he reason why people like you never have husbands- bad belle

I pity your stinking life

4 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Loved Up In New Photos by Benjom(m): 9:48am On Feb 28, 2018
Issorite
Re: Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Loved Up In New Photos by RexTramadol1: 9:48am On Feb 28, 2018
Mbok! Skibbo robo skibo.

Cute couple.
Re: Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Loved Up In New Photos by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 28, 2018
their life enjoy it to the fullest cause life itself is too short

1 Like

Re: Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Loved Up In New Photos by Highbhee(m): 9:49am On Feb 28, 2018
What is Adeniyi Johnson
Re: Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Loved Up In New Photos by Arewa12: 9:50am On Feb 28, 2018
issorite
Re: Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Loved Up In New Photos by odeade1(m): 9:50am On Feb 28, 2018
LET US HANDLE YOUR PAYMENT TO YOUR SUPPLIERS IN CHINA
WE CAN MAKE PAYMENT TO
BANKS IN CHINA
WECHAT WALLET
ALIPAY WALLET
ICBC
YOU CAN ALSO RECEIVE CASH
WE CAN ALSO HELP YOU MAKE PAYMENT ON WEBSITES LIKE 1688 TAOBAO AND OTHER CHINESE WEBSIITES
CHECK MY PROFILE TO GET OUR CONTACT DETAILS
2 3 4 9 0 5 7 0 9 7 5 8 6
FAST AND RELIABLE
Re: Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Loved Up In New Photos by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 28, 2018
He called her his "Goodluck charm".

Love is a beautiful thing.
Re: Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Loved Up In New Photos by peacockremi(m): 9:53am On Feb 28, 2018
sexymoma:
I assume u understand ur boo
Re: Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Loved Up In New Photos by jjbest123(m): 9:54am On Feb 28, 2018
Their Love life their private business,not nigerians,all we are concerned to do is to send PMB to daura to go and stay with his cows. Nwamaikpe get some sense and stop misbehaving.
Re: Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Loved Up In New Photos by roarik(f): 9:56am On Feb 28, 2018
issorite >:
Re: Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Loved Up In New Photos by roarik(f): 9:56am On Feb 28, 2018
issorite angry
Re: Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Loved Up In New Photos by miqos02(m): 10:01am On Feb 28, 2018
Fucker and fuckee
Re: Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Loved Up In New Photos by sexymoma(f): 10:02am On Feb 28, 2018
peacockremi:

I assume u understand ur boo
I should ask you same thing. angry
Re: Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Loved Up In New Photos by DollarAngel(m): 10:02am On Feb 28, 2018
Highbhee:
What is Adeniyi Johnson

Its Adeniyi Jones at Victoria Island

1 Like

Re: Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Loved Up In New Photos by obentenyson(m): 10:15am On Feb 28, 2018
them go fight very soon..
Chai! How I wish betnaija dey easy to predict like Nigerian celebrity relationships.. I for dey chop every week...
Re: Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Loved Up In New Photos by blackbeau1(f): 10:27am On Feb 28, 2018
I just love the 'besties forever' hoodie.
Btw, now that they are conducting their relationship on social media, I hope they won't get upset when Nigerians decide to take them on 'if 'something foes wrong .

2 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Loved Up In New Photos by Apus: 10:36am On Feb 28, 2018
divicoded:

Chai hater
This isn't he reason why people like you never have husbands- bad belle
I pity your stinking life

It is obvious u don't know d infamously famous NwaAmaikpe.
He is a Full blown Matured E-g**t

1 Like

Re: Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Loved Up In New Photos by NERROBEATS(m): 10:37am On Feb 28, 2018
Anticipate this hit,Dont be left out cus ELLA BY NERRO Is going to make you dance.

1 Share

Re: Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Loved Up In New Photos by bayocanny: 10:44am On Feb 28, 2018
sexymoma:
Exactly, but why did you have to caught off your head in the picture?

Provide an answer now or else? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ali Baba Sends Another Warning To Yahoo Yahoo Boyz / Yvonne Nelson's Outfit To Ghana Music Awards 2016.. Hit Or Miss? / "You're My Africa Queen": Ogbonna Kanu In Lovely Photos With His Wife, Laura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.