Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A (54891 Views)

BBNaija: Did Bambam Have Sex With Teddy-A On Her Period? / BBNaija: Bambam And Teddy A Caught Having Sex In The Toilet / BBNaija: Bambam And Teddy A Had Sex. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by pzphoto(m): 3:19am On Feb 28, 2018
As seen on twitter. Bbn 2018 Bambam toilet s€x with Teddy A is making waves right now. BamBam church members react to this. Read below

Gist from Praizeupdates

News source :: http://www.praizeupdates.com/bbn2018-bam-bams-church-member-reacts-to-her-toilet-sex-with-teddy-a/

I'm personnel disappointed in bamike #bambam, she's a choir member In my parish!! #BamTeddy #BBNaija

Her dad is a church elder, how will her family feel... How they really suffered on her... Reason for naming her #bamike (God take care of her for me)

https://mobile.twitter.com/Stephanie_amaty/status/968328150886305792

1 Share

Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by pzphoto(m): 3:19am On Feb 28, 2018

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by Nobody: 3:22am On Feb 28, 2018
Hmmm
Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by McGriff(m): 4:33am On Feb 28, 2018
Anything for the money.
Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by OKorowanta: 4:35am On Feb 28, 2018
Seriously na madness.
She better win the 45m to shut the family,church members, pastor's mouth, if not she don enter one chance.

156 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by Nobody: 4:56am On Feb 28, 2018
So make she no blow again na

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by MhizAJ(f): 5:54am On Feb 28, 2018
They should leave her alone biko
Who doesn't do afterall but i tot she was a virgin initially with the way she was behaving

Ceecee is like the realest babe in that house so far

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by Kobicove(m): 5:59am On Feb 28, 2018
Someone should tell this busybody to shove his/her holier than thou stance and mind his/her own business undecided

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by femi4: 6:01am On Feb 28, 2018
While others were sleeping, she was busy doing it in the toilet. Toilet tinz

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 28, 2018
And so what
All this church members are crazy

So she should not have sex because she is a choir,make una ask una pastor how many female member he Don sleep with off camera.

Thunder from God fire una to million,this is why I hate Nigerians

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by IamAirforce1: 7:10am On Feb 28, 2018
Every hustle na hustle

Make dem free the hustler of a girl abeg
Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by brodalikeme(m): 7:15am On Feb 28, 2018
Church gal don kukuma dey act blue film. Shame on her abeg, she no get level. So because she smell say money fit come she begin compromise.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by Mrkumareze(m): 7:16am On Feb 28, 2018
Choir members In your church forbids lashing abi your pastor superglued their pu**sy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by Olifiz(m): 7:27am On Feb 28, 2018
I am not holy myself but it baffles me how our morals have decayed in these times. I am surprised how peeps here are supporting sexual immorality. Someone even said because she’s a choir she should not have sex?. What is bad is bad. No matter what form bad comes with it can never be good.

We are not perfect, that doesn’t mean we should sin openly and nonchalantly. Pls let’s be guided. Have a blessed day.

319 Likes 18 Shares

Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 28, 2018
lol so being a choir member ,having a father as an elder in church makes one not to have sex? undecided

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by akeentech(m): 8:00am On Feb 28, 2018
Assuming She wins 45m and donate 4.5m as tithe. They won't come online to say this .

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by NwaAmaikpe: 8:00am On Feb 28, 2018
shocked

Well her name is prophetic,
Her parents knew she will have unprotected sex with a wayward boy someday.
I really hope God protects her from STIs this time.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by QuotaSystem: 8:01am On Feb 28, 2018
Choir member is not = Saint.

I have learnt that first hand cool, so no surprises here.

You'd be surprised what her condemners get up to in their privacy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by spaggyy(m): 8:01am On Feb 28, 2018
Their problem
Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by jeeqaa7(m): 8:01am On Feb 28, 2018
Crase
Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by henrygale(m): 8:01am On Feb 28, 2018
Ok.
While not endorsing her act in the house, but also some people shouldn't come here and claim holier than thou.
We know how some so called choristers and female ushers leave guys' cribs to church on Sunday mornings after serious overnight banging, to be seen leading praise worships. Some even retire to the guy's house after Friday night vigil. So let's cut the hypocrisy.
Na person wey dem catch be thief!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 28, 2018
Personnel indeed
Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by Lilimax(f): 8:02am On Feb 28, 2018
Flee from youthful lusts; but pursue righteousness,... (2Timothy 2:22) shocked
Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners says the scripture (! Corinthians 15:33) embarassed

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by lonelydora: 8:02am On Feb 28, 2018
Whether BamBam is a choir member or not, she has blood flowing in her veins and has feelings too. All these people reacting like chemical reactions do worse things secretly. BamBam is being real.

Meanwhile, i thought 85% of Nigerians do not watch big brother, because there's no moral in it? How then do you all get the news?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 28, 2018
Make they free this girl na. Watin b their business. Even r parents never complain na com u? Getaway!
Apparently pple yabbing her are virgins. We are all hypocrites in nigeria. All church nd mosque goers bt yet sinful and wicked. Mtcheeew

2 Likes

Will cherrup. U way de talk u be Fagin.
Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by EMMYNENTLY: 8:02am On Feb 28, 2018
Lol grin

I'm coming to comments cheesy
Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by lexy2014: 8:03am On Feb 28, 2018
MhizAJ:
They should leave her alone biko
Who doesn't do afterall [b]but i tot she was a virgin [/b]initially with the way she was behaving

Ceecee is like the realest babe in that house so far
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy no b only virgin. That's d last thing any girl is these day. I once dated a "virgin" and whenever we had s€x, she was whining her waist as if it was made of elastic. I later found out I wasn't d only one "disvirgining" her

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by kambili999(f): 8:03am On Feb 28, 2018
lmao. suddenly this person is feeling for her family members . what is wrong is wrong but I believe every adult has every right to make his or her own decision. she made a decision so Mr or miss church member face your business. this single thing this church member just wrote may not change or correct her but like it has done will make people have a bad impression about her even without getting to know who she is.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by KahlDrogo(m): 8:03am On Feb 28, 2018
I personally have smashed four chior members in my church. cheesy

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

TSTV Responds To Bein Sports Removal From Their Satellite TV / Where To Download Tv Series With English Subtitles / Genevieve Nnaji’s 'Lionheart' Disqualified By Oscar Over Language, She Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.