Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" (57061 Views)

My Father Was Assassinated In Our Presence — Teni / Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo / Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 28, 2018
Wetin dey sup with this woman,she no fit sidon for one place.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" by Nlearn: 8:10pm On Feb 28, 2018
My Brother Freeze Is Right In His Stand On Tithing In Nigeria... You Can Read This https://nairalearn.com/benny-hinn-uncle-prosperity-preaching-isnt-costi-hinn/
crestedaguiyi:
breeze abi na fridge will be joining you on your next trip, watch out
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" by Aremu01(m): 8:16pm On Feb 28, 2018
What a desperate ploy to be relevant!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" by zinizta: 8:17pm On Feb 28, 2018
please watch before u jump to conclusions ... she said there were (people)doing drugs in redeem and four years after she went oublic with that claim pastor adeboye open a rehab center... stop the sensationalist journalism!

p.s. she ahould know she looks like a drug addict herself .... definitely a druggie
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" by fabulous01(m): 8:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
She ain't tired of kuje prison.. Kirikiri next journey.. Continue ooooo kemi...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" by shallysgirl: 8:37pm On Feb 28, 2018
SOFTENGR:
I no fit waste my data watch nonsense.
I already wasted mine watching angry embarassed

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" by Hintboy: 8:42pm On Feb 28, 2018
I feel heartbroken when I heard she people suffered in d prison....jst imagine hw can prisoners b eating garri smelling of urine....u can watch it on "TVC" nw
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2018
She needs to be locked up again
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" by Realhommie(m): 8:56pm On Feb 28, 2018
From most of the comments above it's safe to conclude that the vast majority of Nigerians are unintelligent.. They won't read, now even to watch this little clip they can't yet they're already crucifying the lady for what she never said, which actually was a figment of the stupid Op's own imagination... #SMH
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" by Samtob90(m): 9:00pm On Feb 28, 2018
Sincerely, I want to ask whether sister Kemi is mentally stable because no sane person would experienced port harcourt prison and grant this kind interview
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" by opomulero101(m): 9:21pm On Feb 28, 2018
No worry,e be like say u neva learn. Ur jail sentence go long pass river Nile.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" by dbanjj1629(m): 9:23pm On Feb 28, 2018
this old woman no go just respect herself. she don dey run her mouth again.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" by Cloud007: 9:38pm On Feb 28, 2018
It's now official.... This woman is not doing well. undecided undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" by leye4u: 9:53pm On Feb 28, 2018
tiger28:
Most ppl will swear wirh their lives that she is lying about adeboye and oyedepo but these are JUST mere men and nobody knows what is in ANYBODY'S closet but almighty Jehovah......do not vouch for ANY human being because ALL is fallible!
must everyone be a drug dealer because you are a drug dealer
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" by hurlanrewaju(m): 10:14pm On Feb 28, 2018
she done buy flat for prison, going back soon
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" by BABANGBALI: 10:24pm On Feb 28, 2018
SOFTENGR:

No, na poundi I prepare. I wan chop am alone. No vex abeg, make I bless am first..
dis one too small now,dis one no go even do only you, tell dat your babe to make another one for me,make my own double your own o,hunger dey mama me bad bad

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" by DSDLIVEREPORT: 10:25pm On Feb 28, 2018
I no go pity this woman again
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" by dannypaul(m): 10:45pm On Feb 28, 2018
queensera:
In a recent interview, Nigerian controversial blogger and journalist "Kemi olunloyo" reveal that pastor "Adeboye" and "Oyedepe" are drug dealers before they invested in church business.

When the interviewer ask kemi Olunloyo if her father (Omololu Olunloyo) is a ritualist like she claimed.

She said:

Yes, my father is a ritualist, he always go to herbalist when he was a politician but he has gave his life to Christ. She further disclosed that she knows some other politicians that are ritualist too.

Watch The Interview Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUw6SbV25-M

Video Source By @Nairaplus

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/02/my-father-is-ritualist-and-pastor.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qzjrs_bP1o0

its very obvious that this woman is mentally unstable same as those who still interviews her as well as those who believes her...

She needs help...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" by wasyou: 11:04pm On Feb 28, 2018
sad

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" by ikorodureporta: 11:13pm On Feb 28, 2018
No mb to watch this link...after watching the repeat on tvc, i now hav an idea of this lady's problem. She looks like a drug addict. Drugs don scatter her head finish. She really need help...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" by Midumighty(m): 11:23pm On Feb 28, 2018
if person dey go to herbalist doesn't mean he is a ritualist.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 28, 2018
queensera:

Mr English Teacher, Junior Brother Of Wole soyinka. That is a mistake while I'm composing the write up, and the mistakes has been corrected. Thanks

My guy you still made some blunders in this one too and its not a crime. Rome wasn't built in a day you will eventually reach perfection. English no be my papa language ignore the guy and move on and never be ashamed to make mistakes because we all do.
Life is in stages.

Stay blessed.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" by ismail55(m): 11:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
I watched the program this morning....what she said was that most politician are hiden ritualist and they are pretender of being born again.Not that he directed it to her dad or anybody.The woman also said She was broken through the surfernesss in porthacout prison.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" by Dayoara: 11:34pm On Feb 28, 2018
she is sick and needs treatment, she is like that mad man of gadara

Mark 5:1-5 And they came over unto the other side of the sea, into the country of the Gadarenes.
And when he was come out of the ship, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit,
Who had his dwelling among the tombs; and no man could bind him, no, not with chains:
Because that he had been often bound with fetters and chains, and the chains had been plucked asunder by him, and the fetters broken in pieces: neither could any man tame him.
And always, night and day, he was in the mountains, and in the tombs, crying, and cutting himself with stones.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 28, 2018
I find it utterly amazing that the same dim wits that would view every issue of discussion on this FORUM [involving people of other ethnicities] with an ethnic lens, are now cussing the lady for saying that her dad was a ritualist and some revered so called men of God were drug peddlers. I guess the truth hurts especially if told by someone of the same ethnic stock. My take on this is simple: if you are quick to castigate and have a very myopic and discriminatory views and opinions of other ethnic groups, you should be man enough to accept and take it like a champ when the derision is about your own peeps!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" by victorian(f): 11:40pm On Feb 28, 2018
There could be an element of truth in what she says.

In a state of madness, some certain raw truths are revealed.

She's mad, she's mad but she knows what she's spilling out.

But who knows jare undecided?

Let God judge.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" by mvem(m): 11:52pm On Feb 28, 2018
nkwuocha:
lol.
She knows her father. He definitely is a ritualist. But again who plays SW politics without being ritualist?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" by vwegba4real(m): 12:40am On Mar 01, 2018

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" by Juliusdking(m): 12:42am On Mar 01, 2018
Lie from pit of hell
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" by Konquest: 1:14am On Mar 01, 2018
queensera:
In a recent interview, Nigerian controversial blogger and journalist "Kemi olunloyo" reveal that pastor "Adeboye" and "Oyedepe" are drug dealers before they invested in church business.

When the interviewer ask kemi Olunloyo if her father (Omololu Olunloyo) is a ritualist like she claimed.

She said:

Yes, my father is a ritualist, he always goes to "herbalist" when he was a politician but he has gave his life to Christ. She further disclosed that she knows some other politicians that are ritualist too.

Watch The Interview Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUw6SbV25-M

Video Source By @Nairaplus

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/02/my-father-is-ritualist-and-pastor.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qzjrs_bP1o0
^^^^^
^^^^^
This interview on TVC is partly distasteful!
How can Kemi insinuate that her very
brilliant UK-educated father and former
Governor of old Oyo state during the 2nd
Republic was a "ritualist?"

If he visited a herbalist, does that make
him a "ritualist?" according to the U.S.
and Canadian-educated mother of 3 children
who are 31, 27, and 11.

A herbalist is someone who treats
people with HERBS! Herbalists also
exist in the U.S., UK, China, etc.

This is a man who scored the highest grades
in the entire UK while in the university on
Western Nigeria scholarship and whose coaching service was immediately hired by a member of British nobility
for his child who didn't understand
Calculus/mathematics? Omololu Olunloyo's
brilliant feat was widely reported in the British
and Nigerian media in the 1950s!

Surely Kemi has to learn to guard her
utterances so people do NOT misinterprete
her comments!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" by SOFTENGR: 4:56am On Mar 01, 2018
BABANGBALI:
dis one too small now,dis one no go even do only you, tell dat your babe to make another one for me,make my own double your own o,hunger dey mama me bad bad
lol grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" by computerglobal(m): 7:02am On Mar 01, 2018
dhamstar:
Attention Seeking Wh0re

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hushpuppi On Mompha's Arrest: Don’t Be Quick To Mock Anyone’s Trial Time / Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison / Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy Austin, Consoles Him Over Son’s Death, Yul Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.